Sera Alternate Route Ideas

Robbaz_Corgi

Nov 14, 2016
(This was originally a post in "The Bitchening" but since I wrote so much I decide to make its own thread)

Still kinda wish there was a way to get her on your ship without enslaving her. Like since you helped her so much and her shop is doing well she could probably hire someone else like Jardi to look over the shop. Or like what Anno is doing run her shop from your ship, selling her goods on the various planets you visit. For example, Reaha is occasionally selling her milk even after her debt is paid off. Yammi is mentioned getting ingredients whenever your ship docks. Sera could probably do something that's a combination the three.

Sera could still sell her wares to you like Anno can. She could also still pay your salary every week from the goods she sells like Reaha pays you. Or it could be a behind the scenes thing that's just mentioned as you talk to her like Yammi does. I was also thinking that it could be temporary on-off sort of setup where on X-day of the week she returns to her shop to check on things and return to your ship. But that would cause a number of problems, one being that a system like that isn't implemented yet, asides from breaking up with Bess/Ben and picking them back up from Tavros, but that's different. Two, being that if you're not on the ship on X-day she's supposed to return back to her shop, how is she going to go back. Not to mention that it adds a schedule to your exploration duties.

I know all of this would take a lot of coding and writing to implement, I have the time to learn how to do this but I don't have the talent and creativity needed to create it all.

I can only give ideas like how she could have a softer route where she sorta changes personality around you after the breakdown she has with her kid(s). Where she's more in touch with her softer side and she treats you nicer, maybe do things more Vanilla. It would be a nice change of pace but I don't know how that would tie in with her getting on your ship. Again that's where the lack of creativity and talent comes in.

I'd like to know what everyone thinks of these ideas and what ideas they have for Sera. Maybe there's someone out there that can do something with them.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
It's not going to happen. The arc is designed so that, either way, you have to commit to a course of action with Sera that permanently changes your relationship with her. I am never going to write a cake-and-eat-it expansion, and unless things change drastically between me and Fen, nobody else is either.

Feel like I should put together a fucking FAQ at this point.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, I just realized, you basically want a merchant vanilla NPC?

Here we only ever give NPCs more fetishes, not take them away. And given how extreme Sera is...

Robbaz_Corgi

Nov 14, 2016
Okay, it obviously seems that everyone is burnt out on Sera. Look as a follower I don't know what's going on behind the scenes between the authors and coders. I don't know which characters still have content planned out for them or if the authors still have the motivation to even write for them. I just saw that new content was added for Sera so I felt like sharing an idea or two and see where it went. So sorry for not knowing when an author is done with a character. I'm just a fan of the game.

Honestly, I'm not sure what making a FAQ would solve. If the questions are "which characters still have content planned out for them" the answers would need to be updated every now and then. Doesn't seem worth the effort to me.

Wait, I just realized, you basically want a merchant vanilla NPC?

Here we only ever give NPCs more fetishes, not take them away. And given how extreme Sera is...

Yeah, a vanilla merchant you can fly around is pretty much it. I know we have Anno but she only sells to you. It may seem bizarre to remove fetishes from NPCs in a game filled with fetishes but it's worth thinking about. Sera is pretty darn extreme, like straddling a double sided dildo on your face seemed pretty out there for me. I wouldn't have thought about doing that. So having something more vanilla would very much be welcomed, I'm sure.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sera does still have more content planned for her. Well, plan might be a strong word but for the most part, authors will only write what they want to write, unless you want to take it upon yourself or pay them otherwise.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
As much it's tempting making Sera have other "If..." paths will make he slowly into demon bess (aside fact BEss cna have demons set of bodyparts to use ^^).

Instead of more possible paths I would be more interested to see what her author have in store for possible follow up of current sub/dom path.

Reactions: J-Hope Trash

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yeah, a vanilla merchant you can fly around is pretty much it. I know we have Anno but she only sells to you. It may seem bizarre to remove fetishes from NPCs in a game filled with fetishes but it's worth thinking about. Sera is pretty darn extreme, like straddling a double sided dildo on your face seemed pretty out there for me. I wouldn't have thought about doing that. So having something more vanilla would very much be welcomed, I'm sure.

1) it is implied that Anno sells stuff to others while you are on other planets

2) Sera doesn't have even one vanilla bone in her body. It simply isn't in her character.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It may seem bizarre to remove fetishes from NPCs in a game filled with fetishes but it's worth thinking about. Sera is pretty darn extreme, like straddling a double sided dildo on your face seemed pretty out there for me. I wouldn't have thought about doing that. So having something more vanilla would very much be welcomed, I'm sure.
TiTS is an all-encompassing game which has kink diversity as one of its fortes. What you call "pretty darn extreme" is what I'd call "something that spices up the game". A game that is already flooded with vanilla trysts, and, as someone who enjoys lovey dovey bits as much as "hardcore" scenes, I would not like to lose that delicate balance. I have yet to try Sera's sub route, but I am sure it didn't lead to character derailment. Perhaps you might as well go for/write/commission a different character.

Then again, I just read someone deeming monstergirl fans as "disgustingly perverted", so there you go.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Then again, I just read A Basic Bitch deeming monstergirl fans as "disgustingly perverted", so there you go

fixed that for ya.

Robbaz_Corgi

Nov 14, 2016
2) Sera doesn't have even one vanilla bone in her body. It simply isn't in her character
I'm only using the term Vanilla because I don't know how else to describe it. I'm talking about that rare moment when she lets her guard down to pat your belly as the Wiki describes. It's just moments like those I'd like to see more of, not a complete character change.
Sera does still have more content planned for her. Well, plan might be a strong word but for the most part, authors will only write what they want to write, unless you want to take it upon yourself or pay them otherwise.

Also, how would you pay an author directly? Do you just make a donation on patron and send em a message on how much you gave and what for, or is there some official way to do it? Also how much would you normally need to pay to get some incentive going, 20 - 50 bucks? I'm just curious on how this work and I'm sure I'm probably missing an article that explains this.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
lol, the only TiTS authors with Patreons are ones that I asked for so I could commission them. Oh and Fen and Savin have one too but I mean...come on.

Anyway if you're interested in commissioning work just message someone with a purple name or use the information in their signature/the commissions thread. Expect $10/1000 words minimum.

But if you just want more Sera being nice to the PC. that'll probably happen if and when Nonesuch does his sub Sera preg x-pak, or anything new for dom Sera.

Reactions: Robbaz_Corgi

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm sub Sera preg x-pack...I thought it was out of the table... oh well time will tell the truth or if someone was so rich to commision it.

Slenkamure

Mar 25, 2017
there are all those delightful mods and drugs available it is certainly a shame that you can't use them on your sub-serviant demon girl not to mention toys that you can acquire

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Because Sera author not want those drugs/tf's/toy been used we won't have it. Plus making account for tons on tons of items use on npc's will make game more size heavy. THing than Fen may want instead use on adding totaly new content than some of expansions to existing stuff.

Etaim Bar'Dolf

Apr 29, 2017
I hope this question isn't beating a dead horse, or logged into the wrong forum page, but I'm afraid I'm not terribly clear on the probable answer to my question based on what I've read so far... the idea occurs to me that using Red Myr Venom on Sera during initial slave training might help move her obedience along faster. Would this be something the scenario writer/programmer already considered, or might consider?

By the way, I've been enjoying playing the game again and again, and I like the transformations I've seen over the past year and a half. I was happy to be a patreon supporter when I could, and I intend to again, when opportunities arise. Thanks to the programmers and idea donors, and please keep up the good work!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, probably won't be written. And preg sub Sera was going to be thing but then it sort of died down.

F

Franks

NS will get to it when he gets to it, if he gets to it. Or if someone commissions it - even then, as previously noted he's pretty done with Sera for the moment. Give it a few months.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...Err, that was me, lol. NS said he couldn't see an uncreepy reason for sub Sera to agree to get pregnant, though.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Since Dom Sera can get PC preg... not having Sub Sera get PC or herslef with CP help pregnant would be terrible overlook. But till this NS need to not involve with anything related to write more about her. And then a wild person can appear to use "cash throw" to make NS reconsider giving sub Sera preg options too ^^

F

Franks

...Err, that was me, lol. NS said he couldn't see an uncreepy reason for sub Sera to agree to get pregnant, though.

This is pulled off NS's faq for Sera:

"Can I knock her up?

Not yet. I am aiming to put together a preggo expansion towards the end of 2017."

So I guess he changed his mind. In any event, it must be really annoying for him to see these questions asked 9,001 times a day, kek.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
In any event, it must be really annoying for him to see these questions asked 9,001 times a day, kek.
Life of a writer.

By the way when's Riya going to be finished? c:

F

Franks

Life of a writer.

By the way when's Riya going to be finished? c:
I'm writing the boss fight for her remove kebatra quest, then it'll be wrapping up and maybe a hardcore degradation scene added to her normal scenes as an option.

After that I wanna finish Amelia of the many names.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good at least we got this lvl's accesable.

Thou even if he would put lvl 9 or 10 it would be similar to Lash/Frost Wyrm fights: Evolution (People) would find a way.

F

Franks

It's just the pirate juggernaut from karaquest and two sentry drones. Shouldn't be too easy, shouldn't be too hard.