random question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Considering the  "I have an ide- stop read this first" and the "How to submit (and write!) content" post,  if i submit a thing into the idea sub-forum am i supposed to expect (by expect i mean pray for) someone else to write it or as Ted put it I was just throwing shit at a wall

Looking over the other post in the idea sub-forum it seems like this should of probably stayed in the submission thread, I never really expected someone else to write the idea, not really sure what i wanted, I think I thought you needed someones blessing to even try, probably shouldn't of started that project first thing in the morning, considering how it turned out i'm happy with it all the same, entire thing was confusing at first still is a bit, question being what counts as a submission and what counts as an idea?

although thinking back to how I wrote the first post, it probably did seem like "shit throwing", but now would it be a full submission or ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Considering the  "I have an ide- stop read this first" and the "How to submit (and write!) content" post,  if i submit a thing into the idea sub-forum am i supposed to expect (by expect i mean pray for) someone else to write it

No, see, YOU are expected to write it. 

A submission is when you write something that Fen or Gedan can code into the game. An idea is you asking for feedback or criticism before you write something. Simply put: if you're not going to write it, don't post it -- it's a waste of your time and ours. 

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
No, see, YOU are expected to write it. 

A submission is when you write something that Fen or Gedan can code into the game. An idea is you asking for feedback or criticism before you write something. Simply put: if you're not going to write it, don't post it -- it's a waste of your time and ours. 

Thanks for clearing it up

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I don't see how its a waste of time, you don't need to read it and they essentially don't want to write it, but still want to see it. The vehement levels of attitude against people who can't write just being able to put things out there for people to see them and maybe do something about it always astounds me

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Personally I don't see how its a waste of time, you don't need to read it and they essentially don't want to write it, but still want to see it. The vehement levels of attitude against people who can't write just being able to put things out there for people to see them and maybe do something about it always astounds me

See, YOU don't have people drawing up big elaborate plans and dumping them on your desk expecting YOU to deal with it on a weekly basis. 

Status
Not open for further replies.