[WIP]The Huline: Totally Not Space Kitsune(Race + NPC ideas) /Hichiko's Back For Real Now Edition

Should I add Hachitide in future content?

• Yes as a tsundere follower

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • Yes as a tsundere NPC

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • No, kicking her confused ass was enough

Votes: 4 5.8%

• Total voters

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Edit: This whole thing's going to get a do-over based on Fen's advice. I'm not giving up on it yet, but things like Ame are going to be put on hold and Hachi's doc is right out while I focus on getting Hichiko up to par.

Huline Race Codex Description 2.0, now with more words!

The main event:
Hichiko: The Spacer (Lover and potential follower if I can be arsed)

Hichiko Joining the crew.

Ame the Jizz Merchant (He can sell Huline TF items. Cum store shut down)

By voters demand, here's some Huline Items TF items included.

Finally the Symbiotry opens. Note that it's not quite done yet, I'm still working on the sex bits and a few extra

And now, by popular demand, Hachitide! Mind you it isn't much right now, more a placeholder than anything, but I'll be adding to the document as time progresses.

Pictured: Hichiko, Ame, momma Himazue, and daddy Koh. And now Soo Yin, Hichiko's grandma. Yes, Huline age very well don't they?

KToo5pY.png

flLJM0i.png
ITaa870.png

Now including Hachitide
KdGEddK.png

Updates:

8/27/15 - New account on new forum. Added new sex scene for Hichiko, and option to not go straight to sex when talking to herself.

8/29/15 - Fixed the typos pointed out. Added a scene when you first knock up Hichiko/Hichiko knocks you up for the first time, and a rough draft of Ame's new intro.

8/31/15 - Added Hichiko's and Ame's dad. Also reduced image size so they aren't so damn big.

9/3/2015 - Added Ame/Hichiko blowjob scene. Requires pc having a dick. Because Ame is more incline to go down on if a dick is involved.

9/6/2015 - Put in Ame's document. Only some basic stuff in it right now so don't get too excited.

9/12/15 - Added another sex scene. One more and I can start adding extra stuff like pregnancy, cum inflation, blah blah blah.

9/13/15 - Changed Ame's share settings so you can see it. Oops.

9/17/15 - Added Ame Appearance and a few Talk options. Will add more later as he gets fleshed out

9-27-15 - Added Cowgirl sex scene with cum volume conditionals.

10-9-15 - Ame now has a line of cum colors(with their own flavors) to choose from.

10-17-15-Hichiko giving birth, Ame sucking and getting buttfucked, and general cleanup around Hichiko's document.

11-6-15 - Ame can now get consensual buttsex.

12-14-15- Added new doc Hichiko Joining the Crew

12-20-14-Added Turret Encounter. Boss Fight fleshed out but not finished. Uppsed picture of Soo Yin, aka Hichiko's Grandma

1-23-16 - Added sex victory scene for Hachitide boss fight.

1-31-16- TF items

2-6-16 - Hichiko joins finally

3-17-16 - Added the Symbiotry doc

6-16-16 General Clean up. Added Ame/Fplayer sex scene, and part of Menage a Trois scene.

7-10-16 Finished Ame's doc

8-5-16 Filled out Hichiko's crew dialog, fleshed out the Symbiotry.

12-31-16 - Finished Hichiko Joining the Crew; added most sex scenes to the Symbiotry.

4-12-17 - Finished the Symbiotry.

4-21-17 - Redid the Codex
7-16-17 - Finished touching up Spacer Hichiko, and Hichiko Joins the Crew.
7-24-17 - Added Hachitide's Doc to the list
5-1-18 Reworked Hichiko and Codex Entry
5-1-18 Replaced Hichiko document with updated text

Last edited:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So just finished going through, you caught me midway while on/off editing due to distractions, be sure to take another look. Apologies for the nude variant comments, but it's very likely to happen

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
So just finished going through, you caught me midway while on/off editing due to distractions, be sure to take another look. Apologies for the nude variant comments, but it's very likely to happen

Yeah I'll start drafting that.  Now that Sav's upped the design for the new planet, you think I should re-edit Hichiko's doc to put her on Uveeto instead of Tarkus?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Hmm. Will we be able to repeatedly impregnate Hichiko, or is it just a one-off thing?

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Hmm. Will we be able to repeatedly impregnate Hichiko, or is it just a one-off thing?

Multiple times.  But the first one will be a big deal.  Like, I'm planning it to trigger the event that introduces the PC to Ame.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Multiple times.  But the first one will be a big deal.  Like, I'm planning it to trigger the event that introduces the PC to Ame.

I'm really hoping you'll reconsider that. Gating an NPC with possibly a sex scene or two behind another is bad design, but Ame's also a store that provides a unique service.

Unless Ame provides mods that are all available elsewhere, you will frustrate people who don't want to impregnate someone just to change the color of your spooge.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Well the point being is that Hichiko will reconnect with her family afterwards, and bring you along. That's how you get introduced. I still haven't written anything for it yet though, so I'm open to suggestion if you have one though

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Okay, so following Klaptrap's suggestion, I tried writing up a different scenario that could introduce Ame without knocking up Hichiko.   This is a really rough draft, and I'm not even sure I'll keep it so I would really like to know what you guys think.  It's at the bottom of Hichiko's doc.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pregnancy content? In my TiTS?

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah that was one of the reasons for me writing the NPC.  Any opinions on Ame's intro?  I really want some critiques or maybe some advice on how to do this.  I was not expecting to introduce Ame this way. 

couchsurfer

Aug 28, 2015
The doc for Hichi looks good so far, but one suggestion. Have you thought about adding different options for different cum quantities? If Hichi gets hers based off of the PCs cum, shouldn't she respond different based off of the PCs output? If the PC had a particularly high output, someone who has went through the treatment, chose potent, and has done other mods, it'd seem like she'd be more into it than someone who barely dribbles anything out.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Cum quantity is on the table. However I'd like to get all the sex scenes written out before I add too many details. Otherwise I might spend too much time on that instead of getting everything else done.

couchsurfer

Aug 28, 2015
Fair enough, then. I'm glad you're thinking about it, but I totally understand wanting to get the base out there before you start building up. As stated, though, I think this looks like a great NPC and I look forward to seeing more of her.

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
Really looking forward to seeing Hichiko in the game someday, but I have one question.

Are you planning to make Gene mods for the Huline race? I'm only asking this due to the race being a "Totally not" Kitsune type race, and they aren't locked behind being a herm in order to be one. Plus, hair tails look kinda cool.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Are you planning to make Gene mods for the Huline race? I'm only asking this due to the race being a "Totally not" Kitsune type race, and they aren't locked behind being a herm in order to be one. Plus, hair tails look kinda cool.

Honestly I hadn't thought of that.  On one hand I could have Ame offer some.  On the other hand I know even less about writing TF than I do about writing smut. 

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly I hadn't thought of that.  On one hand I could have Ame offer some.  On the other hand I know even less about writing TF than I do about writing smut. 

Suggest you focus one thing at a time before you decide if you want to create some racial transformative items. Don't overwork yourself or you'll get burnt out.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Suggest you focus one thing at a time before you decide if you want to create some racial transformative items. Don't overwork yourself or you'll get burnt out.

Yeah I think I'll just stick to the basic stuff before adding extras.

Speaking of which I added a potential sex scene involving Hichiko and Ame.  The scene can be triggered with either character.  I'll write Ame's version when I actually draft a page for Ame.  I figured I'd wait until I had Hichiko's other sex scenes done before posting this, but then I thought 'fuck it'.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Threesome? that sounds great, hopefully you'll include a herm variant for Hichiko that way if the PC wants it they can get stuffed. Of course having Hichiko get stuffed is also great :D

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Threesome? that sounds great, hopefully you'll include a herm variant for Hichiko that way if the PC wants it they can get stuffed. Of course having Hichiko get stuffed is also great :D

Well Ame will be kind of unwilling to take anything up the butt.  You'll have to have him warm up to the idea first.

In fact, I added that as a flag in Ame's doc.  It's up now.  Didn't put much in it yet as I'm just doing this so I have it there.

I'm not sure how to right stuff from the pc getting fucked perspective very well so Hichiko's scenes where she fucks the player is really dragging.  Also tired. 

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Best to read some smut done by other writers in order to get a grasp on how they do things to get some perspective. Besides even if you write it don't be afraid of criticism, especially if it'll help you improve :)

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Okay so I added another sex scene, with a variant where Hichiko fucks the player.  First time I've done something like that so feedback is appreciated. 

By the way, I am aware there are plenty of stuff you guys are suggesting, and I'll get to those later.  Promise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
I realized I forgot to edit the share settings for Ame's document because I'm a goddamn moron.  Should be view-able now.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
So i just skimmed through both Ame's and Hichiko's docs and couldn't help but notice that it states that both of them have an A-cup breast size. Is that deliberate?

Because, while I may not be an expert on the matter, according to TiTS' game mechanics it's not the same as being flat-chested, as Hichiko is supposed to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
So i just skimmed through both Ame's and Hichiko's doc and couldn't help but notice that it states that both of them have an A-cup breast size. Is that deliberate?

Because, while I may not be an expert on the matter, according to TiTS' game mechanics it's not the same as being flat-chested, as Hichiko is supposed to be.

Yeah. Flat, tho still technically having breasts, is 0 (zero). I found this via two breast rows and uthra sap.

Rocky Jones

Aug 27, 2015
Okay, took a break from Hichiko to add some stuff to Ame's doc so it wouldn't be so barren.  Just an appearance tab, and a Talk tab, with a few dialogue options  I will add a few more dialogue tabs later that are unlocked after certain requirements are met.  Just need to think about what those requirements should be...and what those tabs should be.