Show off some art

Tenalc13

Mar 16, 2020
Lol saw this crossover art with Far Cry 5/World of Warcraft. The story in the game is somewhat reminiscent of CoC2.
https://e-hentai.org/s/74fd98888a/1517377-60
personalami_596663_Join_light_or_I_will_make_you_do_it.jpg
Edit: dunno way but pic dosnt show up to me. So I left a link to art.

Last edited:

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
She's hot.

But...

What's up with these gigantic eyebrows? They looked weird to me when Warcraft did them. Idk, not my kink.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So in honor of our glorious green domme's companion expansion, I went out to find some appropriate orcish art, some based on existing content and some 'Hey, this could be hot' stuff.
The following are by Rino99

Arona 'taking care of' Ryn during the confession scene:
Arona Ryn confess.jpg

Arona's bodyguards joining in on the fun after a practical joke where she spiked the mead with some Blue Potions taken from the cult ended about as well as you'd expect:
Fembang.jpeg

And Arona demanding that the Champion service her from the back as well as the front:
Ass Worship.jpg

From Triuni (most current page I could find)

Arona demanded the Champion and Ryn provide her 'adequate compensation' for helping the latter retake her home. Arona was quite satisfied with the arrangement:
Elf Harem.jpg

By ColorSeed. Same theme, Arona getting her chiefly sceptre and orbs polished to a shine:
Tending Arona.jpg

Note: I cut off the right half of the original image because it would have broken the immersion, as it were. The original is in the link.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
How I hope our future meeting with dragons goes
You, me, and I'm betting at least 90% of the people on this forum dude.

Satyr futas TFing into female or male based on who they fuck/love feels very CoC like imo
Nice find dude loved the ending too that one xD the line with how many children reminds me of something Kiyoko would say lel

Reactions: Antirust and Gooch

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I would laugh so hard if there's some sort of special scene like this for a player that manages to reach the end of the game a virgin. Including the last panel.
Lumia is a sex positive goddess

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Lumia is a sex positive goddess
Yes, yes (and so are all the others that we know much about) but the thought of someone beating the game with a totally virgin Champion is inherently amusing as is the idea of a scene where the game calls them out on this. Or just has Cait jump the champion and tell them it's time for a special reward. The fact that I may be playing my trappy White Mage like this as a roleplaying hook has nothing to do with it...

While I was looking for an image to illustrate that I also stumbled upon a perfect pair to compliment the dragon idea from above. All of these are by the Majalis duo.
What my above Champion is very much hoping to receive from Nareva one of these days:

Nareva Action.jpg

And an alternate take on the dragon where like Ryn, this princess has a princely secret:

Dragon1.jpg
Dragon2.jpg

Direct link to the second image because hey, they put a lot of extra work into a story to go with the pictures.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
visiting the temple sluts
That's a hot one. And totally not one of my Champions and Cait whenever we get to Khor'minos...

brienne with the fam
And this is just plain sweet.

Nice finds all around. How do you go about looking for this stuff on Twitter, since I notice that's where all your links go? Just artists you've already learned about, or the luck of the draw with things that get recommended for you?