GaLink Fuckmeat

wrath1203

Nov 2, 2015
Okay first off this is my first post ever on here so please don't bite my head off.

I have gone over the fuckmeat scene around 20 or so times. I love that scene. I just have one problem with it. The other characters in the scene who are not kiro and flahne. I want more of them, and I'm pretty sure I am not the only one. Is there any possibility that we can see more of them outside of that wonderfully messy gangbang?

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
Welcome!

In a way they're just making a cameo since they're based on minor but popular characters from CoC (fantasy TiTS, if you didn't know). So if you really want some more Miko and Mai you can meet them in Tel'Adre in CoC after you've made Hel your lover.

Having said that, the dom/sub sisters dynamic is novel to TiTS. In terms of getting more of them, it's definitely not impossible but do bear in mind the devs are always working on a ton of stuff so if it did happen it might be quite a while. A common answer to requests like this is to encourage people to write and submit their own stuff, but in this case I'm not sure - I don't know what the etiquette is regarding writing content for others' characters.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's because of your avatar.

And to a lesser extent, your voice.

Last edited by a moderator: