sera's sub path

starshimmer

Sep 27, 2015
soo i was browzing the formems and saw that their is a sub path for our favorit purple demon girl and ive been spending a few hours trying to buy her contract but its not appearing and i think ive goten her angry at me in the mission to the place i dont know if it was decabled or is it something im missing im very confusedled

No, but seriously; didjya try the search box in the upper right hand corner of the screen yet? There are three threads that come to mind on the subject already. As for helping out directly?

I am a freebie, pleb player. Haven't gotten my sticky, crafty paws on the latest source and all so....*shrug* Good luck!

starshimmer

Sep 27, 2015

No, but seriously; didjya try the search box in the upper right hand corner of the screen yet? There are three threads that come to mind on the subject already. As for helping out directly?

I am a freebie, pleb player. Haven't gotten my sticky, crafty paws on the latest source and all so....*shrug* Good luck!
i know there are threads on this but none of them explain very well how to get it started and even the one i read that does explain it in four steps i get stuck at steps and don't know how to continue like if i have her mad at me from the party does she still give me like the outfit and just has some blah blah mad dialog ahead of it because i cant even get to see where i can even buy her slave contract if i run her out of money

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
soo i was browzing the formems and saw that their is a sub path for our favorit purple demon girl and ive been spending a few hours trying to buy her contract but its not appearing and i think ive goten her angry at me in the mission to the place i dont know if it was decabled or is it something im missing im very confusedled
If you cleared the party she won´t be able to become your sub after a week or something I believe.

If you sell her enough stuff she´ll at some point say that she won´t buy anything else. Just keep selling expensive stuff until that happens, lactaid milk tank f. ex.
After she stops buying go over to the upper right part of Tavros station on the merchant floor. You should meet a couple of insect like people.
There you can buy her contract.
It´s the purple spot here:
Skjermbilde 2017-02-22 kl. 18.23.25.png

starshimmer

Sep 27, 2015
If you cleared the party she won´t be able to become your sub after a week or something I believe.

If you sell her enough stuff she´ll at some point say that she won´t buy anything else. Just keep selling expensive stuff until that happens, lactaid milk tank f. ex.
After she stops buying go over to the upper right part of Tavros station on the merchant floor. You should meet a couple of insect like people.
There you can buy her contract.
It´s the purple spot here:
View attachment 3765
see ive done that and its not showing up at all bought everything i think fucked up the party unless getting the outfit means you win? cus she got mad at me for being with verdie and i go and check that cornor and the stores not their at all unless this is a backers only thing at this time?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's still backer only content (sub Sera).

Plus I think there will be some sort of fix for case if PC done very well on Sera party but seems you not done so well so there is chance you will not need restart or load save from before comming with Sera to party. Also for me it was 2 galomax pills that started sub path (that 24k credits but given we need 15k to buy her it may be just 15k too for her contract become avialable to buy at SA shop that Shade showed location ingame).

starshimmer

Sep 27, 2015
It's still backer only content (sub Sera).

Plus I think there will be some sort of fix for case if PC done very well on Sera party but seems you not done so well so there is chance you will not need restart or load save from before comming with Sera to party. Also for me it was 2 galomax pills that started sub path (that 24k credits but given we need 15k to buy her it may be just 15k too for her contract become avialable to buy at SA shop that Shade showed location ingame).
oooh thanks ^^ i didnt know but i thought maby