Should I go ahead and get Brienne?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I mean shes the reason the champ is where they are now, in a position to be reconized as a hero. So chances while you can hate her, the champ sorta owes a debt for a lot of the things they can now enjoy(like a fox wife). Its pretty hard to even in RP justify hating cait unless your a dark knight personsality.
I don't know how you see that tbh.. Cait has nothing to do with our champs doing shit.. in most of my playthroughs I don't use Cait, she literally has no moment where our champs become heroes.. that's our own doing. I owe her shit. I got Kiyoko by solving the door puzzle and getting through the den.. again no Cait was around.. helped Arona kick her brothers ass with Brienne and Ryn.. Got the mare mam back with Arona and Brienne, no Cait was involved with any of my quests.. only her temple and saving her father.
Just because she was unfortunate enough to have her sister kidnapped in the beginning don't mean shit.. once we completed that, we actually don't need Cait ever again, if the player decides it.. so how she is responsible for making our champs heroes?

Last edited:

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
I don't know how you see that tbh.. Cait has nothing to do with our champs doing shit.. in most of my playthroughs I don't use Cait, she literally has no moment where our champs become heroes.. that's our own doing. I owe her shit. I got Kiyoko by solving the door puzzle and getting through the den.. again no Cait was around.. helped Arona kick her brothers ass with Brienne and Ryn.. Got the mare mam back with Arona and Brienne, no Cait was involved with any of my quests.. only her temple and saving her father.
Just because she was unfortunate enough to have her sister kidnapped in the beginning don't mean shit.. once we completed that, we actually don't need Cait ever again, if the player decides it.. so how she is responsible for making our champs heroes?
The reason why champion meet Kas and start the adventure, I think it's mean of that.
What ever, leave Cait to Brint. The bull will happy if he can take two girls home. But Brienne, Cait join here is weird, really.

Reactions: Milkcow 01

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
But why can't Brienne have the same system that Berry has or will have? Okay yes it would mean more work for the writers and coders but it still seems like it was written as a man is dominant and a woman is submissive.. and not everyone is into that.
The current method of getting Brienne involves what seems like subliminal messaging delivered straight into Brint's mind and/or soul by a pretty nasty curse. The armor literally programs him as he is becoming Brienne to be more submissive and in the best case scenario it turns the existing affection towards the Champ into a much stronger and openly expressed love. In the worst case scenario Brienne's love for the Champ is a magically induced fake through and through.

That's why, as I see it, Brienne is unlikely to ever get her dommy disposition back. It's also why as much as I enjoy her content I can't really get into it as much as I do my other Champ's romance with Brint.

Last edited:

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Two saves will solve your problem. I went with Brienne on my cannon champ but planning another run where I keep Brint to see his content.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
But why can't Brienne have the same system that Berry has or will have? Okay yes it would mean more work for the writers and coders but it still seems like it was written as a man is dominant and a woman is submissive.. and not everyone is into that.
If I remember correctly Wsan or another writer already said Brienne being submissive has to do with the armor and not the character. Also the man being dom and the woman being sub is not meant to be gender roles. That's just the typical cow/bull dynamic that CoC and TiTs have followed since the beginning.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
If I remember correctly Wsan or another writer already said Brienne being submissive has to do with the armor and not the character. Also the man being dom and the woman being sub is not meant to be gender roles. That's just the typical cow/bull dynamic that CoC and TiTs have followed since the beginning.

Worth pointing out that the Northern Minotaurs (Kavi, Vicky, and the Spectral Smith) are the opposite, sexually. Their women are huge and dominant, and their men are small and subby.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Worth pointing out that the Northern Minotaurs (Kavi, Vicky, and the Spectral Smith) are the opposite, sexually. Their women are huge and dominant, and their men are small and subby.
Historically, the women of the Northern Minotaur were part of the first minotaurs. It seems the early minotaurs couldn't stand a mate as dominant as themselves. So the lady in the north took some pretty boys and used them as male concubines. This was reversed in the South, giving rise to the now-common minotaur.