Requesting Save File

arcticonline

Jul 25, 2022
Hello,

Would anyone care to share their save file with me? I had to replace my laptop and I've lost all my files, including my multi-year long CoC2 save just as the new updates dropped last month. I really want to explore the newest content, but I just don't have the time to grind out a new character right now.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't have any particular preferences, just something that's close to the endgame stuff. I kept myself fairly up to date so don't worry about spoilers.

Thank you in advance. I am eventually gonna start anew. I just feel a bit too discouraged at the moment, I lost soo much data that I neglected to backu

AHH WAIT THIS MEANS I LOST MY PROGRESS IN TiTS TOO I JUST ReaLIZDvb\

help :(

Zackflame

Mar 21, 2022
First of all, this is an edited save with a level 20 mc and and the only quest left is Demon of ice

Attachments

• CoC2_Zack_9999.coc2
    138.1 KB · Views: 99

Sacremas

Jan 11, 2023
Here's another alternative, Herm Human Valkyrie Thief dual wielder (tons of powers thanks to a lot of Mirroring) just on the cusp of saling for Dracia, have not even started the new mushroom druid quest (just go talk to Hethia and that'll proc), nor progressed much further than getting the tea for Kaina for Teatime for Dragons. Zero save edits or console edits.

Attachments

• CoC2_Angelica_82.coc2
    92.7 KB · Views: 51