Ryn not confessing?

Batty4U

Jan 15, 2022
Ive had Eteryn in my party for quite some time now, and had her reach 0 resolve on multiple occasions, and she still hasnt confessed, opening up sex options. I have fucked her once, during the panty modeling section, and Cait helped her out during a different encounter. Am I just missing something? Has it happened already and I just missed it? I'd rather not reload a save from over 700 days ago just to open up more of her options.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Ive had Eteryn in my party for quite some time now, and had her reach 0 resolve on multiple occasions, and she still hasnt confessed, opening up sex options. I have fucked her once, during the panty modeling section, and Cait helped her out during a different encounter. Am I just missing something? Has it happened already and I just missed it? I'd rather not reload a save from over 700 days ago just to open up more of her options.
post your save and I'll see what's up

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Cait helping out Ryn is part of the confession scene, where it's one of the options you can pick once she reveals her little problem. Are you certain Ryn's sex options are still unavailable, because I'm not sure how you can have seen that Cait scene and not had them unlock but if that's the case then 1) this would be a good time to confess if you've happened to do any save editing and 2) if you haven't, you might have found a bug.

Edit: Ninja'd!

Batty4U

Jan 15, 2022
Cait helping out Ryn is part of the confession scene, where it's one of the options you can pick once she reveals her little problem. Are you certain Ryn's sex options are still unavailable, because I'm not sure how you can have seen that Cait scene and not had them unlock but if that's the case then 1) this would be a good time to confess if you've happened to do any save editing and 2) if you haven't, you might have found a bug.

Edit: Ninja'd!
Unless theyre accessed in some spcial way, I dont have them! Theyre not found when intereacting with her at camp, or at the frost hound. And yeah, no save editing, Im really not even sure how to do that.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Go to the menu to save/load, there are buttons that you can tap/click to save to file and post here.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It's a bug, the blueballs talk from her Winter City menu wasn't gated behind seeing the confession first, so you were able to get it so she never gets blue balls anymore, which is a requirement to see the confession scene. It will be fixed for next release. I tweaked your save so you should be able to get the confession.

Attachments

• CoC2 Avery 1058 (1).coc2
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Alypia and Baggrin

Batty4U

Jan 15, 2022
It's a bug, the blueballs talk from her Winter City menu wasn't gated behind seeing the confession first, so you were able to get it so she never gets blue balls anymore, which is a requirement to see the confession scene. It will be fixed for next release. I tweaked your save so you should be able to get the confession.
Oh, dude thanks!!