Should I go ahead and get Brienne?

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
There are multiple scenes across the game where the penetrator is not the one completely on top.

Some dissatisfaction about this. So Brint can get the bitch who want to enlarge her master's harem. But Brienne just will just feel anxiety when I ride a new slut. Hope someday she can bring me some new girl like what Brint's bitch doing.

Brienne wants you to fuck and impregnate her own mother and sister (while she's in bed, too, in her sister's case), and masturbates while expressing this desire. That is like the epitome of "girlfriend wanting to bring someone home for you".

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
But why can't Brienne have the same system that Berry has or will have? Okay yes it would mean more work for the writers and coders
Because they're written by different people and while B seems to like writing a dynamic dommy/subby system, Wsan isn't interested in that. Also, because Wsan already has to write virtually twice as much content for his companion already due to Brint and Brienne being very different people so asking him to throw on an entirely new set of variables would probably be the proverbial straw meeting the camel's back.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah, Wsans got enough on there hands with Brint/Brienne, trying to add more dynamic stuff will only make it hard and take longer to add anything to said character.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Take girls to Brint, yeah, That's the other reason I didn't bring him besides Brienne. If he could bring me girls sometimes, maybe I will leave more files for him.
To this point, people freak out when the champion is not the focal point driving the action. See: Those big long rants by people upset that Azzy has a girlfriend outside the champion.

Can you imagine if Brint came up to the champion with an NPC that you could otherwise have sex with, and said they were going to bone and how would you like to come along as well? There would be so many angry rants about how the game is now actively cuckolding the champion.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Azy and Brint are their own different characters with their own appeals. So not a good comparison.
I feel like if you are keeping Brint you long since accepted the fact that he fucks people without your involvement and that if you do not want that, you should get Brienne. So I do not see your point there. Why would people that kept Brint bitch about him bringing you a girl/guy to fuck together. Is that not one of his appeals? All the threesome action? Doing Bro stuff together?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Honestly I see all the 3somes involving the other companions and the ones that could use others and im just like "why would I click this button if I want to see another person do it?" Its why I never will see the other bedicked 3some with the Foxy momma and Patslut supreme.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
Azy and Brint are their own different characters with their own appeals.
I feel like if you are keeping Brint you long since accepted the fact that he fucks people without your involvement and that if you do not want that, you should get Brienne. So I do not see your point there as to why would people that kept Brint bitch about him bringing you a girl/guy to fuck together. Is that not one of his appeals? All the threesome action?
You would think that, yes. The point I'm making is that people are irrational.

And also unless you're writing new NPCs purely for threesomes with Brint, it's going to be like threesomes with Clementine or Lusamine, which is a whole other kettle of fish. 'Oh no, my one true waifu is Lusamine and I'm literally being cuckolded by a bull, woe is me. And then he made me come and join in or otherwise he'd have sex with Lusamine without me, what a horrible monstrous game this is'.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Brint threesomes are kinda, bleh, because the amount hes packin is fucking TiTs level and im just not about that in this, its yet another reason why I hate evergreen.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
Technically brint is more useful in the undermountain, because he has an ice set and brienne doesnt. but that would be a rather shortsighted reason.

Obvious answer is to do multiple playthroughs, one with brint and one with brienne.
same with choosing which kinu to raise or your relationship with demon mama.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
And my point is, why should you care as a writer? As long as writer makes it clear what content is made for who, why should they care. Like, personally, while I am into Brint physically, his content does nothing for me. And game made sure to let me know as much. So I get Brienne even when I do not interact with her (basically only happens with my vagina only champs because she is so fucking barren when it comes to them) just because I do not want to deal with him.
I do find the problem with how Lusamine is presented and especially how those scenes present Cait and champion, but if people did not get the idea that she was some waifu type character no one would complain I suppose. Or maybe it was because how out of left field the scenes started? Which is something that I guess was porely communicated on writers part? I do not know man, last time I interacted with any of the mercs personally was 1 year ago

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
My main save is Brienne/hime/lol gonna kill that bitch. Brienne is just a much more enjoyable choice even tho Brint has bro energy.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
And my point is, why should you care as a writer? As long as writer makes it clear what content is made for who, why should they care. Like, personally, while I am into Brint physically, his content does nothing for me. And game made sure to let me know as much. So I get Brienne even when I do not interact with her (basically only happens with my vagina only champs because she is so fucking barren when it comes to them) just because I do not want to deal with him.
I do find the problem with how Lusamine is presented and especially how those scenes present Cait and champion, but if people did not get the idea that she was some waifu type character no one would complain I suppose. Or maybe it was because how out of left field the scenes started? Which is something that I guess was porely communicated on writers part? I do not know man, last time I interacted with any of the mercs personally was 1 year ago
Because they're writing for an audience? If a writer has a choice between two projects, and one of those projects is going to get a very vocal subset of people VERY VERY ANGRY, and the other isn't, which do you think they're going to choose? A character thus tarred with the cuckoldry brush is going to be an immediate turnoff for a significant segment of the player base, and thus less valuable. That's why writers (generally) have the champion be the one to initiate any threesomes or such, and why characters like Cait or Brint don't generally prompt threesomes for the champion to partake in.

(Also, because prompts that you didn't ask for that keep popping up are kind of annoying tbh. I'm not all 'grrr I'm being cuckolded' but I do appreciate keeping the prompts light)

And the Lusamine thing was going from a real person on this forum, so I shouldn't have singled that out. But it makes my point.

Wnksaber

Aug 11, 2021
Some dissatisfaction about this. So Brint can get the bitch who want to enlarge her master's harem. But Brienne just will just feel anxiety when I ride a new slut. Hope someday she can bring me some new girl like what Brint's bitch doing.
Get Brianne pregnant and you see her really branch out so far have noticed Azzy, Cait and Antigia , my guess is that she that she only has eyes for a serious relationship with the pc simply put the pc is a Full English breakfast and everyone else is a continental breakfast

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Though I guess the hardest part about having Brienne is my main run is Kiyoko bound, Married foxifyed 9 tails. So her champsexual feels weird.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
To this point, people freak out when the champion is not the focal point driving the action. See: Those big long rants by people upset that Azzy has a girlfriend outside the champion.

Can you imagine if Brint came up to the champion with an NPC that you could otherwise have sex with, and said they were going to bone and how would you like to come along as well? There would be so many angry rants about how the game is now actively cuckolding the champion.
Well, never thinks about that. Perhaps I'm too traditional to see anything wrong with my harem members interacting with each other. Girls need their secret, but of course it's only allowed in my harem. Hope someday I can ride the paladin by myself which one Azy have.
But for Brint, I need to say he wasn't built for me.
That's mean Brint and Brienne built “everyones taste” together.
Like this guy said(maybe a real girl, I'm not sure). If you choose Brint, that mean a devoted lover is not your type. Threesome is just ok for them I think.
What I mean of "bring a new girl for me" is bring someone I can't fuck by myself. If it just a npc can be fuck as will, why I need Brint?

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Because they're writing for an audience? If a writer has a choice between two projects, and one of those projects is going to get a very vocal subset of people VERY VERY ANGRY, and the other isn't, which do you think they're going to choose? A character thus tarred with the cuckoldry brush is going to be an immediate turnoff for a significant segment of the player base, and thus less valuable. That's why writers (generally) have the champion be the one to initiate any threesomes or such, and why characters like Cait or Brint don't generally prompt threesomes for the champion to partake in.
But Cait already has a vocal audience of people that dislike her. Like, do you think that people that call her NTRCat are going to change their mind whatever they do to her short of making her player centrist? And if they did not want to deal with that, they would have not made characters as they are. Cait would be your girl, Brint would never exist to begin with. And look at half of Bubble cast which can at best be described as divisive. This game can appeal to many different people, which does in fact bring in many different points of views into this hot pot of a game. Which I do find amusing personally.

Still, I do not see your point in people accusing this game of making them cucks more then it already does. It constantly, and I mean constantly reminds you how much Cait fucks and shows you. Recent adventurous trio, her fucking your mother in law on your wedding and her constantly saying how many people she is going to fuck. Like, adding what I am suggesting does not seem like such a big step up to what is already present.
Same with Brint. Rune content, your companions talking about him and him fucking Sugo in front of you if what people told me was correct. How is that any less worth of complaining in eyes of the people that hate when others are fucking instead of them?
Only difference between him and Cait is that he is less active in scenes not focusing on him and that he can be replaced by someone who is more up to peoples taste. If Wsan only had him as a companion, then I can see why that would be a problem. But since he is not, who gives a hoot!

Now, the stuff about having to many promps, yeah I can see that. But there should be a way to regulate it. Some example as locking it behind if you have fucked Cait/Brint or just limiting number of promps that can show at the time. Just something to think about.

Last edited:

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
I didn't get Brienne on my main save because I'm really not into amazons. Big muscular women are just a turn off for me. I mean, I'm not into Brint either but if I'm not gonna fuck Brienne why bother with the cursed armor. Besides I like having at least one Bro in the game who isn't an idiot that I can just hang with.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Brienne's setting up her champ with some other cows alright.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
If a writer has a choice between two projects, and one of those projects is going to get a very vocal subset of people VERY VERY ANGRY, and the other isn't,
Don't like Azy fans, the people will angry I don't think they will choose Brint. The girl that day be anger because she think Azy betrayal her. But for Brint they even have no possible to see that, Brienne have already to follow them. With no threesome secen left for them.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
(Also, because prompts that you didn't ask for that keep popping up are kind of annoying tbh. I'm not all 'grrr I'm being cuckolded' but I do appreciate keeping the prompts light)
(a wee bit off topic)

TiTS is a bit guilty of this, what with the Erra + Anno threesome. Almost everytime I come back to the ship that thing pops. Over 90% of the times I chose to sex Anno came from that scene.

zagzig said:
See: Those big long rants by people upset that Azzy has a girlfriend outside the champion.
I think I dodged that particular bullet due to me never talking to Liaden again after the quest, so the insistent prompts never show up.

Though in subsequent playthroughs I might never even recruit Azzy, I almost never use her in my party builds.

Last edited:

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Also it unfairly has the best fucking CG in the game(and I dont meant to downtalk all the other amazing ones). Its just he right amount of wholesome.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Brienne's setting up her champ with some other cows alright.
Excited about that. I always want to have my own herd. And it would better to have a ranch, wayfort will be a good place to build one.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Excited about that. I always want to have my own herd. And it would better to have a ranch, wayfort will be a good place to build one.
The other cows are her own family. Heh.

Imagine not having a wedding where cait cant fuck your mother in law.
Imagine Cait trying to pull that stunt in Brint/Brienne's marriage (whenever it makes into the game). Things would be awkward if the momma is already subbing hard for the champ, which is apparently what Brienne intends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: k dash

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
The other cows are her own family. Heh.
Seriously, I don't mind it. Their first status of me always my bitches at all.
Imagine Cait trying to pull that stunt in Brint/Brienne's marriage (whenever it makes into the game). Things would be awkward if the momma is already subbing hard for the c
Brint aside, Brienne would never allow it. And I'm sure Cait wouldn't have to going to do that. Her doctrine is to share joy, not trouble. She might find someone who doesn't care, like Brint and Arona. But weddings, that's another thing..

Last edited:
Reactions: Milkcow 01

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
This is why I don't like Cait.. (I know she's written like this obviously) from a RP perspective, she involves herself in to much of the champs shit.. if I had a choice I would of told the skank not to go any near the champs mother in law.. also please whoever writes the sexaul content for Briennes family, please don't let Cait have any involvement.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean shes the reason the champ is where they are now, in a position to be reconized as a hero. So chances while you can hate her, the champ sorta owes a debt for a lot of the things they can now enjoy(like a fox wife). Its pretty hard to even in RP justify hating cait unless your a dark knight personsality.