Ship to Ship Combat Discussion Thread

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
After imagining and percolating with anticipation for the soon to be upcoming implementation of the ship combat, customization, and boarding system that will happen sometime in the near future; I thought that it seemed appropriate that this thread discussion should be open relating to the discussion of said content.

Like you guys I can't wait to see this eventually be integrated as is it an ambitious endeavor to add depth as well as a whole new skill tree to customize your ship.

As you cant sail the void without a decked out ship and possible raiders that would get in your way waiting to be blasted into cosmic dust.

So while we wait, for those hardworking and awesome crew that's trying to build this whole new ballgame; let's see what we can talk about in regard to this future content!

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I wonder how they're going to handle ships costs. Making your next space car cost less than a shotgun you bought from a general store would be weird, but there's also a need to prevent grinding.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Haha that is hillarious in hindsight. Though granted a certain amount of grinding becomes necessary when talking about ship parts.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm secretly hoping that stuff later in the game will cost an arm and a leg so all the money we make actually means something. But then again, I understand not everyone wants to spend hundreds of days doing lewd things for money at Beth's to pay for everything

...that is my fetish

(or grinding combat encounters or something but hey whatever floats your boat).

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
From what I remember, new ships are going to be quest/progression rewards. At least that's what I remember from what one of the devs said.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
That would be great if we get new ships as quest rewards.

I mean two possible quests that involve ships comes to mind; we get involved in a quest that requires us to commandeer and take a control of a Pirate Cruiser, and in order for us to movie into our new ship requires conditions in order for the ship not get blown up, while another is to take part in an experimental ship that through warp shenanigans takes you back in time to meet Viktor (or is it Victor?) Steele or Briget and have a threesome with them and have incestuous sex not knowing that you are the future offspring! Lol! After the adventure, you then visit Briget and ask her if she has been keeping a tight lip, knowing that Briget had sex with the player Steele, and blushes at the memory.

A million creds for a ship? That actually sounds pretty reasonable.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
That would be great if we get new ships as quest rewards.

I mean two possible quests that involve ships comes to mind; we get involved in a quest that requires us to commandeer and take a control of a Pirate Cruiser, and in order for us to movie into our new ship requires conditions in order for the ship not get blown up, while another is to take part in an experimental ship that through warp shenanigans takes you back in time to meet Viktor (or is it Victor?) Steele or Briget and have a threesome with them and have incestuous sex not knowing that you are the future offspring! Lol! After the adventure, you then visit Briget and ask her if she has been keeping a tight lip, knowing that Briget had sex with the player Steele, and blushes at the memory.

A million creds for a ship? That actually sounds pretty reasonable.

Pls no sexy time Steele Jr's pseudo-mom, we have little to no parental units as it is.
REEE2.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Briget is going to have sex scenes.

I don't see why she can't still be a parental figure.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Anyway, so that I can keep my own thread on topic and not get locked out by the gracious and almighty modders.

I do wonder how the combat will be like? DO you guys think it will be simply a naval/dogfight combat where you fight with a barrage of shelling and lasers strafing around each other with ramming tactics?, or will it include some exotic fighting manuevers; sorta like the Grappler Arms from Outlaw Star where you can actually go into melee combat and use a beam axe or even gravity anchors/ harpoons to stun or reel in for a ramming attack.

Cause if they can really get creative with their modding like saaay...those drones from the Starcraft ships, a Wave Motion Cannon mounted spinal weapon, or heck maybe even some sort of cosmic Moby Dick that you befriended and became your loyal protective companion after rescuing it from a Pirate Ahab. Heck for silly mode; how about dem Space Squids from Courage the Cowardly Dog!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe all new ships will be gated behind some quests or other things that will give them to us at quite a bit reduced costs compared to orginal cost of each ship. Or TiTS will be need to change form chasing fortune of our dear papa to chase for fortune to buy better ship that we can use to chase fortune of our father ^^

@Endwar Milion credits for ship...no worry that only one Lash so that still dirty cheap for new ship ;)

At some point PC stop counting in credits and switching to Lashes.

You mean drones used by Protoss Carriers?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

I'm trying to imagine lust attacks in ship-to-ship combat where basically each crew is posting lewds to the main screen of the opposing ship. There are so many variables for space combat that I really can't guess what they're going to do.

What I'm really looking forward to is the chance that boarding actions are a possibility.

Reactions: Xeivous and A79

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Lashes is a currency too big to be of any use without breaking it up too much.

Not like Raditizes, which one can use to buy fast food comfortably.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I still will stand my ground that when all rest game we would count everything in credits then when it will come to dealing with buying/upgrading ships prices will be listed in more fitting currency aka Lashes.

What is current ratio for Credits to Raditz?

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Maybe for lust attacks, you could have some kind of harpoons that attatch themselves to the opposing ship, and begin releasing lust gas that'll make the enemies in the ship start fucking each other/jerking off, or something.

Reactions: Kesil and Endwar

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
I want to buy/build a Marine ship and board the enemy ship. Life-long dream of any video game. Every time my Arma 3 outfit does ship-to-ship combat, I'm always on the Marine Security force - it's just so damn intense and adrenaline-fueled, even if it is only a video game. Boarding a space ship through the vacuum of space? Holy shit, sign me the EFF up!

Please let me board a ship. I'll literally throw buckets of money at you! Come on, please! I'm begging you!

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I still will stand my ground that when all rest game we would count everything in credits then when it will come to dealing with buying/upgrading ships prices will be listed in more fitting currency aka Lashes.

What is current ratio for Credits to Raditz?
I'm not sure. The existence of the Raditiz menu at Spaceys indicates that singular raditizes could be used to buy menu items at the place, but I'm not sure how well it translates to the menu items at the food places on NT. Though my best guess would be roughly 1-5 raditiz to credit ratio.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Xeivous Ahh so still smaller units than Lashes. Well we could make it a running joke that DBZ have it Raditz and TiTS have it Lashes :D

@Vio For silly mode lust attack in ship to ship combat I put my vote for cannon shooting future version of today sex tapes in durable shell to allow it pierce shields and armor. So then inside it will hack enemy comp systems to show lewd vids on all ship screens. I not think in future using oldfasion windows on the bridge can be a good solution so they certainly need hide such important part of ship deeper thus they need to display outside situation somehow.

Reactions: Charmbreaker

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Y'know it would be kinda hillarious imagining one of the ships interior descriptions being like from Alien's Nostromo where its all about buttons, knobs and cranks. Lol!

Last edited:
Reactions: RanmaChan

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Ormael Btw what do you mean by the smaller units than the Lashes?

Haha that would be neat Lust attack! That's for certain.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Endwar ! Lash is 999,999 Credtis when 1 Raditz as Xeivous pointed out may not be even 999 credits worth. So in that way Raditzs are smaller currency units than Lashes when compared each worth in credits.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not think such only pure. We do have convo about possibility of Lashes currnecy to be treated in TiTSverse similary like DB fans threat Raditz in DBZA. Who knows maybe devs find it funny enought to make ingame prices for ships to be showed in Lashes... :smuggo:

At least for silly mode it could be cool to have smth like that. Still parts of ship may cost little less than 1 Lash. Unless devs will for even less unreal economy when super exclusive tf item that make full tf to destined race costing not much less than some really basic ship. Atm such tf mods costs around 36k credits so if we would get some ship that cost like 50k-75k it would surely not be helpfull at all to make illusion of real economy ingame.