[RPG Maker] Claire's Quest (Spoiler: It doesn't end well. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Okay, so this was in development for a long time, dropped, and then recently remade with a new artist doing all the new (and hot) CGs. It's really good and you should totes check it out.

From the author:

Kinks: Apart from the usual kinks (oral, vaginal, etc.), this game will include Anal, Rough Sex, Rape, Slavery, Gangbangs, Orgies, Bestiality, Futa, Spanking, Branding, BDSM, Lesbian, Magic, Exhibitionism, Hypnosis. Hard Exclusions: Gore, Vore, Snuff, Scat, Macro, MicroAll other kinks which are not in the "hard exclusions" list may be included in the game at some point.

Patreon
ULMF Thread

Claire_vs_Guard_BJ_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

KingAaronIV

Jun 9, 2016
Okay, so this was in development for a long time, dropped, and then recently remade with a new artist doing all the new (and hot) CGs. It's really good and you should totes check it out.

From the author:

Kinks: Apart from the usual kinks (oral, vaginal, etc.), this game will include Anal, Rough Sex, Rape, Slavery, Gangbangs, Orgies, Bestiality, Futa, Spanking, Branding, BDSM, Lesbian, Magic, Exhibitionism, Hypnosis. Hard Exclusions: Gore, Vore, Snuff, Scat, Macro, MicroAll other kinks which are not in the "hard exclusions" list may be included in the game at some point.

Patreon
ULMF Thread

Do you happen to know the decryption key, I can't seem to find it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The decryption key for what now?

KingAaronIV

Jun 9, 2016
To actually download the game, it requires a decryption key. I went to the page, followed the link, and now I can't find the descryption key for mega.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Just take out the "<br / >" from the link and it will work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh haha, thought I made a mistake there. Patreon page didn't have that, you see.

JickOShadows

May 13, 2016
Okay...so I dunno where else to ask.

I got that old guy to smuggle me past the fort.

Now there's nowhere to go. I'm in this patch of green on the screen, but there is no way to reach therest of the town. Is this the end of the game, already?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The game only just came out. You'll probably have more luck on the ULMF thread, which I linked to. I haven't played enough of the game to offer help just yet.

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
Version 0.4.2? If I pay the smuggler to bypass the fort, I do get in the harbor village... but my way is blocked in all directions. The baker's bucked and the empty barrel block both ways around the tree.

If I pay 100 to get smuggled, I get a blank black screen, even though I can hear SFX and I am able to open the game menu.

Also, after I island hopped to the second island (in the ferry's menu at Rathpike), I entered a house... and the guard's won't let me out. Presumably one of the slavery storylines would end there, but if you enter as a free woman, there's no-one in the house except for the guards.

If I do get in the basement as a slave, I can't do much except drink the water and eat the food. The bed won't let me sleep even after eating, though I'm at 100 HP.

A lot of places also seem to be missing the NPCs that are supposed to sell there.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Gets pretty art, everything else is painfully bogstandard RTP or using the parts generator.

why

Pretty up your vidja there are billions (prob tbh) of free resources to do so

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, isn't that most if not all RPG Maker games? Standard RTP with pretty CGs? A shame more don't include (free) pixel animations though, but I guess most people prefer CGs.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I mean, isn't that most if not all RPG Maker games? Standard RTP with pretty CGs? A shame more don't include (free) pixel animations though, but I guess most people prefer CGs.

Games are made better with animated scenes even if they're pixel xD

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015

It's incredibly low effort and remains incredibly low effort. Again, there are ~free~ resources a plenty out there. Thumb over to Last Sovereign, which uses RTP fairly sparingly. You don't have to go ham prettying it up like some games, but diversifying your asset block is important becasue the RTP gives you jack shit.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
@Ethereal Dragon: ya boi, although I do still like having CGs as well.

@Nephilim_Anunnaki: Mega link is on the Patreon and ULMF thread. I didn't include it because I'd never remember to update it.

@Magic Ted: Huh, you know I get that Noxian Nights, TLS, and the Opala games all look drastically different, but I also don't think it'd really bother me if they were cookie cutter, as long as the content and design were good. Either I play way too much RPG Maker smut or I just have shit taste :c

Oh, to be fair though sometimes I'll see a game with like scifi stuff, and that's usually pretty cool. Or the maps are just designed nice overall, tiles aside.

EDIT: Wait a second, this game is RPG Maker MV. I can't believe I forgot that. Thank god they didn't include the standard bloat. There are RPG Maker MV games up on various Patreons that are approaching 600MB. Over half of that shit is sound and they have almost no actual scenes.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I really like how this plays, can't wait for the updates.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
Thanks seems I were able to download from ULMF (when I click on patreon didn't)

I like it so far but seems I am stuck on cells and when I pay 50 for smuggler.

I really like the art.

MMMm

Feb 20, 2016
I like it so far but seems I am stuck on cells and when I pay 50 for smuggler.

As spoiler free as possible: Obtain an apple, medicine(the one that cures "injured" status) and enough defiance to grab the knife from the tree stump(you need 2 points). After that you just talk to the right people. Reload an old save if you didn't save the drowning man.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I have a question, is the horse scene not in yet? because I've done 3 playthroughs after my first one (trying to get that assassin route going) twice I got into the first town with five Depravity  points and still it won't activate.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
As spoiler free as possible: Obtain an apple, medicine(the one that cures "injured" status) and enough defiance to grab the knife from the tree stump(you need 2 points). After that you just talk to the right people. Reload an old save if you didn't save the drowning man.

Thanks so much! My doubt on that is how to get defiance...

But I meant was kinda literally, let me elaborate (possible spoilers ahead):

I did 2 playthroughts

1) I fell for the trap, ended on a cell, tried to sleep but said I am too hungry, eated and still says I am too hungry (maybe I missed something).

2) I paid for the smuggling I ended back on a house and cannot move (seems I have a rock or a tree and cannot walk).

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
EDIT: Wait a second, this game is RPG Maker MV. I can't believe I forgot that. Thank god they didn't include the standard bloat. There are RPG Maker MV games up on various Patreons that are approaching 600MB. Over half of that shit is sound and they have almost no actual scenes.

For some reason, MV doesn't really compress audio files. (It will probably be fixed? MV has a lot of lingering showstopper issues intermixed with incredible improvements, who knows.) It also doesn't use a RTP system, so all the default files if not pruned are there.

Darthjake

Jun 11, 2016
You might also check out the Legend of Krystal Forums, lots of activity there for Claire as well.  My advice is to get to the refugee camp and save right there.  The story begins branching out from there.   Depending on how you respond to the various requests is how you gain Seduction / Defiance / Depravity.  (Currently only 2 Intrigue points availible in the refugee camp)  There was an issue when you paid the smuggler that the route was blocked off, but I believe that has been corrected now.

Also the developer has added some content to the "good" slave story as  well as some food for thought for the "meat pit" line.  For those of you that are interested the box in the tunnels is now able to be gotten to, I, ah, would definitely advise you save before entering that area of the map.  It takes some RNG and good timing but the contents can be looted and you can get away.

That's about all I have for now, I'm looking forward to what else the developer will be bringing us.  And yes, I am more active on LoK then I am here, But I am trying to lurk more.  :)

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I'd say a few hours on each path (I think at least 3 paths? Darth would know for sure - he's more up on this one. I'm due to start a new play through since I haven't really done one since artist change last year...)

Last edited:

Architect

Jul 16, 2017
Not at the moment! This is to prevent farming the camp too much without moving on, but given the increased scope of activities in the camp, a rest opportunity might be in order.