Queen Allisa Fight

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
I don't know if its a glitch or what, but I am at the Winter City and when I fight the Queen, a few rounds in she heals back to full and stops taking damage all together... what is up with that? There are no marked status conditions that seem to say she should be immune or anything... but it is quite frustrating, I beat all the other fights in the palace with ease.
I am a Black Mage with Tui and Ryn in the party don't know if that helps.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Is she not taking damage at all, or are you just not seeing a net reduction after a turn? Because she has a Perk that grants her health restoration every action (and she gets three per round) and one of her Powers recovers HP on a hit, so you have to hit her at least hard enough to overcome 105 health regeneration per round, more if she uses and lands Steady Strike.

She doesn't have anything like Unbreakable so she's not supposed to be able to simply ignore damage entirely, but she's quite good at healing from it. Are you sure that's not what's happening?

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Is she not taking damage at all, or are you just not seeing a net reduction after a turn? Because she has a Perk that grants her health restoration every action (and she gets three per round) and one of her Powers recovers HP on a hit, so you have to hit her at least hard enough to overcome 105 health regeneration per round, more if she uses and lands Steady Strike.

She doesn't have anything like Unbreakable so she's not supposed to be able to simply ignore damage entirely, but she's quite good at healing from it. Are you sure that's not what's happening?
Maybe... after she knocks out party members the remaining aren't doing enough damage... might have to grind.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Did not know that... guess I'll bring flame Brienne and grease then.
I can confirm that this is a very good idea. Honestly Grease is just fantastic support in general, but even more so with Pyro Brienne. This flattened Alissa the other day without my really trying (or knowing her fire resist troubles). Third in the party was Bow Etheryn since my character was a white mage.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Also, if Etheryn is in the party and if y'all are level 5, she can use her ult and blow Alissa away. Does a ton of damage, gives the whole party a shield.

Reactions: MetaGeek