RPGs with a Furry Protagonist?

A

Athena

This turned out to be harder to look up than I thought it would be. Does anyone know of any decent Adult RPGs where you can play as an anthropomorphic character? Preferrably ones that have M/F and F/F content?

Whether it's Furry-focused, like Erolon: Dungeon Bound, or happens to include the option to choose an anthropomorphic main protagonist (without transformation) like in Legend of Queen Opala: Origins. Either is fine by me. I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
TiTs, Coc, CoC2, Atlantia, FoE, ... more I think?

(Book of Lust, Fantasy Slave Trainer, Lust Doll Plus, My Very Own Lith, Strive for Power, Wild Life, LOK Rebirth, Debauchery in Calia Kingdom [DiCK}, and.... thats all I can remember at the moment.)

Al Gore

Jul 28, 2019
With human to furry transformation? There's tons, like the games fenoxo features for example. Without transformation? Not so many. I guess more people find starting off as a human to be more immersive.

Reactions: Athena
A

Athena

Without transformation? Not so many. I guess more people find starting off as a human to be more immersive.

I noticed. I guess since RPGs are hard to make to begin with, most don't want to limit their audience by focusing on something as niche as anthropomorphism, and those that are willing to give the option usually make modularity the focus. I still like to try any games that make the effort, though. There's always the chance I'll find something special.