Roz question

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
How does the goo core thing work? The public update says 'you can choose to steal it and let her earn it back, if you want to play with a less intelligent goo-girl for a bit.'

Does she get back to her normal intelligence if you let her keep it for long enough or is it a permanent change?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
How does the goo core thing work? The public update says 'you can choose to steal it and let her earn it back, if you want to play with a less intelligent goo-girl for a bit.'

Does she get back to her normal intelligence if you let her keep it for long enough or is it a permanent change?

If you actually steal the core, it disables her forever. If you take it and let her have it back during the scene, she'll continue as normal.

Watchering

Sep 16, 2015
If you actually steal the core, it disables her forever. If you take it and let her have it back during the scene, she'll continue as normal.

OH shit, yikes. I'm glad I know that now. I thought she'd keep coming back as long as you didn't take her power armor. I didn't know the core removed her from the game entirely too. Glad I know now.

Rena Liquid Shifter

Aug 11, 2018
Im curious but in the ending of the win scene where the player wears Rox as a suit she makes a comment about maybe wearing the player to get the full 'made of meat' experience, is it possable we might get a scene like that with her in the future or was it just a random comment by her thrown in for fun?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Im curious but in the ending of the win scene where the player wears Rox as a suit she makes a comment about maybe wearing the player to get the full 'made of meat' experience, is it possable we might get a scene like that with her in the future or was it just a random comment by her thrown in for fun?
One of your win scenes with her has such a thing as a bad end iirc.

Rena Liquid Shifter

Aug 11, 2018
One of your win scenes with her has such a thing as a bad end iirc.
I know there is a bad end after giving in 3 times with the internal sucking scene with her going into your balls but i don't think there is one of her literally 'wearing' the character. If im remembering correctly the bad end by that route has her transforming or modding the character to more or less be a milking slut or something along those lines, or were there more then one bad end scene with her from that route?

Sideswipe201k

Apr 9, 2019
I know there is a bad end after giving in 3 times with the internal sucking scene with her going into your balls but i don't think there is one of her literally 'wearing' the character. If im remembering correctly the bad end by that route has her transforming or modding the character to more or less be a milking slut or something along those lines, or were there more then one bad end scene with her from that route?
There are no other bad ends.