[RPGMaker][Patreon] Fractured Worlds Saga : The Nether Sky (Announcement)

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
I think something to do with your browser must hate Patreon links .. as that also works fine for me. Hang on I will post the link outside that patreon widget too.

Okay try now :)

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
K6r5EZ.png

Fractured Worlds 0.08C Test Build Now available for $5 Patrons!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/fractured-worlds-15079552

dFcm2b.png

Feature List!

- Six New H-Scenes with accompanying story elements.
- First magic tutor in game .. Allowing the characters to learn interesting new abilities.
- New location : Amber Ruins! With enemies, Story and a Boss Fight ..
- Now Succubus Brothel member : Nerine.
- Advancement on the currently running quest lines .. Such as Fiolex and the Merchant's Guild.

This is a development build so bugs are likely but there shouldn't be any game breaking ones! If any are discovered they will be fixed immediately!

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
K6r5EZ.png

Visit my Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/CrazyChameleon

Well hello there folks! It's been a long time since my last forum post. Life got a bit crazy over Christmas and to be honest updating my posts just sort of slipped my mind. There was a 0.9 build that just sort of flew under the radar. And now 0.10 is here for $5 Patrons. Which means there are now enough builds that the public build and all patrons build will be updated every month. Therefore the 0.8 build mentioned in the previous post is now available for free! You can find a download link on the cover page of my Patreon.

There's quite a bit of new content to enjoy .. New sex scenes, Plot and Combat mechanics. And even an all new Agent system! As well as artwork from a new artist who you may know OwyiSensei who has quickly become a central part of this project. I'm moving towards a more unified overall art style that .. while not perfect is less hap hazard than there has been in the past. Owyi also draws some really cute monsters. As you can see in the preview of the next familiar that will be coming in a month or two :)

9ginTd.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the build and consider supporting me every little bit helps!

Bowlinch

Feb 16, 2018
So I'm not sure if this is the place to be asking this but does anyone now how to leave the village in chapter 2 and move on to Val'Mar?

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
Not sure what build your on but if your build has that part of the game in it. You'll need to return to the Dimensional Fortress and get Priscilla settled after that Deelix will organize a meeting that allows you out into the Val'Mar Region proper and lets you go to the amber ruins. After which you end up in Val'Mar.

Elwrath10

Apr 20, 2018
im not sure what version im running but i have priscilla in her room and shes settled but nothing is happening with deelix. it just has a message saying that i need to wait for a update any idea when that will be?

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
Updates are typically rolled out with approximately a month between them. At least that's my AIM. However I found a strict one month release schedule not only limiting .. But detrimental. Lots of bugs and rushed content to meet the schedule. So as not to deliver things half finished. I decided that updates would take as long as they take. But I'm aiming for about 1/month. Every time the main build updates .. The previous update goes to all patrons .. And the one before that becomes the public build. That way every time there is an update. Everyone gets something new.

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
K6r5EZ.png

Fractured Worlds 0.12 Update!

v6gUKq.gif

Hi there lewd fans. Work is still proceeding apace on the game and I'm pleased to announce 0.12 is now available for our $5 Patrons! With 0.11 and 0.10 Rolling into All Patrons and Public Builds respectively! There's been a large arc concluded since the last forum update. (Which was for 0.10) Here are a list of new features.

- Lots of new Hscenes (40+New Images)
- Groundwork laid for mechanical changes .. namely the new elemental system.
- A plot arc that expands on the Soul Abomination's story .. Introduces a new familiar .. And a new party member.
- New areas to explore complete with their overlays. No Proto maps. Some Old areas expanded and revamped.
- The new Agent system.
- New Areas of the main city .. New Side-quests and more!!

Bh2tPq.gif

What you can expect in the future.

- Next update will focus on the side quests .. Including sexy times therein .. New elemental system will be fully implemented. New funny and/or romantic party banter and scenes. Work will focus on the Succubus Brothel and the Cult of Agares. As well as expanding on Silver's relationship with Victor. New Priscilla content also planned.

- The Month AFTER that .. Will see the start of a new main plot arc centered around Karma .. Who you can see in previous posting. The fifth familiar. The Cartel and it's relationship with the embattled Mayor of Val'Mar. Who you will work with to begin to erode the Cartel's power base in the city.

v6gUKq.gif

Please consider supporting me on Patreon!

If you haven't already done so .. I'm immensely grateful to all my current supporters but with your help this game can be even greater and the updates even faster! I hope you all enjoy the game in whatever manner you have access to it and thank you to all my diehard fans .. We might still be a small community. But your support is appreciated more than you know :)

https://www.patreon.com/CrazyChameleon

See you next update!

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
The public version link on the Patreon page still points to 0.9A and following it opens an "Invalid or Deleted File" page.

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
Ah my bad thanks for letting me know u can find the public build in the posts .. I'll update the front page. New versions go in this order $5 Patrons -> All Patrons -> Public. In general new updates come once a month/ month and a half.

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
sure I understand, and I understand the order etc. Though I would rather know, if there will be an update to the Public Version. Like dunno, after certain releases, the old will be replaced etc?

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
Yes that's correct the reason that the 0.9 link went to nothing is because it's now redundant .. since 0.10 is now public. Next time I bring out a build 0.11 will go public 0.12 will become available to all patrons and 0.13 .. the new version will go $5+ .. This way when there's a new build .. everyone gets an update. But the $5 backers get to experience that content first.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
This has to be one of the best available right now. You're doing great stuff, Chameleon!

Worst thing right now IMO is combat is a bit tedious; even adding an option to speed or skip animation would be great. Considering this is nitpicking you've done a damn good job so far.

Other than this, I have a small list of bugs and general comments, but these can wait until you get things going again.

Sorry to see Patreon are being prissy again....

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
Thanks for your kind reply :) It's always nice to come down from a long work marathon to something like this. I'm a few days (week max) from releasing a new big update :) I've also been investigating patreon alternatives. If you have a list of bugs by all means feel free to write them out here. Or come join our discord. https://discord.gg/ADfe57A We're a fairly casual lot but if you want to bring bugs to my attention that is 100% the best place to do it!

And yeah hehe I do my best with the combat. Hopefully the new patch will help as it includes some fairly comprehensive optimizations that should speed things up for most people. Getting the balance right between quick but fun random encounters and engaging boss fights in the same system is a tricky beastie. But I generally land in favor of making the boss fights as cool as I can.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
I think Itchio is an alternative. At least, it lets you put out demos for the public version.

The Debug attack is amazing to have to deal with the tedious repeats, so thank you for adding that!

Do you happen to have a guide handy? I've been figuring most of it out so far, but it does get kinda repetitive running around talking to EVERYONE over and over until plot progress occurs or a scene stone shows up. Especially in chapter 2 with so many doors.

Bugs (v 0.1b):
  • purified zone in valley is polluted when revisited
  • somewhat spelling/punctuation errors scattered throughout
  • iron ore blocked by a torch in mine near entrance
  • trying to leave the fort in chapter 1 at night time causes the player to get stuck
  • creeps move to attack party while speaking
  • crash when trying to check quest log: "TypeError Cannot read property 'cat' of null"

CrazyChameleon

May 18, 2017
0.1b!? That's a long time ago XD The latest version is 0.12a However here is some info :)
1. Purified Zone remaining polluted is a bug i haven't encountered I'll look it up.
2. Yeah I know I do my best with my English and I make run through s to try and catch these. I'm better at this in later parts of the game but it's still a thing.
3. Haha I've known about the iron ore a while since it's unnecessary I kinda left it in to troll people. I'll move it.
4. Right I'll sort out that fort thing thanks :)
5. Creeps don't move when people are speaking anymore.
6. Cat of Null error's fixed but unfortunately getting it kinda means your save is borked .. 1000 apologies.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
1. I got 0.1b a couple months ago, but it still looks to be the latest public release.
2. If you want the help, I could run through the script occasionally when I get free time. Dunno how feasible that is.
6. REEEEEE...don't suppose anyone's got a save file immediately following setting teleport building in the city?

Last edited:

Pratik

Aug 12, 2018
Using the same build, the public one. Having the exact problem of cat of null.. and cant progress from valmar's first district. The error creeps in as soon as i go in to talk to the old guys in valmar to check on Raigo quest. Can't go any where and stuck roaming in the valmar region with no progress. Please a save file for that part and a walkthrough if possible..

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
yeah, there was this Bug - in the old build that is. As much as You would need help with this, nothing can be done. Since at that moment, the Raigo Quest wasn't even implemented into the game and code correctly scripted, thus resulted in such a typical Bug/error . Experienced this Myself.

To Give this a note: The Author of this game, recently made the 12A version Public and for Patrons 13.5 version. If the download link would not be visible anywhere, which I'm surprised that He has not announced this yet here. The Link to Public Version can be found on discord.

P.S as for Saves - it is best advised to start the game anew . Since the CAT OF NULL error can be game breaking and your save can land in trash.

Lost Wanderer

Jun 15, 2018
On 0.12a when doing the quest to make the brother a full red knight a bug breaks the game.

In the portion where you need to kill the giant tentacle monster in the cave the moth girl you rescue goes around the corner and then the game freezes.

KyleTheJedi

Mar 24, 2019
I don't know if the developer is still active here but i found a bug when after saving the game and going on to play the game becomes jumpy where it jumps between frames and the only way to fix is to exit the game completely and restart it. Also i would recommend a toggle switch for futa content and a toggle for M/M content because there is some to i would have liked to see but turning it off in the beginning and then realizing later i would have liked to seen it.
Sincerely Kyle

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The game was abandoned a year and half ago. The developer is not active here or anywhere.