Should I go ahead and get Brienne?

Jul 9, 2021
Somewhere uncomfortable.
Should I go ahead and get Brienne? I prefer her to Brint anyways, but I get iffy on doing irreversible changes to characters in any game. Is there gonna be any hella pog content exclusive to Brint in the next updates or will it just be varied based on whether or not they're male or female?

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, you should. Why do you think she was added? To replace Brint that is why.
But on more serious note, you could keep two saves. But honestly, you are gaining more champion specific content with Brienne then you do with Brint (which is by design) so I would not really bother with Brint save if you prefer Brienne. And really, game never really acnowledges what you did to Brint as anything bad (does not mean that you should agree with it) so no one in game is going to be angry at you.

As for content. The way game is setting up Brint as a players bull leads me to believe that it is not going to be to most peoples taste. Brienne allready has some confirmed content that is more champion pleasing by design (her family related content) so I think on that front she will be more up your taste.

Last edited:

Wnksaber

Aug 11, 2021
The enthusiastic yes. No hesitation.

Ah hem yes I guess should explain my position more. So three things why I think one should choose Brianne over Brint
1. Brianne is adorable Brint can be sweet too (if ya like that kinda thing) but Brianne quickly becomes the groups big sister and by Slannash it whacks the wholesome meter to 111%
2.You want a genuine mono romantic relationship playthrough that isn't a certain Kitsune Bria is your girl
3. SHE IS A FREAKING AMAZON COWGIRL WITH RIPPLING MUSCLES WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED!

VerySexyGrammar

Aug 27, 2015
There are plenty of decisions that will lock you out of content for the current run. You can't see everything in one run, and that's OK.

You can leave Brint as he is or turn him into Brienne, and then do the opposite on a subsequent run to see the other side of the content.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Suggest you take two files for that. But what ever, it's just a game, you only need to choice your favorite. If you want a cow to service you, take a armor. Or you can leave the bull here if your morals can't bear it.
Otherwise, according to the log, there's a lot of written for them either, Both Brint and Brienne. If what you want is exclusive content, two versions are waiting for you.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
What content don't we get if we change Brint? I know Brienne doesn't have many threesomes like her Male counterpart and we don't have dates like Brint.. I know Brint has alot more content, which is a shame.

GOI

Nov 16, 2016
the winter knight stuff as well since that is male only but I imagine we are going to start hitting the place where the most differences are based on where the focus is now

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
What content don't we get if we change Brint? I know Brienne doesn't have many threesomes like her Male counterpart and we don't have dates like Brint.. I know Brint has alot more content, which is a shame.
Brint has more content is sense that he has a lot of scenes where champion of him have threesomes with other people/champion is not the focus. Brienne is more champion centric so while she may in a sense have less content, her content is more appealing if you enjoy it when your champion is the centre of attention.

And I am going to bet (I am not but just the way for me to express myself in this certain case) that a lot of Brint content is going to be about him fucking other people besides champion. While Brint will have all her scenes focused on champion.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
going off the public patch so far like you said dates but also dialogue, armor/abilities, and his sex scenes. Apparently you'll unlock more family content if you have Brienne but not Brint. The future differences will probably be dom (Brint) vs sub (Brienne) content. I'm guessing though.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
going off the public patch so far like you said dates but also dialogue, armor/abilities, and his sex scenes. Apparently you'll unlock more family content if you have Brienne but not Brint. The future differences will probably be dom (Brint) vs sub (Brienne) content. I'm guessing though.
It's a shame Brienne is a sub, I mean her sister is getting a dom scene for pure female champs so surely just because B is now female that she has to automatically be a sub.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, it is one of those things that does not sit well with me. Since she got turned into a girl without a dick she is automatically a sub. Even tho before that she was mostly a dom. Not helped with how everything is presented, it is just not fun to think about.

Last edited:

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Take girls to Brint, yeah, That's the other reason I didn't bring him besides Brienne. If he could bring me girls sometimes, maybe I will leave more files for him.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Take girls to Brint, yeah, That's the other reason I didn't bring him besides Brienne. If he could bring me girls sometimes, maybe I will leave more files for him.
I need to say something as a Brint fan.
From my perspective, it's not you taking a girl to let Brint fuck her, but is you go there with you close friend to share our big bull. Both get a good care and good fuck, then have a game to see who can get our big boys to cum his most.
This is how the harem girls make friends.
I know this is hard to understand for most one. But seriously, Brint's scene isn't just "fucking other people." Not bring girls for him, is go for him with your friend.
I'm sure Brint will happy if you wanna join when he fuck other girl.
I'm sorry about my tone. I hope you don't mind about that.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Not really a friendly relationship if champion is only one doing it. And, to be fair, the way game presents those scenes, especially the latest ones, is not going to be to everyones taste. With champion being one of Brints many bitches.

Milkcow 01

Sep 1, 2021
Not really a friendly relationship if champion is only one doing it. And, to be fair, the way game presents those scenes, especially the latest ones, is not going to be to everyones taste. With champion being one of Brints many bitches.
Not only one, at least me cait and azy can share as friend, sometime not go for Brint, but stay with Berwyn, the puppy love to get a good service either. And harem is just a metaphor, Brint have no willing to build it, he doesn't want to restrict other one's freedom about choise whom to share bed.
If I remember correctly, Wsan used to said Birenne was created for those who are not interested in Brint. That's mean Brint and Brienne built “everyones taste” together. Brint is a Dom amorous bull, and Brienne is a Sub devoted cow, only when they are all perfected, "everyone tastes" coule be satisfied. So, as a one of everyone, I think it's ok to tell people why I like Brint and what's fascinating about him. And I don't think it will hurt Brienne and her fans.
After all, they are two sides of the same coin. And the actual content does not decrease with the increase of the opposite side.

Last edited:

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
But why can't Brienne have the same system that Berry has or will have? Okay yes it would mean more work for the writers and coders but it still seems like it was written as a man is dominant and a woman is submissive.. and not everyone is into that.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
but it still seems like it was written as a man is dominant and a woman is submissive..
Because they are meant to represent the "ideal" representation of male and female specimen. One is a dude that fucks around and gets chicks/harems, and other is a submissive housewife that is loyal and listens to her husband.
And no one is denying it because there is nothing inherently wrong with that dynamic, and it is the most pronounce one in this game. The game assumes that if you are going for Brienne you are dominant guy and if you are going for Brint, you are a submissive girl. Now, they have content that do branch out from that main one, but that is their main shtick.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
But why can't Brienne have the same system that Berry has or will have? Okay yes it would mean more work for the writers and coders but it still seems like it was written as a man is dominant and a woman is submissive.. and not everyone is into that.
Dom Brienne, can't imagine of that. I'm sure most people prefer Brienne, and most of them prefer a sub cow. What could be better than a heifer that depends on you?

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Because they are meant to represent the "ideal" representation of male and female specimen. One is a dude that fucks around and gets chicks/harems, and other is a submissive housewife that is loyal and listens to her husband.
And no one is denying it because there is nothing inherently wrong with that dynamic, and it is the most pronounce one in this game. The game assumes that if you are going for Brienne you are dominant guy and if you are going for Brint, you are a submissive girl. Now, they have content that do branch out from that main one, but that is their main shtick.
But what about futas? All my champs except one (pure female for Brienne's sisters dom scene) is a Herm.. not a dude. I suppose it doesn't really matter, thankfully we do have Evelyn and Evergreen (kinda, more momdom) for lady doms.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
if you are going for Brint, you are a submissive girl
Perhaps a sissy boy. :cool:If there's no matter of my memory, anal sex with handsome boys is one of the first secen about Brint.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But what about futas? All my champs except one (pure female for Brienne's sisters dom scene) is a Herm.. not a dude. I suppose it doesn't really matter, thankfully we do have Evelyn and Evergreen (kinda, more momdom) for lady doms.
Futa/Male/Dickgirl from game perspective is the same.
And I do feel like Evelyn and Evergreen are kind of cheating. Now I am not calling them guys, but since they have a dick, game sees no reason why they should not be dominant. Since they can penetrate. And penetration is a dominant act. Now, there are some dominant girls with vagina (Salwah, Miko/Mai,

Perhaps a sissy boy. If there's no matter of my memory, anal sex with handsome boys is one of the first secen about Brint.
Eh, I am talking in general idea since most of Brint content is about him being a lady killer. Just as long as you are submissive person that enjoys there loved one fucking others besides yourself and game constantly reminding you of the fact, he is for you.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Futa/Male/Dickgirl from game perspective is the same.
And I do feel like Evelyn and Evergreen are kind of cheating. Now I am not calling them guys, but since they have a dick, game sees no reason why they should not be dominant. Since they can penetrate. And penetration is a dominant act.
To me a futa and dickgirl is a woman.. but I do see what you mean about those with cocks.. none of the pure female NPCs are dominant.. though Rina (Briennes sister) will be for pure female champs..

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
To me a futa and dickgirl is a woman..
And so are to me. I was speaking as far as game is cocerned, male/futa/dickgirls are the same. Since, at the end of the day, you posses a dick so you want to be dominant.

To me a futa and dickgirl is a woman.. but I do see what you mean about those with cocks.. none of the pure female NPCs are dominant.. though Rina (Briennes sister) will be for pure female champs..
And only if you do not posses a cock. See what I mean?

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Just as long as you are submissive person that enjoys there loved one fucking others besides yourself and game constantly reminding you of the fact, he is for you.
Some dissatisfaction about this. So Brint can get the bitch who want to enlarge her master's harem. But Brienne just will just feel anxiety when I ride a new slut. Hope someday she can bring me some new girl like what Brint's bitch doing.