Show off some art

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Bumping
This character has the look of a particularly attractive woman you could actually meet in the game and no doubt end up having genteel discussion with over a cup of fancy wine.

1639778683543.jpg

Though I suppose if you would rather an individual much less genteel and refined you can also have this one

__original_drawn_by_wotori__b65517eb18444694effbdd8f981913c4.jpg

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I have a bunch of variations on a theme today: Elves, demons and demon-elves.

Kas and Ryn.jpeg

Kas decides to have some fun with her trussed-up plaything while waiting for the Champ to arrive.
By Lisa M. Hayes

Demon Ryn 1.jpeg

Demon Ryn 2.jpeg

Demon Ryn 3.jpeg

Kasyrra makes sure a newly demonized Ryn knows who's boss, before teaching her how to shapeshift her way out of that cage for good.
By Gesh KAW

Demonl'yn and Ryn.jpeg

Whenever Ryn stops by the Wayfort she always checks in on Jael'yn, who may not be a maid there but she'll still make sure Ryn is thoroughly clean after a long day on the road.
By PherociousEso

Kasyrra Turning Elves 1.png

Kasyrra Turning Elves 2.png

Kasyrra teaching some budding demons how to REALLY please a queen.
By mophingu

Milking Day at the Tainted Wayfort.jpeg

Whatever is a tainted Champion to do with all the succubi they've captured? Why, have them produce more samples for Vivane's research. Some hands-on work required...
By vempire

Succubi and Elf.png

The four succubi smugglers from The Siege of Khor'minos have just found a tasty treat and can't wait to eat him up...
By kakure_onii

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I've run into quite a bit of CoC1/2 art out there so it wouldn't surprise me; the artist just called it an anonymous commission so there's no way of knowing.
Now that I think about it, the game could do with shibari scenes.
Sorra being really into bondage has become a running gag on Discord, actually. :D

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
You can smooch a fairy if you want, weirdo, I want to turn a fairy into a living cocksleeve and then fuck Cait with it.

Pff, smooching fairies, sigh...

:p

• Haha
Reactions: dirt_code
You can smooch a fairy if you want, weirdo, I want to turn a fairy into a living cocksleeve and then fuck Cait with it.

Pff, smooching fairies, sigh...

:p

Well, you know... if you ask Bubs nicely enough there's always Ninian :catte: :gedlaugh:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
This giant orange lady and her personal philosophy seems like she could literally be an encounter you have in a CoC game.
64.jpg

EDIT: That comic currently seems to be on a run of just an entire string of different CoC-style encounters with its protagonist walking by and declining to take part
66.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheInfernal616

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
The horn on a huge brutish lady reminds me a lot of Izumi the Oni in COC1. No idea if she was base game or Revised or another mod however.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Do people no longer have CoC-themed images to share anymore? Its a shame this thread seems to be just fading into oblivion.
How about this, you guys like cowprint on the ladies right? What with Brinne an all.

1681918893285352.jpg

Last edited:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Encountered a gif that truly encapsulates the spirit of CoC in a single animated image
computer expand.gif

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I have life happening to me. So I can't keep the thread up as much.

I am missing some good selfsuck scenes in CoC2
ElyriaSteele-1047411-Drusilla.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sacremas

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Have some miscellaneous images this time:
Viviane tries creating a shadow clone for selfcest purposes while messing around with TFs. Hilarity ensues.
By WitchOfAvalon

Shadow Magic Oopsie.jpeg
She's gonna make the Champ moo for her.
By Kristi Adder

Dommy Cowgirl.jpeg
Something that could work for a new Power in the future. I imagine this would do a small amount of Penetrating damage in addition to heavy Tease damage. Brings a new meaning to the expression 'I cast Fist'.
By Hides

Fist Magic.jpg

Oh, and a piece of actual CoC2 fanart I found. Looks like somebody's Champ is having fun with their own Wayfort stocks...