Ryn

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Savin has already said that we'll be able to marry Ryn in the future and there's a parser [etheryn.married] that tracks it, plus if Ryn is present when you see the vassalage offer and has high Confidence there's dialogue about marriage. My main Champ is going to marry Ryn the instant the game allows me to.

Lone Wolf115

Got a champ ready just for that! Ready to have children with and marry Ryn as soon as it's all ready
Same but she is Al's for El the Lumian priestess, I can't remember how I lost my vaginal virginity. Does removing your Champs vag and then getting another give me a unused one. Sorry to anything Females or Women if I sound like an ass, I just want Ryn's first time to be special and to see if there will be a mutual virgin scene like Fisianna in TiTS.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Does removing your Champs vag and then getting another give me a unused one.
I just checked and apparently yes, if you do this the game will flag you as a virgin (vaginas only, it doesn't work for penises); I tested it on Evelyn because she has checks for all possible virgin states.
Sorry to anything Females or Women if I sound like an ass, I just want Ryn's first time to be special and to see if there will be a mutual virgin scene like Fisianna in TiTS.
Savin has mentioned that he's really not interested in writing virginity-related scenes (he chose not to add one to Cait's recent expac) so if he's the one writing any special post-wedding sex scene that might happen, it's probably not going to check either party's v-cards. Probably.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I just checked and apparently yes, if you do this the game will flag you as a virgin (vaginas only, it doesn't work for penises); I tested it on Evelyn because she has checks for all possible virgin states.

Savin has mentioned that he's really not interested in writing virginity-related scenes (he chose not to add one to Cait's recent expac) so if he's the one writing any special post-wedding sex scene that might happen, it's probably not going to check either party's v-cards. Probably.
Thanks, you are a fucking savant.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Marry Ryn? Of course, 100% likely in my case.

Only thing I wonder is if we're going to be a consort (like in Kiyoko's case, which I think is the likeliest) or a king (unlikely as hell).

And I only mention that second alternative because of that comment from Jael'yn in which she mentions that the champion has the makings of a king. Though that may be, king of the demons? something reserved for the end of the game? A red herring in the form of a compliment?

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Marry Ryn? Of course, 100% likely in my case.

Only thing I wonder is if we're going to be a consort (like in Kiyoko's case, which I think is the likeliest) or a king (unlikely as hell).

And I only mention that second alternative because of that comment from Jael'yn in which she mentions that the champion has the makings of a king. Though that may be, king of the demons? something reserved for the end of the game? A red herring in the form of a compliment?
relevant post

I imagine the champ getting a royal title would be reserved for the ending slides though, if it happens at all.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I'd imagine it's both; given that Etheryn's father was the King Dowager after Queen Alraince's death (with 'dowager' referring to being the spouse of a deceased regent), Champ's official title as Ryn's spouse would likely be [pc.mf|King|Queen] Consort.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Champion Proposes to Ryn while already married to Kiyoko
Keros and Lumia glowers menacingly at the Champion
Every mage-hybrid Champ ever: B-b-but the Bento Boxes!

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Only if my champ gets something out of it. Ryn being queen should give the champs some kind of ruling rites right?

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Only if my champ gets something out of it. Ryn being queen should give the champs some kind of ruling rites right?
As Alypia mentioned in the earlier-linked topic, the Champ's role will probably depend on Ryn's Confidence. Low-Con, she'll probably be a figurehead and do whatever the Champ bullis her into, High-Con she'll be In Charge but would probably be happy for the Champ to act as her more or less equal partner. However, just being her Consort should not by itself give the Champ any regnal authority, that's just not how it works.

Whether there's any mechanical effect of this is another matter, as we already have the Wayfort to deal with.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I just don't want the same attitude that Kiyoko has over well everything.. If it wasn't for the champ our cock obsessed floof would still be pining away in the Astral Plane all alone.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Whether there's any mechanical effect of this is another matter, as we already have the Wayfort to deal with.
It would be logical for Ryn to rely on the Champion (if they accept the barony/vassaldom) to develop the wayfort so as to stabilize the area and possibly give the elves a breather. Could be one of the first of their settlements outside of Winter City in centuries.

I just don't want the same attitude that Kiyoko has over well everything.. If eit wasn't for the champ our cock obsessed floof would still be pining away in the Astral Plane all alone.
Yeah, the floofs' isolationist culture tends to have that effect (of peeving people). I'm not sure if the floof collective really understands how much of a cosmical coincidence that the champion happens to stumble on the amulet AND act on it.

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
While we're on the topic, I do wonder (but don't expect an answer from on high) what the triggering condition for being able to marry Ryn will end up being. The most obvious would be the resolution of the Alissa plotline and getting our hands on the key to Ryn's cage (our dynasty is gonna need heirs after all...) but I could see a few variables in play for how that shakes out.

Speaking of heirs, while I don't expect the game to allow us to interact with our children for the same reason we can't with any of the rest (barring Kinu) it would be sweet to get some conversations with Ryn about how the kids are doing. There is a parser that tracks the number of children we have so... fingers crossed!
Could be one of the first of their settlements outside of Winter City in centuries.
It is the first one, actually. Well, aside from the druids' settlements obviously but they weren't on speaking terms before the events in the Winter City.

And yeah, a vassal Champ running the Wayfort helps Ryn indirectly by securing the border and acts as a sort of diplomatic outpost for the boreal elves, but I was musing more on whether there would be any mechanical effect of being Ryn's consort independent of being her vassal, since those aren't mutually inclusive. There is this post by Savin that suggests we might be able to impact the political landscape with our actions, though even if that idea does come to pass it doesn't necessarily need to happen in the context of being Ryn's vassal or consort.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
While we're on the topic, I do wonder (but don't expect an answer from on high) what the triggering condition for being able to marry Ryn will end up being. The most obvious would be the resolution of the Alissa plotline and getting our hands on the key to Ryn's cage (our dynasty is gonna need heirs after all...) but I could see a few variables in play for how that shakes out.

Speaking of heirs, while I don't expect the game to allow us to interact with our children for the same reason we can't with any of the rest (barring Kinu) it would be sweet to get some conversations with Ryn about how the kids are doing. There is a parser that tracks the number of children we have so... fingers crossed!

It is the first one, actually. Well, aside from the druids' settlements obviously but they weren't on speaking terms before the events in the Winter City.

And yeah, a vassal Champ running the Wayfort helps Ryn indirectly by securing the border and acts as a sort of diplomatic outpost for the boreal elves, but I was musing more on whether there would be any mechanical effect of being Ryn's consort independent of being her vassal, since those aren't mutually inclusive. There is this post by Savin that suggests we might be able to impact the political landscape with our actions, though even if that idea does come to pass it doesn't necessarily need to happen in the context of being Ryn's vassal or consort.
Maybe take her out on a romantic date?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe take her out on a romantic date?
I do expect Ryn to be the one asking if the Champion will marry her (she's the one with the fancy title and all the responsibilities) but I was thinking more in terms of 'what event in the story triggers her being able to pop the question?' rather than what event will lead up to the actual proposal once it's implemented.
Really? Since when? Guess I missed it
Once you complete Spectre of the Wyld you'll get the option to go on dates with Ryn by selecting the Spend Time option when she's at the throne room. The events you saw used to be randomized but Alypia later modified it to let you pick the entire sequence of events that play out.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I do expect Ryn to be the one asking if the Champion will marry her (she's the one with the fancy title and all the responsibilities) but I was thinking more in terms of 'what event in the story triggers her being able to pop the question?' rather than what event will lead up to the actual proposal once it's implemented.

Once you complete Spectre of the Wyld you'll get the option to go on dates with Ryn by selecting the Spend Time option when she's at the throne room. The events you saw used to be randomized but Alypia later modified it to let you pick the entire sequence of events that play out.
Oh, in that case, a combination of dealing with her sister, and freeing her from the cage and restoring her dick to it’s original size

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Speaking of Ryn...

I am having trouble getting the Ryn/Boomer/MC threesome going. Does Ryn have to be in the party or not while in the Frost Hound? And do you have to meet up with Boomer/Cait a few more times at the Frost Hound for the 3some option to fire? Because I never seem to get that option.

Wrexelton

Jan 4, 2021
Savin has already said that we'll be able to marry Ryn in the future and there's a parser [etheryn.married] that tracks it, plus if Ryn is present when you see the vassalage offer and has high Confidence there's dialogue about marriage. My main Champ is going to marry Ryn the instant the game allows me to.
Her redesign is pretty hot. Do you think we'll have to wait until after we marry her to dedick her. Who will let her keep it?

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
Her redesign is pretty hot. Do you think we'll have to wait until after we marry her to dedick her. Who will let her keep it?
I'm pretty sure Ryn wants to keep her dick. I seem to remember it coming up previously and Alypia said she feels/identifies as a woman and likes her dick and doesn't want to get rid of it or replace it even if it meant getting out of the cage. Alypia also said this was backed up by Savin but I'm sure they could clarfiy.

EDIT: I found it! https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/who-is-your-favorite-companion.23759/post-349261

Also to answer your question, I'd let Ryn do whatever she wanted, I/my champ adore her xD