Sex- social game

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
Here some new updates that are on the way 29 new sex poses for all orintations
NEW.jpg

some more poses also for bathroom while taking ur bath ^^
SSSS.jpg

many more on the way
You can try this awesome social sex online Game here : http://3dxchat.com/?AID=3671153
For more gameplay videos check here : https://www.xvideos.com/video49039723/teens_gangbanged_deserted_island_scenes_
:
https://www.xvideos.com/video48286238/orgy_alley_part_2_teens_go_wild

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
Is there a voice chat or similar option? I'd like to know if I'm banging a girl or a guy sitting in the basement in his undies :D
hahaha well to answer you we dont have such a tool yet ,also in upcoming updates isnt in the plans upcoming updates plans are hair editor (you will be able to customize each hair style) clothe editor system (you will be able to customize existing clothes and the ALL waited sex pose editor tool that you will be a ble to make you own sex poses be it mmmf FFF bdsm whatever :)

try the game here :
http://3dxchat.com/?AID=3671153&move=join for a month see if you like it ...but i think you will get adicted hehehe it has the best graphics currently if you see the pics i have posted here :)
have fun my ingame name is Alivia

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Hmm looks inte- *Sees the almost 100 Dollars a year normal price, LAUGHS ASS OFF* OH really? almost 100 dollars JUST for a single service lewd system that looks like its trying to be SL? REALLY?! For that much a year I can do both PS Plus AND Nintendo's Online, and Xbox Live Gold. AND ALL OF them would offer FAR more then what this game offers.

I get servers gotta be paid for but for one game that's STUPIDLY high. EPSICALLY considering its an indie game with no way to get a membership without a CC most likely. And its gonna be just lewd stuff happening, which happens in SL and you can do quiet a bit for free in SL.

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
Hmm looks inte- *Sees the almost 100 Dollars a year normal price, LAUGHS ASS OFF* OH really? almost 100 dollars JUST for a single service lewd system that looks like its trying to be SL? REALLY?! For that much a year I can do both PS Plus AND Nintendo's Online, and Xbox Live Gold. AND ALL OF them would offer FAR more then what this game offers.

I get servers gotta be paid for but for one game that's STUPIDLY high. EPSICALLY considering its an indie game with no way to get a membership without a CC most likely. And its gonna be just lewd stuff happening, which happens in SL and you can do quiet a bit for free in SL.

Game Dont try to be Sl lol Sl graphics are ancient and looks so bad lol since you mentioned sl 3dxchat is cheaper ..from Sl how ? to build 1 top notch avatar on Sl you need over 65 $ that is the price to buy 3dxchat for 1 year lo
ofc in sl u can stay with default avi and pray the lord someone lays their eyes on you haha
3dxchat offers everything with the sub From you own world that you can build as you wish from clothes and tattoos and hairs that dev team and now players create :)
what i like in Sl is the huge marketplace other than that mehhhhh
If you want the best most stunning graphics to live you 3D fantasies then you have to pay a lil more lol or you can stay on atari graphics :) hehehe
Game has both Social and sex aspect since its an adult game ofc it needs a credit card to buy the Game. 65$ xmass offer buy game for 1 year is so cheap if you ask me well that price is every december only 99$ is all the other months
its less than 10 dollars lol 10 dollars is nothing lol

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Game Dont try to be Sl lol Sl graphics are ancient and looks so bad lol since you mentioned sl 3dxchat is cheaper ..from Sl how ? to build 1 top notch avatar on Sl you need over 65 $ that is the price to buy 3dxchat for 1 year lo
ofc in sl u can stay with default avi and pray the lord someone lays their eyes on you haha
3dxchat offers everything with the sub From you own world that you can build as you wish from clothes and tattoos and hairs that dev team and now players create :)
what i like in Sl is the huge marketplace other than that mehhhhh
If you want the best most stunning graphics to live you 3D fantasies then you have to pay a lil more lol or you can stay on atari graphics :) hehehe
Game has both Social and sex aspect since its an adult game ofc it needs a credit card to buy the Game. 65$ xmass offer buy game for 1 year is so cheap if you ask me well that price is every december only 99$ is all the other months
its less than 10 dollars lol 10 dollars is nothing lol

FUCKING....hell stop using your text in all pink, it's not necessary! It makes it a pain in the ass to read. As well as the lack of any commas, periods, and your piss poor grammar.

First, you can do avatars for free or under 20 bucks in SL if you are smart about what you use. Its not that hard, it just takes a bit of effort.

LOL Stunning graphics my ass. I've seen better in a PS2 game. All the models skin, is so damn shiny, they look like they are made of plastic. and calling SL Atari graphics, pfft yeah okay.

10 dollars IS a lot for JUST a glorified chat room with sex animations. It may be an adult game, but guess what, I can go and get a steam card, and get adult games off steam now, I don't need a CC there. I don't need a CC to walk into Wal-Mart and buy one copy of Doom, for 60 bucks which will give me FAR more content then what is being pushed here.

My point being, the price for what is offered is INSANE.

Reactions: OofS and Kesil

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
FUCKING....hell stop using your text in all pink, it's not necessary! It makes it a pain in the ass to read. As well as the lack of any commas, periods, and your piss poor grammar.

First, you can do avatars for free or under 20 bucks in SL if you are smart about what you use. Its not that hard, it just takes a bit of effort.

LOL Stunning graphics my ass. I've seen better in a PS2 game. All the models skin, is so damn shiny, they look like they are made of plastic. and calling SL Atari graphics, pfft yeah okay.

10 dollars IS a lot for JUST a glorified chat room with sex animations. It may be an adult game, but guess what, I can go and get a steam card, and get adult games off steam now, I don't need a CC there. I don't need a CC to walk into Wal-Mart and buy one copy of Doom, for 60 bucks which will give me FAR more content then what is being pushed here.

My point being, the price for what is offered is INSANE.

1) more colored letters for you :) hahaha
2) about the shining body u said ...well depends how much shine ppl make their avatars,i mean u can go total mat to full plastic ..its how ppl customize them ...
3) its not a chat room lol its a whole world with Rock party rooms EDM party rooms beaches islands space bases you name it ...People there can build their own world free
4) about the price its same price across The genre :) with 1-2 dollars difference lol

5) and most important Game currently has the best graphics and animations for the Genre :)
6) games are kinda luxury to play have fun etc :) If you can't afford to pay 8 dollars per month for a Game maybe games isn't for you :)
7) Don't get me wrong free games are ok but this Game isn't designed to play for free and make money from selling clothes etc ...Devs Do updates every 15 or month providing new clothes new poses new tattoos new stuff so you can build your rooms :)
8) every December game has the xmass offer .. 64 dollars for one year lol it cant go cheaper :)

9) also important Devs released referral system 2 where players can earn 1 free month in-game if they invite their friends -also players that design clothes tattoos, etc earn 1 free month per design :)
10) reason game has CC option is to avoid under age players makes sense to you? Ofc it makes :)

You can try The Game here : bit.ly/2LahDvr

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
here some pics Of one of my latest parties in My island that i build free ...you see every player has their own world they can build free as they wish :) then open it for public and do parties :)
in my case i usually have in each party 150 ppl dancing chilling sun tan having sex u name it :)

2020-02-21-11-30-20-413297.png

2020-02-21-11-30-04-412646.png
2020-02-21-11-29-43-411845.png

If you love parties ,if you love to build your own world ,if you want The best graphics out there ,if you like multiplayer Adult games
If you want to live ur 3D fantasies then this game is for you :)
try it here :
bit.ly/2LahDvr

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
1) more colored letters for you hahaha

Very Mature. Good job, very mature. Best way to show you are so very right. /s

3) its not a chat room lol its a whole world with Rock party rooms EDM party rooms beaches islands space bases you name it ...People there can build their own world free
Yes. yes it is, its a GOLRIFIED chat room. Doesn't matter what you add, Its just a 3D Chat room. Hell the games called 3dxCHAT.

4) about the price its same price across The genre with 1-2 dollars difference lol

Got proof for that?

5) and most important Game currently has the best graphics and animations for the Genre

Can ya prove? Have you played all of the 3DChat room games? No? Okay then come back and prove that when ya do.
6) games are kinda luxury to play have fun etc If you can't afford to pay 8 dollars per month for a Game maybe games isn't for you
No disagreement on games being a luxury. However, I can get a good game for a one time payment of 60-40 bucks and play it forever all I want. VS paying 8 a month needing the internet to play, and only able to play as long as the servers are up.

7) Don't get me wrong free games are ok but this Game isn't designed to play for free and make money from selling clothes etc ...Devs Do updates every 15 or month providing new clothes new poses new tattoos new stuff so you can build your rooms
HOLY fucking Hell 15 months? Yeah that's insane. No game with that long of a dev time of adding new things is worth the money. Fen Devs his game with donations and all that and his game gets 1 to 2 sometimes 3 updates a month for backers and 1 public every month. There are other games that run on donations that update more often then this paid game, they are ALL over this forum.

8) every December game has the xmass offer .. 64 dollars for one year lol it cant go cheaper
LOL! So once a year they do a sale. Wow what a deal. Oh wait no...its not. I can get WAY more for that much on steam during THEIR Xmas sale.

9) also important Devs released referral system 2 where players can earn 1 free month in-game if they invite their friends -also players that design clothes tattoos, etc earn 1 free month per design
LOL. So, refer a friend to spend money so you get a month free, asshole move. Or get basically people who pay money already to make shit for you and give them 1 moth free. Utter Rip-off.

10) reason game has CC option is to avoid under age players makes sense to you? Ofc it makes
LOL again. Why would under-age people pay anyways? They usually don't have much money in the first place. There's a SHIT ton of free stuff online anyways.

Also I removed your color text, your stupid emoji spam so it will be easier for people to read.

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
you havent even played the game lol yet ur so against

1st 3dxchat name is just a name lol ...Do you know any multiplayer online game that people doesn't chat ? hahaha
3dxchat has a world chat has local chats has private message chats and group chats that's how multiplayer online games works.

2d ill remind you its a whole world ofc its not and open-world mmorpg lol people in the game create worlds open them for public and people visit them and party whatever .

3d about the price lol go check other adult sex games thats subscription based (and has this top notch graphics avatars and realistic animations )

4th i Dont need to prove anything Game is here and whoever wants is free to come play it :)

5th i said 15 days or every month lmao for updates (read better )

6th game is available to buy it any time (the xmass offer is just a special offer made on december to just celebrate its BDAY ) game just did its 7th Bday :)

7th refferal system is just a tool to help players earn free months lol there are more ways to earn free months example if u create tattoos for the game clothes etc again u earn free months )

8th Sex tagged games has more limited pay options

9th Its ok lol If you dont wanna play the game ...Its not for everyone hehehe just chill and go search for another game :)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
you havent even played the game lol yet ur so against

I'm against shitty things that charge stupid high prices.

1st 3dxchat name is just a name lol ...Do you know any multiplayer online game that people doesn't chat ? hahaha 3dxchat has a world chat has local chats has private message chats and group chats that's how multiplayer online games works.
2d ill remind you its a whole world ofc its not and open-world mmorpg lol people in the game create worlds open them for public and people visit them and party whatever .

So yeah...uh ...That still makes it a Glorified Chat room, JUST because it has more then local chat doesn't change a thing, its still a >GLORIEFIED!< chat room. Its basically PSHome, with sex, but worse looking.

3d about the price lol go check other adult sex games thats subscription based (and has this top notch graphics avatars and realistic animations )

Yeah....funny thing is, you DONATE, and can stop donating when ever, as to this its a one time flat fee, THATS THE POINT, its stupidly high for being a one time flat fee. And top notch my ass, no, no they are not, not even close. PS4 games look FAR better.

4th i Dont need to prove anything Game is here and whoever wants is free to come play it

Assertions without proper evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. I've seen better graphics on the PS2 then what is in those screenshots, as well as better on the GameCube.

5th i said 15 days or every month lmao for updates (read better )
7) Don't get me wrong free games are ok but this Game isn't designed to play for free and make money from selling clothes etc ...Devs Do updates every 15 or month providing new clothes new poses new tattoos new stuff so you can build your rooms :)

That's your own message, your own words, the word DAYS isn't in there at all, just shows your poor grammar and spell checking skills. So...its not me who needs to read better, its you who needs to type better.

6th game is available to buy it any time (the xmass offer is just a special offer made on december to just celebrate its BDAY ) game just did its 7th Bday

Yeah, that's just stupid, why one time a year? That just screams 'Greed' to me, there is no reason to not do it more often besides wanting the money.

7th refferal system is just a tool to help players earn free months lol there are more ways to earn free months example if u create tattoos for the game clothes etc again u earn free months )

Basically rope some other person into paying that stupid high fee, so you can get a free month, That's scummy AS hell.

8th Sex tagged games has more limited pay options

Once again, steam has adult games, you can use CC, or go to Wal-Mart, Target, best-buy, Gamestop and get a Steam wallet card for a flat fee and pick some pretty good adult games from steam.

9th Its ok lol If you dont wanna play the game ...Its not for everyone hehehe just chill and go search for another game

Yeah, I don't wanna play it mainly because, I don't play with trash, I am just am pointing out this is a bad 'game' with a stupid high Subscription cost, and laughing at how hard you are trying to defend a bad chat room thing.

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
50% off on all memberships
Stay home and help fight the coronavirus! Since COVID-19 continues to impact us all, 3DXChat has decided to cut prices in half to give you the opportunity to be social and keep in touch with friends in a virtual, secure world. So enjoy, stay home, and stay safe

The Offer will be for a limited time

check here : bit.ly/2R7OMLV

here few pics also
Screenshot-1.png

2020-03-22-00-47-46-916974.png
2020-03-21-21-20-21-212985.png