Schizo post about Khor'minos

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Something I've come to like doing while is guessing what will happen in shows, movies, and games based on all the C.guns they keep setting up and the tropes that I recognize. It's to the point that my mom, lilbro, and a past GF of mine said it's annoying, so they refuse to watch shit with me because I usually realize the plot and story and then spoil it for them far before its time. I know dick move, but I've since corrected the behavior by playing dumb and only doing it when a friend of mine who does the same thing sits down for a movie or we binge a series together. Now I'm going to indulge my urge a bit since Minos has been in the works for years and what I say will probably be way off or even near I don't know, plus there are older heads here that are probably at least five steps ahead of me.

So I think the first quest in Minos or Quest Giver Nottie will act as a microcosm for what we will need to do on a larger scale in Minos, You get some options to choose but you have to think a little bit to get the optimal route. Hopefully, this will involve some politicking with the nobility and detective work.
They have been dropping lots of hints that someone is messing with the water source and slowly corrupting the city, for some reason, our MC is still playing stupid. (I know it's for the sake of Dramatic irony but give our PC some common sense, please. :( ) I'm looking forward to how Kas fits into the picture since if you're doing her romance route she claims to be on your side so I'm wondering if she plans to boost your fame for her purposes or if it's the Tollus show, she didn't like him doing a power move because one of them has someone (
left_header_dark.png
Cecilia) on the inside working, which is kinda weird if he does because he got shit going on in Lureling cave at the time of the siege, guess he's on his sigma grind set.
I'm thinking the Horse lady that looks like Ornstein has something sort of role in this but I might be wrong and she might just be honorable horsepussy, but she gives off strong "undercover villain" vibes.
Edit1: Another thing is what if since Khor'minos is based on either Rome or the Creeks, one of them, I'm thinking that we'll probably either stop or help instigate an "Et tu, Brutus?" moment with the King.
Think I'm reaching?
1686011956935.jpeg

Last edited: