Queries on Nagas

Nov 18, 2018
One of my favorite mythical creatures has always been nagas, and thus I was pretty disappointed by the lack of naga content in this and the previous games. But, I figure if I want the content, I can write it, myself. Only trouble is, there's no codex entry on nagas and only two females in the wiki, which doesn't allow for a lot of consistency and research. So if I'm going to write a naga, I need a few questions answered.

First, some context: I specifically want to write a male naga. He'll be a battle encounter somewhere in the foothills (haven't decided yet), possibly in a temple in which he's a guardian. The image I have in my head (which I'm working on drawing atm) is where some of the aforementioned research comes into play.

He's exceptionally large, for one thing, the equivalent of being roughly 8 feet tall in human proportion with a 24-foot tail. As a viper-type naga, he has fangs which can paralyze (temporarily) and can dislocate his jaw to swallow anything up to the size of a coconut without difficulty. But he also has long hair, large back-curving horns, and four arms. This includes having four pectorals, but he's scaled from the neck down and doesn't have nipples. May or may not have two dicks, I haven't decided yet.

The thing is, I don't know if any of this clashes with Fenoxo's version of nagas, and aside from that, I also don't know if it really matters. There's bound to be outliers in any given race, anyway, y'know?

So what this comes down to is: do I need to change anything from this general setup?

Reactions: Tenalc13
C

craazy

One of my favorite mythical creatures has always been nagas, and thus I was pretty disappointed by the lack of naga content in this and the previous games. But, I figure if I want the content, I can write it, myself. Only trouble is, there's no codex entry on nagas and only two females in the wiki, which doesn't allow for a lot of consistency and research. So if I'm going to write a naga, I need a few questions answered.

First, some context: I specifically want to write a male naga. He'll be a battle encounter somewhere in the foothills (haven't decided yet), possibly in a temple in which he's a guardian. The image I have in my head (which I'm working on drawing atm) is where some of the aforementioned research comes into play.

He's exceptionally large, for one thing, the equivalent of being roughly 8 feet tall in human proportion with a 24-foot tail. As a viper-type naga, he has fangs which can paralyze (temporarily) and can dislocate his jaw to swallow anything up to the size of a coconut without difficulty. But he also has long hair, large back-curving horns, and four arms. This includes having four pectorals, but he's scaled from the neck down and doesn't have nipples. May or may not have two dicks, I haven't decided yet.

The thing is, I don't know if any of this clashes with Fenoxo's version of nagas, and aside from that, I also don't know if it really matters. There's bound to be outliers in any given race, anyway, y'know?

So what this comes down to is: do I need to change anything from this general setup?

A

ayyyy

im sorry, but which are the 2 already present nagas?..i have only encountered one

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
im sorry, but which are the 2 already present nagas?..i have only encountered one
Vatia and Nareva I'm guessing?