Ryn

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Some dreams do not come true though. This is one of them. :p
Headcanon, mods, the author of the character getting yeeted and deleted and the charater undergoing some drastical changes under new management (all the Fs for HugsAlright and the original vision for Berwyn). Where there is a will and enough patience, there is a way. Out of all of these, only the first option will realistically work for Ryn, and me personally - I'd have been satisfied with an option to ask and get an answer from Ryn in as direct a manner as possible:

"Yo, want to get a pussy and join Team Futa? You will get to have more heirs to the thrones and/or bastards that you will ever know what to do with."

"Nah, I'm cool."

More or less similar to how Cait is asked about whether or not she knows how to get rid of that infertility seal and willing to tell us. Though ideally as a separate dialogue option, because getting no say in whether or not the Champ is being rude is quite irksome IMO.

As for Ryn needing a successor? Eh, there are many ways to get around it. Many pure and not so pure ones. Lets first see how her whole story goes, K?
Gotta ask Elthara one of these days if according to pale elf rules the babies become royal just by coming out of a royal family member's body. If the asnwer is "yes", then we can really dunk on their traditions and just sic Azzy on producing some doble royalty little munchkins. :catte:

Reactions: Raginmund

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
True, but I see that point and still raise y'all Double Royalty Butt Babies happily buzzing around :p They are also guaranteed to grow up big and strong, dunking with prejudice on anyone who looks at their smol elven mom funny.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
True, but I see that point and still raise y'all Double Royalty Butt Babies happily buzzing around :p They are also guaranteed to grow up big and strong, dunking with prejudice on anyone who looks at their smol elven mom funny.
Wouldn't work, what self respecting Elf wants to be ruled by fake royal bees? Seeing as we are only an incubator for the eggs and not truly one of the parents. Ryn will either need her own blood child or appoint another child as heir/heiress from a noble Elf family (seeing as there may not be any left, on of Elthara's brats could technically be appointed if Ryn declared so). I may be wrong and no doubt i am but my Elf champion certainly wouldn't take knee to a completely different species.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Wouldn't work, what self respecting Elf wants to be ruled by fake royal bees? Seeing as we are only an incubator for the eggs and not truly one of the parents. Ryn will either need her own blood child or appoint another child as heir/heiress from a noble Elf family (seeing as there may not be any left, on of Elthara's brats could technically be appointed if Ryn declared so). I may be wrong and no doubt i am but my Elf champion certainly wouldn't take knee to a completely different species.
I am your incubator you should respect me damn it. :catte: