Question (And Possible Suggestion) About Wyld Elves / Wyld Wine

Equivocate

Apr 24, 2022
So, I was wondering, with the mention in the Codex about Wyld Elves being typically feminine -- would it possibly make sense to have a condition in the Wyld Wine transformation item to check and raise a male player character's femininity if they're not at a specific femininity threshold?

To further expand on this, it mentions in the Codex:
Wyld Elf Codex said:
Description

Sexual dimorphism is nigh nonexistent, with wyld elves of all sexes capable of lithe femininity and graceful strength. The average in the rougher regions of the Frost Marches tends toward hardiness, but this is by no means a world-wide standard.

However, in the Wyld Wine transformation item it only reduces a male player character's femininity to 50. The question would then be, would it possibly make sense to also have a condition to check if a male player character's femininity is less than 50, and then raise their femininity to 50 as well?
That way it would appear to at least somewhat make sense with the in-game Codex, as well as be consistent with female player characters femininity transformations with Wyld Wine (as it shows that even though the Codex mentions "hardiness" that's not reflected in the Wyld Wine transformation item for female player characters, so I'd think having the femininity increase for male player characters would also make sense, at least in my opinion).

Also, apologies about putting this here, but I was wondering; could one of the moderators please approve this post? It's been waiting for approval for a couple of days now.
1651282935146.png

Context of the post's conversation. Apologies, had to zoom out to fit in both posts.