Return to Mareth (In Game)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She blushes and giggles, giving elliana a tender squeeze "I know you do love... and I you."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Guys, please. Get a room..." He grumbles, before looking at Castella. "Yeah. Sure. You can have it. But if I'm invisible, I want it back later." He says, chuckling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She rolls her eyes and takes the clock, draping it over her shoulders and sighing as at least some of her top half is covered. "Thank you Draanok."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I need a long, warm bath when we get back. I'd invite Carla, too, but... I don't think she can travel with us yet."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"What's the point of thanking me if I'm just going to take it back later? It's not a gift." He says, puffing his cheeks out.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Oh, shut it, Lizzie. You're being too greedy now. Plus if they decide to have a go, Mina would rather they do it out here where she has a chance to join in." The bunny giggled amused by the thought, before raising the red dress with a sparkle in her eye, holding the piece of clothing against her bosom.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Eh... Right here? I mean... With all that weird mud and stuff around? Really?" He asks, the hint flying right over his head.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"We are not going to have sex here." Elliana says, flatly. "We'll do that when we get home... right, sweetie?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And that is what I want." She says, nuzzling her cheek against Castella's chest. "After we take care of Natalie."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Of course! We have to get back to our little girl! I hope she is doing alright."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Unless demons have broken into the city and are currently murdering everyone, which is impossible, I'm sure the child is fine. Stop worrying so much!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Amidst all the banter, several things were revealed about the items that they had found. First, the fuzzy handcuffs turned out to have no key hole in them, being released by a small switch hidden amid the fuzz. Second, between the two of them, Draanok and Mina had enough experience to know what equinum and succubus milk did. The first was a transformative potion, designed to give the imbiber the physical features of a horse. The second, once purified, was a cosmetic enhancer that caused rapid growth of a persons feminine features... weather they were female or not. Also, the boots that Draanok had tried on seemed to fit him perfectly, and the hammer that Castella held was indeed blessed by some deity, likely a god of the sky, and would certainly be useful in dealing with supernatural threats. That just left the glaive, which would take the attention of a dedicated scholar to fully identify.

"Hey now, don't we get a cut of this?" asked Carla, as she jumped down into the pit, with a small splash of gems. Making her way across the pile, she stopped in front of the fetish armor. "If you guys don't want this..." she left the sentence hanging as she picked up the top and tried it on for size. The two metal cups fit well over the front halves of her breasts. "Oh, man, the other girls are going to love this," she said with a smile, as she slipped out of her loincloth and pulled the bottom piece on. "Hey, it even has a hole in the front for guy parts." Looking herself over, and giving her hips a little shake, she smiled as the metal cups hugged her breasts, and her enormous cock dangled several inches below the tiny chain triangle on the front of the bikini bottom. "How do I look," she asked, eagerly.

[Just an FYI, if you roll above a six on a spout lore check, that's your cue to take some creative liberty with the story. You get to decide what your character knows about an item or situation, and I'll run with it. Also, I can't wait for you guys to get into a situation where you can find out what some of the rest of this stuff does.;)]

Last edited:

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Armed with very sharp teeth." Mina quickly answered. "The armor does look quite fetching but might be bias talking, with you looking so great out of it. Mina thinks you you should have her address for when you decide to drop by and visit lil Natie." The barbarian picked up the cuffs once more pondering over them with curiosity before simply slapping the fuzzy thing against one of her wrists as to try the mechanism.

"What? Someone needs to see if it works."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You look great, Carla. It really makes your equipment stand out. I mean, more than it already did." She smiles. "And yes, if you ever want to come visit... we'll be ready. And little Natalie should be fine in the hands of her babysitter, but I still think we should get home as soon as possible, she might get hungry, after all."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm. Sexy armor is better than a loincloth." Draanok says with a shrug, sticking the glaive into the ground and sighing. "Okay, so... I vote we stay here for the night. I mean, this place looks relatively safe, and... Well, certainly better than trying to row back while exhausted." He says, looking around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You realize we can fast travel back to the city in the blink of an eye yes?" She says with a sigh "If you want that armor Carla, I say you can take it, we are just going to sell it other wise. Now we just have this ocean of gems to divide evenly among all of us here."

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
"It's amazing just how long it takes some of you otherworlders to get used to that," said Isaac, as he pulled several large sacks out of his pack, before looking at the huge mess of gems and sighing. "You know, maybe we should just go by weight. Otherwise, we probably will be camped here all night trying to count all these," he suggested. "We'll probably have to make multiple trips to."

After some debate regarding the merits of accurate counting vs. weight division, eventually the multitude of gems was split, evenly enough, amongst the six adventurers. Just as the sun was beginning to set, each of them climbed out of the hole with a small fortune of over twenty-one thousand gems apiece. "Man, I don't know what I'm gonna' do with all this," said Carla, as she hefted several large sacks.

[For the sake of simplicity, everyone gets 21,500 gems.]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Me, I'm going to open up a shop or something. I want to see these things multiply!" Draanok says, grinning.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She hauls herself out of the pit and rolls onto the ground before getting up with a smile "I will invest mine into stuff for Natalie. Whatevers left... I don't know yet... probably just save it for when I need it."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Mina never had this many gems..." She shrugged with very little enthusiasm. "Never cared much for buying things, she would rather loot them."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Hmmm... not sure what to spend it on, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. Aside from the little cutie, of course." Elliana says, having a little more trouble carrying her part than most, being a fairly scrawny girl.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Regardless... I say we make our way back home now. We have a goddess to plant and good news to deliver."

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
"Aye aye! Last one is an imp's wife!" Mina started running around until the familiar sensation of traversing space embraced her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Do imps even have wives...?" Draanok mutters to himself, before jogging forwards until he, too, is caught up in the strange phenomenon that was the quick travel between places.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana follows Castella back along with the others, with the notable exception of Carla, who hasn't been to Tel'kara.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
The world seemed to spin out of focus for a moment, as desolate beaches turned into tropical forest, and the scent of the ocean filled their noses. They had emerged just a few dozen yards from the lighthouse at the tail-end of the city. A short walk later, and the familiar shack of Gertrude came into view. The old seer looked up with wide eyes as she got to her feet, and hurried over to greet the party.

"You were successful? Tell me you were successful," she pleaded.