[Rejected]Vasrin - Electric Raptors

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Okay now I'm starting to get paranoid, it's been open to edits for three days and I've not received any major suggestions as to editing the doc. If nothing major goes on in there by the time I wake up I'm pinging the fen man to submit it.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Did a bunch of edits in the codex part. Far as I can tell it's mostly your diction that needs working on. A whole lot of the codex feels way too stiff, like it's a bit of a chore to read.

Would recommend you read it out loud to yourself.

Reactions: Preacher

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Did a bunch of edits in the codex part. Far as I can tell it's mostly your diction that needs working on. A whole lot of the codex feels way too stiff, like it's a bit of a chore to read.

Would recommend you read it out loud to yourself.
Now that my paranoia has been cleared, thank you.

Thing is, it all sounds right to me. I do find the occasional typo and/or grammatical error while proofreading myself but other than that it's hard to not agree with how your own work is structured.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Here goes nothing, @Fenoxo I submit my doc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Sorry, I have been super busy the last week, not any time to really even post on the forums. Good luck getting this in! If it gets rejected due to spelling/grammar/etc let me know and I will try to take a look at it when I get more free time. Life should be back to normal on Sunday, or at least Saturday night.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
@Preacher Savin said this wasn't on the review list, so you should probably try submitting it again.

:negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman:

Savin also says email or forum message it.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
@Preacher Savin said this wasn't on the review list, so you should probably try submitting it again.

:negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman:

Savin also says email or forum message it.
Alright, seems the Fen doesn't pay much attention to stuff that has @ his name in it, or is just too busy. I'll try @Savin , as well as email if this doesn't turn the eye of the analmander in a day. The rest of my stuff may have suffered the same fate so I'll try and get the non-crap ones some attention.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
And... rejected.

Sorry guys, apparently my writing style is a little too rough around the edges. Refinement of technique and getting hit with a smooth ray may be necessary.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Well... This sucks. I was really looking forward to this and... now what.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Well... This sucks. I was really looking forward to this and... now what.
I've just got to bring it up to standards, I guess, but I'm not too sure what they meant by "rough around the edges" so I'm not sure what needs to be improved. Could edit it while microsurgeon errors get edited, which should start tomorrow or sooner if all goes according to plan.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
a lot of it is mostly flow errors, from what i can tell. best suggestion is to make the doc shorter, maybe just have the combat encounter and the codex. i'll keep picking at it, see where i can help out.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
a lot of it is mostly flow errors, from what i can tell. best suggestion is to make the doc shorter, maybe just have the combat encounter and the codex. i'll keep picking at it, see where i can help out.
Cool beans. If work permits I'll be in the editing saddle in no time. I think you're right though, all the planning for the other phases are in my head anyway so there's no need to bloat the doc with clutter.