Sex- social game

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
hello everyone this is my favorite social sex game i play n wanted to share
has awesome graphics n realistic avis ,sex poses also awesome :)

download n info link :http://3dxchat.com/?AID=3671153

gameplay pic n videos:https://3dgamessexworlds.blogspot.com/
my ingame name is Alivia if u ever come 2018-10-09 20-26-34_105639.png
2018-10-09-20-35-29-137889.png

2018-10-09-20-37-19-144540.png

2018-09-11-19-10-58-561137.png

2018-09-08-20-08-44-734999.png
2018-10-09 20-26-34_105639.png

Rebecca Futanari

Apr 19, 2017
just a word of warning for those that don't already know, 3dx requires a paid subscription ($20/month minimum) and they haven't updated the game in 6+ months. It's a fun game don't get me wrong, probably better then most other games like it but it's not for everyone. For me at least I quit because the games RP community died off.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
hehe dont know what sociolotron means but social aspect wise many parties everyday there with djs playing music n ppl dance chat etc
strong social side n strong sex side .
<<kinda addicted to the game also im a new dj well i dj 1 year now so i enjoy also when i dj there :)
It was a sex-oriented MMO that was at first successful but then failed/became defunct. I don't want to derail the thread with it's history but it was the first thing I thought of when I checked out this game.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
just a word of warning for those that don't already know, 3dx requires a paid subscription ($20/month minimum) and they haven't updated the game in 6+ months. It's a fun game don't get me wrong, probably better then most other games like it but it's not for everyone. For me at least I quit because the games RP community died off.

I quit because free options were so limited and I was forever alone.

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
I quit because free options were so limited and I was forever alone.
well u need to be a lil social i mean no one will come knock ur door say hi i wanna meet u hehe.
so u have to go to parties talk to ppl chat ,flirt ....comonly have fun meoww.
personaly i have tons of friends and everyday hang out or party but lately i mostly build clubs mansion sex rooms n yachts . since new world editor ppl build crazy stuff.
now before november will end we will get a new server ,a better server that will be able to have more stuff from now on also 22 new sex poses for most orientations ,new prop tools to build more stuff etc .

well i too wait the update so i do a review on that :)

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
well u need to be a lil social i mean no one will come knock ur door say hi i wanna meet u hehe.
so u have to go to parties talk to ppl chat ,flirt ....comonly have fun meoww.
personaly i have tons of friends and everyday hang out or party but lately i mostly build clubs mansion sex rooms n yachts . since new world editor ppl build crazy stuff.
now before november will end we will get a new server ,a better server that will be able to have more stuff from now on also 22 new sex poses for most orientations ,new prop tools to build more stuff etc .

well i too wait the update so i do a review on that :)

TBH, didn't know how to move around so...

LeoninusFate

Mar 14, 2019
looks like a better graphic version of Secondlife, other then the high quality 3d {unity looking} sex and models/char, it looks just like it {wish SL had thos sex poses, damn}

Reactions: Alivia

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
second life has cool market that i like to shop but graphics arent 18th century and avis walk like hehe lets say horses i even have vista animation but far from it

on the other hand 3dx has awesome graphics realistic animation -NO market -no economy -everything is provided by the devs in updates they give -another cool thing 3dxchat has is that u have ur own free world for free that u can build however u like n personaly im addicted with building clubs villas resorts u name it hehe

in case u want to check it out here the link :
http://3dxchat.com/?AID=3671153

LeoninusFate

Mar 14, 2019
I tryed it, you click the PLAY NOW button and it says you need card info and a one time buy of $19.99

I seen a lot of "free" games where you get tons of free stuff....after you pay the one time to get in

If theres a true way to play without card info and playing a cent, I havent found it and if anyone has please feel free to show it

If not I'll stick to SL,
oh and Alivia, heres a tip for playing Sl, for the best results you would want a Pure gameing computer with a top notch grapics card, then graphics all up, I model and take photos for sl so i usally need the best grapics and card lol

The avstars on have this game seem to have a uncanny vallay plastic look to them thats why it looks a bit off to me I just relized!

Alivia

Oct 28, 2018
I tryed it, you click the PLAY NOW button and it says you need card info and a one time buy of $19.99

I seen a lot of "free" games where you get tons of free stuff....after you pay the one time to get in

If theres a true way to play without card info and playing a cent, I havent found it and if anyone has please feel free to show it

If not I'll stick to SL,
oh and Alivia, heres a tip for playing Sl, for the best results you would want a Pure gameing computer with a top notch grapics card, then graphics all up, I model and take photos for sl so i usally need the best grapics and card lol

The avstars on have this game seem to have a uncanny vallay plastic look to them thats why it looks a bit off to me I just relized!
there settings on customize on how much u want ur avi to shine etc thats why u think that i use a lil shine cause works well with the lights i use :)
muacks