[RPG Maker MV] Shards of Agon - DLC public release

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Shards of Agon

What is Shards of Agon ?
Shards of Agon is a indie RPG game that tells the story of Ilona, an undiscovered sorceress in a struggle to put her life in order and at the same time fullfill her destiny.
This game features:
- Adult explicit scenes;

- HD images 1280*720;
- Choice based gameplay;

- Immersive story;

- Over 50 images;
- Animated scenes

screenshot on pc

I plan on bringing a couple of features in upcoming updates like:
- Gods system - chose a God to worship and get special rewards at the end of the update;
- Quest Journal;
- More animated scenes;
- Sandbox areas;
- More side-quests;
- Easter eggs hidden into the game;
- More magic.

Demo link :
ZIP File:
https://mega.nz/#!M8EkQTSK!op3pqwXju3PyPvdnZuuVGJGPHPzT1ILma2dNuTUTZoA

If you like the game and you want to see more of it please support me on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4287983

I'm always open for constructive feedback so please feel free to tell me if some areas might need improvement!

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
I commented on a different forum's post of your game but I'm going to comment here as well.

That link you have is to download your project's entire file, not the game itself. For one, no one can play this game without RPGMaker MV installed and for two, anyone with RPGMaker MV could hijack your game and pass it off as their own.

In the top left corner of RPGMaker MV click on File and then in the drop-down box click on distribute. From there you can export the game folder without the project file to a chosen area. After that just zip the folder and upload it to your chosen file-sharing site. From what I can tell by the screenshots it looks great though. I'll definitely do a play-through once you upload the game.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
I was wondering why it looked so weird. I was suspicious of foul play because it had the wrong icon.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
I commented on a different forum's post of your game but I'm going to comment here as well.

That link you have is to download your project's entire file, not the game itself. For one, no one can play this game without RPGMaker MV installed and for two, anyone with RPGMaker MV could hijack your game and pass it off as their own.

In the top left corner of RPGMaker MV click on File and then in the drop-down box click on distribute. From there you can export the game folder without the project file to a chosen area. After that just zip the folder and upload it to your chosen file-sharing site. From what I can tell by the screenshots it looks great though. I'll definitely do a play-through once you upload the game.

I was wondering why it looked so weird. I was suspicious of foul play because it had the wrong icon.

Thank you for letting me know! I posted the test link instead of the demo link :eek:, I updated the link now so you can go ahead and give the game a try!

Again, thank you very much for telling me! Enjoy!

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Keep an eye out for weird copies floating around. Some people took your MV files and put them up on slow download or pay to download sites.
Downloaded both the one in your sig and on the first post. They're different sizes (189 mb vs 200 mb) and they're both executables that want to install the demo. I've never seen an MV download that wanted to install the files. It's usually a zip file or an self-contained exe that's usually protected with Enigma.
May I suggest uploading a zip file? Or an even exe?
I installed it, I created another folder inside it called "Shards Of Agon" and dragged all the files inside except for the "uninstal" file. I ran the "uninstal" and it uninstalled itself but left my folder behind. Then i went into the "Shards Of Agon" folder and ran the exe in it. Got the demo playing!

Last edited:

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
I think the .exe was to compress the file although I agree .zip is a much better (and arguably less suspicious) format.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Fixed a few things and re-posted the demo version.
Link has been updated in the main post.

// Removed that fence.
// Fixed the game getting stuck after choosing to tell Alonid about your uncle.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Version 0.1 released on my patreon page : https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4287983

This updated features:
- 92 HD images;
- 3 animated scenes;
- Approximately 25 minutes of gameplay;
- A deeper introduction into the game plot;
- New maps;

This release is only available for patrons at this time and will be live after next 2 to 3 updates.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
15 Days left until the next update.

The next update features :

- Introduction to Gods.
- First branch of important choices that will affect future game-play.
- Sandbox features.
- A few mini-quests.
- More power for the player.
- More freedom.

Bellow you can see a few scenes from the future update:

image.png

]
image.png

jizzed.png

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Version 0.1 is available on my Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=4287983 for 5$ pledges.

Version 0.2 will be available by the end of the day as well. Stay tuned for news regarding highlights of the latest update.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
v0.2 has been release on my Patreon page.

This update features:

- ~70 HD renders;
- 2 sex scenes;
- Meeting the Gods (and choosing one);
- Quest system implemented - you now have a quest log to guide you through
the story.

Please stick around for news regarding the update coming next month.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Hey everyone,

Taking advantage that the game is still fresh, I was hoping to get some suggestions for improving it still at an early stage.

I would like to ask you what you would like to see in the future updates (fetishes, features, type of quests).

My plan is to add slavery to the game at some point. Basically I would add currency that you will receive with different side quests, with that money you
could buy slaves that can do your bidding (sexually or simply run errands or be sold in different zones for a bigger price). With the money you could also buy different toys or torture tools and unlock special hidden images when used.

I want to hear some opinions of course before starting all this since it would be a lot of work to be done and I would only do it if I knew it would sound attractive.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Release 0.3 - Update info

This update will feature:

- More HD images.
- Animated sex scenes.
- A small world expansion.

Bellow you can see a few spoiler pics from the upcoming update:

Please support me on my patreon page - https://www.patreon.com/PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Version 0.3 has been released. https://www.patreon.com/ShardsOfAgon

This update includes:

- A small expansion to the current map;
- Two tower levels are opened;
- Two side quest that bring you gold for future acquisitions;
- Higher quality animations;
- Name labels for in game characters ;
- A small area map that is gained at some time during the main plot

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Update 0.4 coming soon

Next update is coming soon. This update features:

- Improved replayability of the game : one mission for each God (availability depends on choice) - your choices gain consistency;
- A total of 5 animated scenes - one generic and one for each mission from the God you have chosen;
- More realistic animations (same number of frames but with more accent on details that make the difference);
- Expansion of the current main map and access to more buildings;
- More accent on different fetishes.

And now for a sneak preview of the upcoming update:

Time for spice things up...

To meet new people...

And expect the unexpected!

If you like my work and want to see more of it please support me on Patreon : [link=]https://www.patreon.com/ShardsOfAgon[/link].

On 15th of March, upon launching v0.4 - v0.1 will be publicly released as well.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016
Update 0.4 released for patrons - visit https://www.patreon.com/ShardsOfAgon

This update contains :

- 140 New HD images ;
- Game splits in four different versions all based on the God you have chosen ;
- Expanded world - few new zones ;
- 5 animated scenes - 1 of which is common regardless of the God of your choice ;
- Improved realism in animated scenes.

Also, this month v0.1 is public - download link .

Planning to release an expansion pack to the game by the end of this month with a whole different story Ilona. Demo for this expansion will be public so stay tuned!

Please provide feedback if you feel like it - it can help me a lot in improving the game.

PlatinumTH

Nov 12, 2016