Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Sex & Ninja Science][Patreon] (playable version 1.0)

Dezue

Jan 19, 2018
www.patreon.com
Heyho, you funky sexy game lover!
Hope you like science, because it's time to measure some stuff, woof!

I'd like to present to you the game we're currently working on and the first Peninja Prequel* (see below)

Play version 1.0
(People's Choice winner in the IGMC2017 game jam (thus, non-lewd))
Check it out to get a feel for the quality we're aiming for

Patreon

Twitter

What's it about?
You're Quidget, wiener dog slash genius inventor slash science ninja.
Do some science with your trusty (and busty) assistant Beatrize (and in version 2.0, with your senior science ninja Bolty).
Version 2.0 will contain 6 fully animated lewd scenes with different outfits/positions depending on your relation to the girls.

We'll be having a public beta version ready soon, and our sexy Patrons will receive a SEXtended version with extra lewd secrets and additional scenes as a big 'thank you' for their support.

Who's Team Tailnut?
Team Tailnut is a fresh & funky two dev operation:

Dezue

Story, gamedesign and graphics
Loves expensive instant Ramen but can't afford it

OniGiri

Programming, scripting and organization
The typical grey eminence, except she's purple

Interested? Come visit us, you sexy Love Ninja
76vHqMk.png

Stay funky,
Dez​

The main game we want to develop is Peninja - The Funky Sexy Love Ninja RPG, a big RPG about a budding Love Ninja who has to please all 12,8 districts of the former CIty of Love (now invaded by the anti-pleasure Frigime to revive Afrodeity, the Goddess of Love.
Quite an epic project!

yw9g4lQ.gif

We have found a way of developing AND polishing all the mechanics without you having to wait months for something fully playable.
We want to develop smaller games (the titular Peninja Prequels) which will give you the possibility to enjoy fully playable games as early and as often as possible. Every game will introduce new mechanics and update the ones already introduced in the released games.

Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 is the first game in this dev plan:

Last edited:

Dezue

Jan 19, 2018
www.patreon.com
Heyho, you funky sexy science lovers!
Here's a part of the new room in Quidget 2.0, Bolty's Laboratory!

What a buddy said to the image:
"why is she -almost- naked on the computer xD
and why does a chihuahua on a pod gets more gurls than me?"

Usually Bolty has a spare lab coat (for when accidents happen and she looses her clothing), but we've added Sexy Secrets in version 2.0 and Quidget found one of them
cqs24yI.png

As for the second question, I don't know man, just look at his sexy orange body! You gotta step up your game to compete with Quidget :D

As always, you can find the higher resolution version on our Patreon (or click the picture).

Last edited:

Frost

Aug 27, 2015
Looks quite interesting, and 1.0 was fun to play. But I feel like I'm missing the lewd version, is it patron only? or is it just not out yet?

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Jan 19, 2018
www.patreon.com
Looks quite interesting, and 1.0 was fun to play. But I feel like I'm missing the lewd version, is it patron only? or is it just not out yet?

Hey Frost, glad to hear you had fun playing!
We're currently working on the lewd 2.0 version, it'll likely come out in February. The Patreon version will have more content (secrets + lewd scenes) and more (s)explicit lewdness than the public version
REAUCOL.png

Reactions: Frost

Dezue

Jan 19, 2018
www.patreon.com
Heyho, you funky sexy RPG lovers!
We're making nice progress on Quidget 2.0.
You already saw Bolty's back, now it's time for the front!
releo3j.png

This character bust/costume will only be used once when Quidget first meets Bolty, but well... it's fine to have some variety, right?
Stay funky,
Dez

Dezue

Jan 19, 2018
www.patreon.com
Our ingame sprites are pretty big (well, not Quidget XD but the girls are!). That means a bit more work but a lot more fun!
lLpdZvU.png

Here's how Bolty will look like ingame:

Complete with a little shameless advertising ;)
If you like big butts and want to check out the high resolution version, just gently click the picture to go to the public Patreon post.
Have a fantasTHICC day!

Stay funky,
Dez