[RenPy] Too Lewd! (0.3.6)

Too Lewd!
screenshot0048.png

The Story:​

Fresh from the Fey-realm, Luna is ecstatic to be offered a quest on her very first day in the modern world. She's going to be Blue Bells' new village bicycle! Sure, it doesn't sound all that fancy, but the recruiter said she'd be giving everyone "Happy Endings"… and as one of the Fair-Folk, what could possibly be better?

Well… it might be nice if her new town wasn't home to a celibacy cult with building sexual frustrations threatening to awaken a slumbering eldritch Goddess... But the Fair-Folk keep their word! Help Luna make new friends, overcome her inhibitions and have sex with absolutely everyone before time runs out and the world is plunged into madness and despair!

jJgtVC.gif

The Game:​

'Lust Quest!' is a choice driven adult Visual Novel and Management Sim. Currently in early access, it combines a Ghibli-esque atmosphere with Lovecraftian horror and unrestrained eroticism. The main character's two primary statistics – lust and restraint – determine which choices you have available and what paths you can take. But you will have to carefully manage your time as well as four secondary characteristics (Charm, Grace, Fitness and Knowledge). Explore an idyllic environment – with a dark, sexual undercurrent – to solve mysteries, form relationships and avert the apocalypse!

You can get it on Itch (where there's a free demo) or Patreon (which has an advanced build)

screenshot0073.pngscreenshot0093.pngscreenshot0181.pngscreenshot0155.png

The Content:​

• Straight
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Monster
    • Vampire
    • Succubus
    • Fairy
    • Elf
    • Elemental
    • More planned!!
  • Size difference
  • Female protagonist

Attachments

• main_bg.png
    main_bg.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 18

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
Looks interesting, I'll keep an eye on it and check it out when it gets further into development.

Update 0.2 has been released on Itch! This adds oral scenes for four different characters, as well as an extended first date with another (the vampire, Gabbie). Additionally, the seduction mini game has been streamlined and modified to ass experience gain to improve the stats it utilizes. I've also added a better explanation of how the lust/restrain/temptation system works to unlock content (restraint locks options, lust lowers the threshold, taking advantage of lust is temptation and permanently lowers restraint).

There's also update 0.3 over on Patreon which has all of the above as well as an entire new region with four locations and three new characters, a random (sexy) event and Gabbie's second date!

Update 0.3 is out now on Itch! It's got a whole new region (The Docks) as well as new characters, new scenes and lots of new animations! In one particular one new character leads a lad to make some poor decisions (pictured here if I get this right...
In another you can begin to lead the beach-bunny vampire Gabbie down the path of corruption (or not, if you're feeling nice).
There's also advanced access to the next build over on Patreon.

Update 0.3..3.1 is now available!
Now... did I hear that some folks in these parts like... transformation?
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3).gif
In the Itch version you can learn a series of transformation themes spells from Fawn (the little blue glow bug from upthread) and practice them on a passerby. In the Patreon update you can use them in combat and... um... get cumflated by a dragon.

Update 0.3.4 of my visual novel is out now! Including, amongst other things, a close encounter of the draconic kind and an anatomically inadvisable amount of cum!

You can check it out on Itch or subscribe to my Patreon for advanced access to the next update (which features a pretty hot BE scene , if I do say so myself).

Currently on sale on Itch!

dragon.gif

Last edited: