Riya 3: Remove Kebatra(Proofreaders needed)

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
As some who didn't like riya I actually liked the whole black wing & black void scene and would like riya to stay on travos due to seeing the bigger picture. I'm just wondering if alien steele and her can somewhat become friends due to fighting side by side and can start by apologising for reporting her. And by friends i don't mean the best of buddies all of a sudden but by getting drinks and playing video games since why they might hate each other they can at least respect the other one a little more and vent anger through fighting video games. Since i think that would so some kind of growth between the two of them. But hey that's just me

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Why not both since there is a lot of perks when it comes to certain alien species which people have spent a lot of dr lash's hard earned credits to perfect and the fact we held our own against the two pirate groups enough to so riya that maybe this one alien is different than the rest. Since they did manage to kill or take down a bunch of human enemies like the black void/wing juggernaut. And if they were aliens then that means steele has somewhat of her mindset willing and able to take out alien threats. But if she still dislike other species with a passion then why did she save grence life instead of leaving her to die so she could complete the mission with risking her own life even more since what's wrong if the stupid mutt died?

F

Franks

No.

s6mfFtg.png

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
This seems pretty good. Like the whole mini-dungeon thing. But ill echo noob here and say i expected some new scenes.

I was thinking that a scene where Riya would "play" with Grence, as reward for saving her, and a variation could happen where Human Steele helps Riya with that, while an alien Steele would get degraded with Grence. Riya, black ops soldier extraordinaire, with two bitches acheing for some human superiority in their life.

But thats just my idea.

Otherwise good job as always, just missing a few things.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Do you explain why she hates aliens or why she decided to leave the full human populated earth or colony she came from and why she doesn't go back due to the damn aliens poisoning the air with their existence since I'm trying figure out this character that doesn't really fit in this universe at all after seeing everything she says and does

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think she does it on purpose just to fuck with you. Just like how Franks wrote her that way on purpose.

Unfortunately she doesn't actually fuck you all that much.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I think she does it on purpose just to fuck with you. Just like how Franks wrote her that way on purpose.

Unfortunately she doesn't actually fuck you all that much.

Especially when her sex scenes doesn't appeal to me at all so all i had to fall back on was her personality which i thought would be expanded on rather than leaving her as the flip floppy kinda racist but not really vapid character. Whatever hopefully more interesting characters come when more planets are made

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Whatever hopefully more interesting characters come when more planets are made

Well, thats kinda rude.

Some people just like being dicks. They dont always need a reason to be the way they are. If that was a requirement for every character, then we'd still be on tarkus exploring why Colenso is so afraid of the government, or why badger has the need to create bimbos and how thats how mommy always wanted her to be. OH THE TRAGEDY!!!!

Not everyone needs a deep backstory, and Riya doesnt need one.

Reactions: Franks

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I like Riya. I just wish she had more sex scenes. And would accept futa.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Well, thats kinda rude.

Some people just like being dicks. They dont always need a reason to be the way they are. If that was a requirement for every character, then we'd still be on tarkus exploring why Colenso is so afraid of the government, or why badger has the need to create bimbos and how thats how mommy always wanted her to be. OH THE TRAGEDY!!!!

Not everyone needs a deep backstory, and Riya doesnt need one.

But i actually like those characters and want to know more about them since they are interesting especially colenso since it adds to the in game universe since through him and his craziness we get to meet and have hand so and learn her story which doesn't make him generic merchant droid 890 or her just another item a boss dropped which is why people are still waiting for her expacs. And all I'm saying their is nothing wrong with a little backstory as it goes a long way to turn a basic character into a interesting one like sera, emmy or the dorne sisters and their vast connection to other characters and groups once you stop and think. Since no writer smut or no has a character with no backstory because everyone comes from someplace and shaped by their type of upbringing for better or worse.

But you know its just a smut game so it should just be about sex only so tell me why isthe game a space opera with a detailed combat, transformation and armour system and not set in a generic human brothel to save time and effort? Not to be rude just very curious

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
But i actually like those characters and want to know more about them since they are interesting especially colenso since it adds to the in game universe since through him and his craziness we get to meet and have hand so and learn her story which doesn't make him generic merchant droid 890 or her just another item a boss dropped which is why people are still waiting for her expacs. And all I'm saying their is nothing wrong with a little backstory as it goes a long way to turn a basic character into a interesting one like sera, emmy or the dorne sisters and their vast connection to other characters and groups once you stop and think. Since no writer smut or no has a character with no backstory because everyone comes from someplace and shaped by their type of upbringing for better or worse.

But you know its just a smut game so it should just be about sex only so tell me why isthe game a space opera with a detailed combat, transformation and armour system and not set in a generic human brothel to save time and effort? Not to be rude just very curious

I can shut this down too.

Ever consider that the author of the character does not want there to be a backstory and desires no such thing. I say again that if we held to your standard of character, we would still be on planet 2 discussing why the Captain Khorgan and her crew need the Platinum, instead of them just being fucking pirates. I mean should they have a reason? Like Khorgan is just trying to feed her tribe, and Tam just wants it so she can buy an orphanage? Some people dont need reasons, Riya is such a character.

Colenso adds as much lore to game as your willing to believe, and Hand So has no connection to Colenso other then him being a segway to do the quest. Colenso as he is right now is a joke character. That may change in the future but Im saying this as of now.

The difference between So and Riya is that So was WRITTEN with a backstory in mind, Riya isnt and with the way she has been written, doesnt need one.
If Franks does not want her to have a backstory then thats it. He said No up above and that shouldve been the end of it. If begging for something for a character worked how you want it to, then literally every single thing Savin has written would have preg content. Anno, Syri, Kaede, and the works.

There have been plenty of works of fiction, that have characters with little to no backstory. You cant explain every character in great detail. At most the reader will learn of a one-off event that brought them to where they are now.

The final point makes me smile. I dont know what impression I gave that makes you think that I view this as just a sex game. Im simply telling you that this Character, Known as Riya does not need a backstory and the author has already said no at least 7 times (Other Threads). I fucking love this game, and I view it way higher then just some sex game. Its a interactive universe that I find very interesting and Im glad that I have been here since its conception. It has great story with great characters. It just so happens that this character does not need that deep backstory. She is simply there for your enjoyment as a player. (If thats your thing)

To wrap things up: If a writer says no then dont continue to ask otherwise what you want, will never happen at all. (See Helspawn)

F

Franks

I have said on multiple occasions that Riya has no reason for being the way she is.

She's just a dick.

I am not obligated to write her a backstory just because you wrote a three-paragraph, badly punctuated run-on sentence demanding an explanation. If I was, I still wouldn't.

So I repeat; No.

And to the people who want more sex scenes; I plan to give her more content, I just tend to work very slowly, so sorry about that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Reactions: Candycane

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The dick just makes her better.

F

Franks

Still, I'd prefer a third path where she's raised/moved to do office work, so she is peacefully removed in a way that doesn't harm anyone.

And I mean, actually removed.
I have no intention of permanently removing her; if someone like Savin or Fen asked for that, I would very likely go along with it, but on my own I have no intention of removing her.

I also would like to give her sub content at some point, I'm just really not sure how I want to go about it.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Then, as any civilized person who has no interest of her, I'll keeping walking past her without approaching. A quest that potentially benefits her no matter what approach isn't exactly what I had expected. Technically, you're not "removing" her, only "moving"

Thanks for the explanaition, anyway.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey guys Franks is practically asking you for ideas for sub Riya.

Reactions: NotYouNorI
F

Franks

It's more 'moving her out of the way'. Somewhere that isn't Tavros, where new players aren't as likely to run into her(as hilarious as it always is when someone makes a 'kill riya' thread). I've never intended to delete her from the game or add a method to, only to move her somewhere remote where PC can easily avoid her.