Wayfort Vault Payroll

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
As the title references I'm asking about the payroll, specifically about the current sources of increasing said payroll and how quick do y'all think you'd have to move to start collecting that sweet taxation money.
I know that the Harpies collect money for you but that's about it, also how does the amount affect the new Daliza treasure scene?

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Can't recall, is the harpies bringing in money a thing only if you let them remain bandits rather than guards?
Could be interesting if there was more things the player could do to expand the Wayfort to bring in new forms of income, or spend said new income on hiring/funding new upgrades to the domain.

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
They do add income even as guards just less than thiefs. Building Cait's temple adds some more.

As for the Daliza scene it doen't affect at all since it got changed to use money you have on hand instead.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
I know the Temple gives 500, I think harpies bring 500 if you have be bandits. Not sure about the rest. I do think there should be an increase by 500 if you Bimbo the Hive, since they'd be an attraction all by themselves.
Pretty weird that they'd use money on hand, was there a reason? Probably coding.

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
Probably because the vault flavor text itself also doesn't actually use the money waiting to be collected but the sum as whole even if you have everything on hand, that's also probably why there's no deposit button.