Sera Submissiveness Guide Request

Josephine56

Feb 15, 2017
So I noticed a lot of people have been wondering how to turn Sera into a willing submissive in the newest public patch, and I was hoping that somebody could post a guide in this thread for all of us who have been struggling. It doesn't have to be extremely detailed or anything, but I personally have hit a complete roadblock after getting her to say "Please let me cum mistress" during the release scene after denying her twice. Thank you to anybody who is willing to help and hopefully it will help anybody who is currently wanting to get a nice pink demon slut to boss around :):):):)

Timeagain

Aug 27, 2015
Tease her twice then buttfuck her, manage your lust with one of your other sluts inbetween the first and second tease.

DevilBone

Mar 5, 2017
What I did was cunt tease deny her (got rid of the dick, I'm a monster I know), then buttfuck, then cunt tease release. I read somewhere that having her cum from the cunt tease release is the only way to actually raise her obedience stat from an orgasm but I'm not sure about that.
You basically do the deny, buttfuck, release cycle constantly, keeping an eye on her appearance or the codex to see what her lust is at. Obviously her having an orgasm resets her lust. You can see her lust level in the codex under Log: Tavros. If it gets above 80 she'll masturbate and you'll need to punish her. This will also raise her obedience level. Whenever she has an orgasm you'll need to start the cycle over.

If you try to tease deny her when her appearance says that she is visibly pent up, you'll accidentally make her orgasm, lowering her obedience. If you try to tease her when your own lust is up, she'll make YOU cum and that will lower her obedience. If you try to punish her without actual cause, she won't react well no matter what stage of obedience she is in and will lower her obedience.

Basically, tease her then buttfuck her then give her release on repeat. Manage your own lust so she doesn't get the upper hand, punish her every time she masturbates without permission but not any other time.

Here's what caught me up: When she is at 80% obedience, in order to progress to where she is willingly your slut, you want to do the normal cycle EXCEPT THE RELEASE BIT. Normally you want to manage your lust to make sure it's low when you tease her but when you go to do the end tease release of the cycle, you need to have high lust. This will trigger the scene that transitions to her accepting and enjoying being your slave. Her obedience will stay at 80% (it wont go lower but it won't go higher either, its part of her character and honestly I like that), so you wont have to worry about that anymore.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
All you have to do is tease and deny her twice, assuming she has no arousal built up. Make sure you don't have too much lust either. Then you can either give her release during the tease scene or go for the anal scene. Just get some red myr venoms and masturbate between denials. Do this 10 times and she should have max obedience. Tease and deny her two more times and the next tease should automatically take you to the final tease scene.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also not forget that around half way to been perfect unruly slave she will start tease PC back making lust gains faster so instead of need to dump lust with other crew member after each 3rd training (that makes perfect cycle cuz 2 first with deny + 3rd giving her release) it will be every 2nd training needed to dump lust.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
All you have to do is tease and deny her twice, assuming she has no arousal built up. Make sure you don't have too much lust either. Then you can either give her release during the tease scene or go for the anal scene. Just get some red myr venoms and masturbate between denials. Do this 10 times and she should have max obedience. Tease and deny her two more times and the next tease should automatically take you to the final tease scene.

I appreciate you patiently repeating this information here and on the blog, btw.

Alonira

Dec 21, 2015
Unfortunately, nothing works for me. I can't get her past the halfway point. Or not for very long, anyway, before what is SUPPOSED to be a submissive release just flops for no discernible reason. Checking the log, her arousal is at 74. My arousal is negligible. Cunt-tease-Release, "Ah, that was nice." FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH. What the FUCK am I missing? I've been banging my head against this god-damned wall for HOURS.

Edit: I have come to the conclusion that 80 is NOT the threshold for her masturbating.
She's masturbated several times now at less than that.

Edit2: Only managed to get her obedience up with punishing her masturbating. Could never get a submissive release off after about 50% obedience.

Last edited:

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Be chill, you are playing a segment of a simple text adventure with like, five buttons.

Zyrken

Mar 8, 2017
Stuck at the end. I get her to 80% and no idea what to do. I try to do as was said before but she keeps masturbating it all away. Not sure if I'm getting to much lust myself (getting to 50 after 1 tease) or if I'm just doing something wrong.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Stuck at the end. I get her to 80% and no idea what to do. I try to do as was said before but she keeps masturbating it all away. Not sure if I'm getting to much lust myself (getting to 50 after 1 tease) or if I'm just doing something wrong.
If she mastubates it drops back down to 72. Pay attention to what's being said when you approach her because you might have to punish her back to 80 before the two final teases.

Zyrken

Mar 8, 2017
If she mastubates it drops back down to 72. Pay attention to what's being said when you approach her because you might have to punish her back to 80 before the two final teases.
Well that's what I'm doing. So when she's at 80% you have to tease two times and deny both? Then tease again? Because the problem I'm having is that from the first tease it brings me up to 50 Lust on myself. So I have to either go and get rid of it but she will masturbate or buttfuck her which will bring her lust up. But when I do the second thing nothing happens when I tease her.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Well that's what I'm doing. So when she's at 80% you have to tease two times and deny both? Then tease again? Because the problem I'm having is that from the first tease it brings me up to 50 Lust on myself. So I have to either go and get rid of it but she will masturbate or buttfuck her which will bring her lust up. But when I do the second thing nothing happens when I tease her.
I haven't done it myself, but I've heard that for the final step you need to let her get you off as well.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For the last scenes to been seen PC need at moment she jsut hed her release aka dropped to low arousal pick training scenes 2 times with deny option so her arousal goes thoru medium ot high arousal. In meantime PC lust need to be made 0 after first deny scene. Then second deny scene will will leave PC with 50 lust that will help PC get to actual fuck her at third scene (as normaly starting scene of teasing then giving her release if PC lust is around 50 will amke PC cum too cauing her to laugh at pc and loose some obedience.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I regret asking for de-dicking when I originally commissioned Sera. Didn't like futa back then, lol.

zelda_fan6284

Both tease scenes use the same button and PCs with a cock takes priority. Only pure female PCs can get the cock tease scene.

That sucks and not in a good way.

I regret asking for de-dicking when I originally commissioned Sera. Didn't like futa back then, lol.

You must have been insane back then, I'm glad to see that you now see the benefits of futas.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
De-dicking is giving more options. Plus Sera author managed to handle this so why been so sad over that? :smuggo:

Reactions: Milkman

Alushey

Mar 10, 2017
Just buy a shit ton of focus pills if you have lust problems. Keep in mind though, doing this just might rape your wallet.

Last edited:

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This all sounds needlessly complicated.
Complicated, yes. Needless? Hardly! Certainly helps to add a new depth to the whole "Press button to fuck" thing and really helps explore new options for the game. I love it this way! :)

Reactions: Milkman

Tuntud

Mar 10, 2017
I should probably make a topic of its own for this question since it doesn't really apply to the training per se, but I'd rather not clutter the board with more Sera questions.

I've offloaded way more than 10K in transformatives on Sera, but she still hasn't complained about her debt nor is her contract up for grabs with the slavers. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step or something? I wish this was a little less obtuse..

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I should probably make a topic of its own for this question since it doesn't really apply to the training per se, but I'd rather not clutter the board with more Sera questions.

I've offloaded way more than 10K in transformatives on Sera, but she still hasn't complained about her debt nor is her contract up for grabs with the slavers. Is this a bug, or am I missing a step or something? I wish this was a little less obtuse..
Did you go to her party, if so, did you follow the wiki to wreck her chances? If the party went well, she's off the hook, if you haven't gone yet, then that saves alot of questions and you just sell her things. What I did was sell her 2 stacks of tentacool after I spoke with the landlords, that was enough to do it for me. Also, this isn't fully in yet, max you'll get her submissiveness is 80%, or at least thats what I've picked up as I tried to give this variant a quick look.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well her training supposed to last many days not in hyper-mode ended in day or two. So with hyper speed it's natural PC must somehow get rid of the lust. And that easier with other crew member use as lust dispensers ;)

Tuntud

Mar 10, 2017
Did you go to her party, if so, did you follow the wiki to wreck her chances? If the party went well, she's off the hook, if you haven't gone yet, then that saves alot of questions and you just sell her things. What I did was sell her 2 stacks of tentacool after I spoke with the landlords, that was enough to do it for me. Also, this isn't fully in yet, max you'll get her submissiveness is 80%, or at least thats what I've picked up as I tried to give this variant a quick look.

I did the party ages ago when it came out, and I think I actually aced the entire thing. Damn it. It makes sense that doing that too well will put her out of debt, but missing content because you did a thing too well is kind of counter-intuitive game design.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I did the party ages ago when it came out, and I think I actually aced the entire thing. Damn it. It makes sense that doing that too well will put her out of debt, but missing content because you did a thing too well is kind of counter-intuitive game design.
On the bright side, she's really easy to revisit. So making a new profile on the side will be fairly easy, and no trouble if you use the save editor to give it some funds to explore this expansion.

Last edited: