Show off some art

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Here's an edited version of the Harpy Wingleader I made:

Harpy_Wingleader_Bust_edited.png

As you can see, I widened her torso, as well as put a mole on one of her tits. I understand if this edit is not to anyone's liking, but I felt like her waist was a bit too skinny for her thighs.

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Another edit, this time of Lusina:
Black Lusamine.png
The most notable edit is that she obviously has darker skin, but I decided to make her face look a bit more different too.

I tried to edit out most of the artifacting, so hopefully it doesn't loo too bad.

Last edited:

Magenta Needle

Feb 23, 2021
France
Another edit, this time of Lusamine:
The most notable edit is that she obviously has darker skin, but I decided to make her face look a bit more different too.

I tried to edit out most of the artifacting, so hopefully it doesn't loo too bad.
That's Lusina btw, nice job though.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

honeypony

Jan 21, 2021
Hello. I'm new)
OK. not entirely new (I played at the beginning of the first СоС) just did not write on the forum before)

I love hoofed characters. so I decided to materialize Crazy Horse. I haven't drawn for a long time, so I'm not sure how it will be on other monitors. Initially, I painted the White version, the rest is a recolor to the best of my ability (I suck because I draw in one layer).
Whenever possible, I tried to make the drawing as close as possible to the original head art from the game.

White
White A.png White N.png

Brown & Black
brown A.png brown N.png
BLACK A.png BLACK N.png

And a little fantasy.
Maybe the Champion (who became in some way the ruler of the lands) could have his own private stables. To curb the wretch, who violate the peace of ordinary residents))
Any kind of taming
WHITE B.png WHITE BD.png

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Hello. I'm new)
OK. not entirely new (I played at the beginning of the first СоС) just did not write on the forum before)

I love hoofed characters. so I decided to materialize Crazy Horse. I haven't drawn for a long time, so I'm not sure how it will be on other monitors. Initially, I painted the White version, the rest is a recolor to the best of my ability (I suck because I draw in one layer).
Whenever possible, I tried to make the drawing as close as possible to the original head art from the game.

White

Brown & Black

And a little fantasy.
Maybe the Champion (who became in some way the ruler of the lands) could have his own private stables. To curb the wretch, who violate the peace of ordinary residents))
First love your art and especially last 2 pieces. Second, I hate that you now made me wish for something that is not happening.

Reactions: honeypony

honeypony

Jan 21, 2021
First love your art and especially last 2 pieces. Second, I hate that you now made me wish for something that is not happening.

Thank you very much!)
At least now I will not be the only one to suffer). Private stables with marefolks and centaurs, with perverted harness and pet-play. mwa-haha.
Who knows, maybe one day someone will write something like that))

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA

honeypony

Jan 21, 2021
Those look really nice!
Thank you very much!) hoofed are my love.
Maybe it can somehow fit the game? (I am now correcting the lines of the crazy horse so that the lines are not so black and rough) Thought maybe the game could try it as busts? (this is just an idea, I do not insist in any way)

---
Upd. added here variants of "Crazy Horse" with less rough lines.

BLACK A new2.png BLACK N new2.png
brown A new.png brown N new.png
White A new.png White N new.png

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Thank you very much!) hoofed are my love.
Maybe it can somehow fit the game? (I am now correcting the lines of the crazy horse so that the lines are not so black and rough) Thought maybe the game could try it as busts? (this is just an idea, I do not insist in any way)

---
Upd. added here variants of "Crazy Horse" with less rough lines.

These are awesome! I'll poke Savin about getting them all in game.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
bdb7e632f11abd8440bb090f633fdac9ce90f9f0.jpg

Don't look at me like that we all know he'd love it.
Art by Lightsource