Ritual of Luna

LunaDev

Jul 27, 2022
www.ritualofluna.com
RoLPatreonBanner3.png
(Sorry about the art quality. Not my strong suit.)
Website: www.ritualofluna.com (Click the moon to play. I don't know how well it will run in weird browsers, so maybe stick to the main ones for now.)

Current Content
Characters: 6
Sex Scenes: 3+(Scenes are meant to be available for any character that meets the right criteria. Lets you do that thing you like to any character.)
Pairings: M/F, F/F, M/M
Kinks: Impregnation, Cumflation, Oviposition, Non-con(mild), Exotic Genitals, Monsters, Size Difference
Game Type: HTML, Text Adventure
Setting: Fantasy
RoLScreenshot.png
About the game:
Ritual of Luna is a text adventure game set in a fantasy setting. You are a demon, which is a very loose definition, and really only means you were "magically born" and have an aspect. In your case, that aspect is lust. Obviously. This means going around fucking people is kinda "your thing". There's a story behind it and everything, but there's no point spoiling that here. Oh, and stay away from any webs unless you want to get egged. Don't say I didn't warn you.

As of today, the game is fairly bare-bones. Combat is a placeholder, no xp and progression, etc. But I feel it has enough content to start showing it to people, and hopefully get some feedback. It's easier to make any big changes now than later. I'm working on it full time, so I should be able to get some good progress in.

I'm posting updates, ideas and modding information on the discord. So make sure to check that out if you want to know the latest status.

Let me know what you think! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

art926

Sep 8, 2015
Looks interesting.
I wouldn't give all the choices from the very beginning who to start with, but instead a plain human male/female that we can transform later by finding proper items (that's always more fun).
The buttons seems to be grayed out for some reason (menu, inv, etc) even though they are clickable. What are "Something gross" and other checkmarks that are off by default?
The male avatar outlines could look better, a bit more masculine (hips/waist ratio, hair).
Cock at the beginning: 20cm long, 15cm girth... 15cm girth?!
The popup windows (like menu) should be closable by clicking outside as well.
"Trait Ideas" - how about you need to get a certain trait from a certain character to win a battle with other character? So, that would make a player to try and guess in what order to win whom.
Consider putting your game on itch.io with the proper tags as well, it will get much much more attention.
When we re-enter a room, we'd probably expect to see the same/current description about that room. I don't see a reason to keep all old grayed text around.
Adding pregnancies and child room seems a bit... disturbing. Be sure not to add any illegal content.

LunaDev

Jul 27, 2022
www.ritualofluna.com
Wow! This is some great feedback!

I wouldn't give all the choices from the very beginning who to start with, but instead a plain human male/female that we can transform later by finding proper items (that's always more fun).
That's a good point. Would you rather have transformation items, or the ability to copy body parts of those you... interact with? (Items would be easier to implement, as you avoid the problem of how to acquire genitals if you don't want gay stuff.)
The buttons seems to be grayed out for some reason (menu, inv, etc) even though they are clickable.
That's odd. They should only be grayed out when in a conversation, combat or sex scene. It's to avoid saving in the middle of those. May I ask what browser you used so I can recreate?
What are "Something gross" and other checkmarks that are off by default?
They do nothing. It's just where the actual checkboxes will be in the UI. I was thinking things like cumflation, pregnancy and anything else people might not want to see.
The male avatar outlines could look better, a bit more masculine (hips/waist ratio, hair).
The male avatar is purely a placeholder. I need to add some options for muscular, or a more "hulking" body type, as well as a fat one for the troll. The female one could use some toes and fingers at least. :p
Cock at the beginning: 20cm long, 15cm girth... 15cm girth?!
Haha, yeah, I was wondering about how to present girth. I'll take your reaction as a sign it should be diameter, and not circumferance ^^
The popup windows (like menu) should be closable by clicking outside as well.
Yep. On it.
"Trait Ideas" - how about you need to get a certain trait from a certain character to win a battle with other character? So, that would make a player to try and guess in what order to win whom.
Hmm. Yeah, that could work. Would be a nice way to direct the player along a certain path. But there would need to be a way to tell what you need to defeat each character. Progression is still in the planning stage, so I'll keep this one in mind.
Consider putting your game on itch.io with the proper tags as well, it will get much much more attention.
I'm okay with a bit of a slow start. Lets me iron out the kinks a bit, you know?
When we re-enter a room, we'd probably expect to see the same/current description about that room. I don't see a reason to keep all old grayed text around.
The gray text is there to help you keep track of what you've been doing. I've noticed when playing some other games that you might get distracted and forget what you did to get to this point, so it was intended to mitigate that. I'll probably be shortening the amount of gray text, but I'm not sure if removing it completely is the right move. As for re-entering, there is a second, shorter text for every transition, so you don't have to read a wall of text every time you navigate back to somewhere you've been before.
Adding pregnancies and child room seems a bit... disturbing. Be sure not to add any illegal content.
Yikes, I didn't consider it might come across like that. It was just meant as a way to get un-pregnant, so you can get re-pregnant :p And maybe a way to look at all the weird combinations that have resulted from your encounters. I'll consider changing the nursery presentation a bit.

Thanks for taking the time to provide constructive feedback. I really appreciate it.

Lone Wolf115

View attachment 25636
(Sorry about the art quality. Not my strong suit.)
Website: www.ritualofluna.com (Click the moon to play. I don't know how well it will run in weird browsers, so maybe stick to the main ones for now.)

Current Content
Characters: 6
Sex Scenes: 3+(Scenes are meant to be available for any character that meets the right criteria. Lets you do that thing you like to any character.)
Pairings: M/F, F/F, M/M
Kinks: Impregnation, Cumflation, Oviposition, Non-con(mild), Exotic Genitals, Monsters, Size Difference
Game Type: HTML, Text Adventure
Setting: Fantasy
View attachment 25880
About the game:
Ritual of Luna is a text adventure game set in a fantasy setting. You are a demon, which is a very loose definition, and really only means you were "magically born" and have an aspect. In your case, that aspect is lust. Obviously. This means going around fucking people is kinda "your thing". There's a story behind it and everything, but there's no point spoiling that here. Oh, and stay away from any webs unless you want to get egged. Don't say I didn't warn you.

As of today, the game is fairly bare-bones. Combat is a placeholder, no xp and progression, etc. But I feel it has enough content to start showing it to people, and hopefully get some feedback. It's easier to make any big changes now than later. I'm working on it full time, so I should be able to get some good progress in.

I'm posting updates, ideas and modding information on the discord. So make sure to check that out if you want to know the latest status.

Let me know what you think! :)
Very interesting, I'll try it out at some point. Will it be downloadable at some point?

LunaDev

Jul 27, 2022
www.ritualofluna.com
Will it be downloadable at some point?
Well, while not currently planned, it wouldn't be difficult to make it downloadable. I'd just need to bundle the data files somehow. But as far as I know NPM was originally intended to build to standalone executables, so it should be doable. What's the use case for that? Travel and stuff?

Lone Wolf115

What's the use case for that? Travel and stuff?
Well to answer both of your questions, I don't exactly have proper internet access, all the time, I only have phone data so I download games like CoC2 and TiTS and so on and put them on my computer and download the updates when they're available and put them on my computer. In short I only have phone data, and I don't have it all the time.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
I do not like tf so I prefer the options being available from the start if I am honest, I enjoy the current writing but I sure hope the options to start like that remain

Thought, I wish we could change skin hair and eye colors too on character creator, I like playing succubi but I do not like red skin I prefer human ranges there

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

LunaDev

Jul 27, 2022
www.ritualofluna.com
More specific options are planned regardless of how transformations end up working. So we're talking skin color, hair color/style/length, skin color/type, eyes, etc. As well as whether you want to appear human, or more demon-like (horns, wing, tail).

As for starting options vs transformation items. I might be able to find a solution that satisfies both. Maybe something like: "You see yourself. What do you see?[A Human][A Demon][Something else...]" With each of those options leading to further customizations that fit the option you chose. And then transformation items(or other mechanic) could be available as well, but obviously being optional. Could even hide those items completely through a player preference checkbox. I'll think on it for a bit and see what I can come up with.

Personally, I don't really care about transformations. I just think exotic biology is interesting. But I don't mind tf, and I understand why people are into it. So I have no issues with putting it in the game. But I also wouldn't want to force it on people. So that's where I'm at if anyone were wondering.

LunaDev

Jul 27, 2022
www.ritualofluna.com
Hey everyone! It's been a while, so I thought I'd drop by and show you something interesting.
I've made a character viewer!
1682954921386.png1682954932809.png
Can you spot the difference? ;)
It shows all kinds of stuff.
-Clothing
-Breast size
-Stomach size(pregnancy or cumflation)
-Bulges, if the character is... hiding something.
-Various colors for skin, eyes, etc.
-Horns
-Tails
-Ears(At the moment it's just human and elf ears.)
-Leg types(Currently, driders and mermaids)
-Body sizes(Shows relative size for characters on the right and left-hand side of the screen.)

Thought you might find it interesting. Link is the same as in the OP.