[Ren'py] Falling Stars!

Nyatd

Feb 6, 2022
newfstit.png
Falling Stars is a visual novel set in the world of womens wrestling! This is the blurb from my Patreon -
WELCOME TO THE ISLAND OF TODOGAWA, WHERE PRO WRESTLING IS NOT JUST REAL...IT'S EVERYTHING!!!!
You were the fastest rising young star in the wrestling world...until your career was ended and your reputation destroyed by a man who would go to any lengths to make sure the spotlight stayed on him alone.
That man was Iron Head Kisawa, the President and Champion of Todogawa Strong Style, a man powerful enough to turn the entire country against you. Or so you thought.
Just when you are about to give up on ever clearing your name and taking your revenge, an old friend comes to you with a plan so crazy, it just might work. Can you train a new champion...in the womens division?

The game is available for free on Patreon and Itch right now, so please take a look! Every girl in the game has a different fetish (and more than one for the main girls!) and new girls are added with every update. I spent most of the Corona lockdown learning how to use a computer so I could make this thing, so, while I realise it may be a llittle rough around the edges at times, I am proud of what I've done so far and I'm constantly working hard to improve!
1.png
27.png
31.png
34.png
35.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl

Nyatd

Feb 6, 2022
5H0AGmS.png

The latest version of Falling Stars is now available FREE on Patreon, Itch and SubscribeStar! You can also find a SFW version of the game on GameJolt!

Nyatd

Feb 6, 2022
The latest version of Falling Stars includes signature and finishing moves for House Show matches! It's available FREE right now from all the usual places :)

• Love
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl