Show off some art

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
You know, considering how much Quinn is committed to kissing his own ass, this seems appropriate.
IMG_20220304_221952.jpg
@Iamlunasol on twitter made this lovely art
Also forgor, the Berwyn picks on top were made by Debtly on deviantart (the former one that holds the umbrella) and the latter was done by anonymous poster on 4chan.

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Its a shame that companions have to be humanoid, for what I have here is the sexiest companion concept possible.

Hidden behind a spoiler due to being too sexy that some will be unable to handle it

the ultimate monster girl...

Reactions: Tenalc13

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
This piece of animated fantasy art has at least one thing that makes it highly relevant to CoC2.

Also the Orcish raiders should all start smoking Meth, or its Savarran equivalent.

Last edited:

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Why does no one post art to this thread anymore?
Have they all run out of any content to share with their fellows?

Sharing is Caring afterall.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I'd forgotten about HentaiFoundry for years until you posted it Aelana.
Happened to encounter a high quality and CoC2-appropriate character while giving it a browse (along with the link so people can check out more of the artists work).

JustSomeNoob-972384-Strong_waifu.jpg

Alicorn

Jan 5, 2022
He looks absolutely beautiful and the tentacles looks so soft and slimy as they should.

Alicorn

Jan 5, 2022
I actually like the gruff and rugged type more than the pretty and beefy type. I guess its weird, I like Berry for his cute femboy charms, and I also like Brint cause he is gruff and muscular a dominating presence. But for some reason I'm not much into Quin looks wise. I guess I'm really picky. For the pretty and beefy I'm going to have to like their character personality more than their looks.

BadDragoon

Apr 19, 2021
I actually like the gruff and rugged type more than the pretty and beefy type. I guess its weird, I like Berry for his cute femboy charms, and I also like Brint cause he is gruff and muscular a dominating presence. But for some reason I'm not much into Quin looks wise. I guess I'm really picky. For the pretty and beefy I'm going to have to like their character personality more than their looks.
I think Quin is pretty but I wouldn't call him beefy, imo slender or lean are more apt descriptions of him. On the topic of being picky, it's the other way around for me; I'm not into gruff and rugged men but I like Brint personality wise and while I think Quin is physically attractive I don't really dig his overall demeanor.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
You're a good sort Aelana, working to keep this important thread alive.

Have been ill and don't have much to post myself, here's this random image I found of an extremely well-endowed woman fucking some sort of goblin/gremlin/imp which is suitably CoC-relevant.

163515042808.jpg

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
No, you either gotta be familiar with the original CoC, or you can read the comic (highly recommended). This scene is actually pretty much from CoC, the entry to the city of Tel'Andre. The champion asks for entry, and gets checked if she is a demon. I believe high corruption characters cannot enter the city anymore.

She is not a demon, but she also isn't not corrupted. And the image of her demon-self has been teased in the comic before.

Like I said, this is a top-notch free comic, which happens to be inspired by CoC1

AStrangeGeek

Jul 14, 2022
Reactions: Aelana and Kesil