Requesting technical help

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Hey guys so, this is a bit of a weird one, I was recently advised to try Kamidori Alchemy Meister, which I've downloaded from here http://erogedownload.com/downloads/kamidori-alchemy-meister/

The problem is, I'm not the most tech savvy, and I was hoping you guys could offer me some advice a sort of step by step guide, if you are not very patient or the sort of person that gets annoyed easily then probably best to just leave now.

So, this is the guide I read 

Install Guide ~
Step 1 and probably the most important – open control panel -> region -> administrative -> change system local (windows 8)(non-unicode programs) into japan (u need to restart your pc afterwards)(note that even if u install the game correctly and then u change it into what u had before, the game wont work)

– Extract the game in a folder u can easily find

– u need a virtual drive to install the game, the easiest way (for me) is to use Deamon tools lite (free program)

– after u install the game into the virtual drive u created, open the drive and run \Setup\

– the instrutions will be in japanese, try to install it as u would normaly install any game (next, next etc)(dont change the default folder) default location is :
(C:)ProgramFiles(x86)/Eushully/神採りアルケミーマイスター

– after it is done, extract the patches into a OTHER empty folder and run the patches in this order -> kami_ap01 -> kami_ap02 -> kami_200

– after u are done with the patches, copy-paste all the files from the english patch into the game folder (神採りアルケミーマイスター), run the \Kamidori English\ and enjoy

So, I started by downloading all the 22 files, and the 2 patch files and the English patch file. Then i changed my region to Japan

I've tried to extract the files, and this is where I've reached my first issue...Most of the files include a .mdf and a mds file, and I'm not sure if these should be kept in separate folders, or all in the same folder, because I tried to extract them all to the same folder but a lot of the .mdfs have the same name (which is KAMIDORI.mdf) so it's saying I can't do it, so should they be in separate or do I need to rename them or what?

Once somebody has been able to help me with this (which I hope will happen) I will post the next issue im having, thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanni

Jun 30, 2016
Your files are the iso in 22 differents part.

You need to select all the 22 files, then right clic "extract here". You'll have 2 files then, 1 mdf and 1 mds.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
Your files are the iso in 22 differents part.

You need to select all the 22 files, then right clic "extract here". You'll have 2 files then, 1 mdf and 1 mds.

Well I extracted all the files, now I have 22 folders, each of them have 1 .mdf and 1 .mds in it

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
ooooh, ok, so I was meant to do it like that, my bad xD  

So now, do I mount the mdf or the mds?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Daemon tool is perfect for mounting MDF, ISO and MDS files

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
First of all let me thank all of you for your help so far, I'm now on the last section if installing this thing, so hopefully this will be my last question.

So the install says to move all of the patch files to one of the folders in the virtual drive, which I've attempted to do, but it says there is not enough room (infact, there are 0MB) left in the virtual drive, so it won't let me copy them in :'( is there a way to make the drive larger or something?

Kanni

Jun 30, 2016
If you have successfully install the game, you have nothing to do with the virtual drive anymore.

Just select the 2 patch files then "extract here" you will have a file call "Patches" 

dpLYjtT.png

Launch : kami_ap01 then kami_ap02 and kami_200 

Finally extract all the files in the english patch in the game folder.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
That last section is what i'm trying to do, extract all the files in the english patch in the game folder, but when I do it says that there is no room in that folder. As you can see from this image, the virtual drive is full, so no room for the english patch

Screenshot_1.png

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
erm... did you by happen choose the virtual drive to install the game on? if so you probably should have chosen a different location like say your HD to install the game on.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Daemon tools is used to simulate a CD/DVD drive.  You use it to mount the install disk, then install the game on your computer.  Once you've actually installed the game, you don't need the disk or Daemon tools anymore.  The English patch basically replaces a bunch of files in the game after you finish installing it.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
OOOOOOOH I didn't realise that it created the game file on my computer as well as on the mounted drive, I now have the game working, thank you everybody for all your help, it was greatly appreciated, now to have some fun with this game xD