Riya 3: Remove Kebatra(Proofreaders needed)

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
That's a great idea with the slow burn but what about male pc since i don't think riya is into dudes unless its been stated she has no preference

I dont know what Franks will do, but I'd assume he wouldnt lock off Sub Riya to just females. My idea is assuming that there are no restrictions to the path.

The only donts for Sub Riya that I know of is Bimbofiying her, which Franks has said no to in the past. But still it only matters if Franks likes the idea, which I dont know if he does.

Ill say it again, whatever he does Im sure it will be good. We just have to wait and see.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@Franks I hate to necro the thread, but I gotta ask: Is this going to be the only way to get rid of Riya, and is this the end of our new interactions with her? Cause I REALLY want a chance to teach that bitch a lesson.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Franks is working on Riya impregnating the PC for now. You'll have to wait for Sub Riya.

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
F

Franks

Figure if you're a non-human she'll say something like "Guess you know your place after all." but every time you talk to her she'll low-key ask how you and the baby are doing.

“You okay, {mutt//pussy//xeno//Steele}?” Riya asks as you approach, looking at your gut. “You look bloated.”

Tactful as ever. You shake your head slowly, telling the dusky shemale that yes, you're bloated - with her child. She gazes at you in unguarded shock, her typical smug smirk wiped off her slack-jawed face for a split second before an expression of pure joy replaces it. {PC is nonhuman: Well, she looks beside herself with joy - that's certainly surprising, considering. Is she really okay with siring a child on an ‘inferior’ species, you ask. Riya looks at you for a moment before the taunting grin you're much more familiar with spreads over her features.

“Why would I be unhappy, {slutpuppy//pussy//xeno}? I am a generous and kind soul, after all. Why should I deny a lower life form like yourself the chance to improve your bloodline? I'm happy for you,” she says, stepping forward, “your kid is going to be better than you by at least half.”

<b>There's</b> the Riya you know and can't seem to get rid of.}

F

Franks

Damn it Franks stop making me like Riya.

“So, you're pretty decked out up here, huh?” she says immediately, shoveling another bite of food into her mouth. “I kinda figured I'd be supporting you and the brat, to be honest.” Sitting down across from her, you ask if she had any trouble getting in.

“Nah. The robot you have is nice, she got me up here with no issues after she confirmed I’m the father.” she says, licking food off her lips. “So strange, that word. You know this is my first kid?” {PC is nonhuman: You <b>are</b> a bit surprised by that. Is she really okay with the mother of her firstborn being a filthy xeno though, you ask? She laughs in response. “I told you before, who am I to deny a {mutt//pussycat//xeno} the chance to improve their bloodline? Besides,” she continues, eyes twinkling as a grin creases her face, “the little tyke came out human. I guess I've got some really strong sperm, huh?” she says, leaning over until your noses are brushing each other before continuing in a loud whisper. “That or you're just such a little bitch that even your eggs are submissive.”}

“Anyway,” she says casually, sitting back in her seat, “what're we naming our little {boy/girl}?”

;3

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
This xpak was a mistake. Riya 4 should have been Riya 3. We have no one but ourselves to blame.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm wait there is already done Riya 4 X-pack too? But I thought 3 was latest... :(

Anyway that Riya comment of letting make PC better or rather I should say child PC carring at least half better than PC by been half human was priceless. Thou in either case it may be even more than half-human. If we got PC that is half breed already then having child will make it only quarter-breed.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Riya 4 is Riya impregnating the PC.

F

Franks

Riya 4 is Riya impregnating the PC.

Riya is already in motion, snatching what appears to be a foam dart gun off the floor and pressing it into [ss#.name]’s hands, kneeling beside [ss#.him].

“Alright, champ. Just like I taught you.” she says, evil smile on her face. You barely have time to ask <b>what</b> exactly Riya has been teaching your child and how she snuck that rather intimidating dart rifle in here before [ss#.name] gives you a demonstration - hell breaks loose in the form of a worryingly accurate barrage of foam darts complete with realistic blasting noises, your child cackling gleefully, [ss#.his] happy squeals nearly drowned out by Riya’s uncontrollable, manic laughter.

You'd ask yourself what the hell Riya has been teaching your progeny, but as you duck behind a couch and listen to her excitedly coaching [ss#.name] on how to load a new magazine of foam darts into [ss#.his] toy rifle, it's really painfully obvious.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You can always name them... Kid #1, Kid #2 and so on. You shouldn't have issues unless you forget which one number was last xD

Riya and Sera's kids... that would be fun to see. But then again it may be a lil bit of work for writers to make scenes and some aftereffects that would linger in Nursery even after...setting it on fire but those hellish kids ^^

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
When I did that commission for Sera I should have insisted on a single named child, to be honest.

Kirovreporting

Aug 28, 2015
But then you'd have ended up with something like Helspawn where people keep pestering you to make more content for their special snowflake child until either some shitters resent you for ignoring their "incredible" plans or you nearly scuttle your character by bending over backwards.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cpt. supposely commisioned so many things...that I slowly unsure what he NOT commisioned >.<

But preg related commisions do seems like his fav type of commisions...

Generic unnamed children are still easier to be added preg options Cpt. so if it would be single named one it could take lil more time for Sera author to make it not to meantion said above issue of keep wanting more for this snowflake child.