• Hotaru

• Miko Preg4

• Vitra

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Back again with another one, this time I think might touch nerves with this one but that's your problem. Who would get angry at a stranger for their own thoughts? Ain't Nobody got time for that:allears:
So the best looking/favorite portraits so far are really challenging to rate because not only of subjective tastes in art but just favoritism in general with a character. But even if art is subjective, we have objective measures of knowing if a drawing/sketch/painting is good or not, whether it be from the artist improving over time (shown in pic of Darius and Dragonknight) or errors noticed. If you disagree or have other thoughts, express yourself below.

Ryn LC - Probably the main reason why anyone would keep Ryn LC is this. She's on her toes, arching her back, cupping her tits, giving you a look. DCL didn't have to go that hard. HC Ryn got heart eyes and the anime heart antenna but that ain't nothing compared to the Victoria model pose she putting on.
Astraea - This one is where I'm just impressed with how much detail went into the portrait and the shading is on point. Would definitely pay Anon to draw up something for me to get tattooed up. Gonna be real mad if Astarea doesn't catch in her sex scenes whenever it comes out.
Hellhound - Probably one of his best works to date.
Lumia - Looking like a fertility statue or the thicc women you see in paintings that depict Creek and Roman women, very nice.
Jael'yn - Big Futa hips, I don't need to get big brain with this one.
Fire Summons - Double Trouble are some fine folks, really like how you can track how Moira's improvements as an artist by looking at their work as you progress through the game. Tho to me, that does make me want to see the ones that aren't exactly at their new level redrawn to match their current style.
Hotaru - Honestly wish we had a prego scene with her, those big silky tails are well done.
Miko Preg4 - Cow fox is better than Weed fox, don't @ me, It's just a fact.
Vitra - Honestly I think her portrait with her clothes on is hotter than her nude pic.

Attachments

• darius.Moira.0.png
    darius.Moira.0.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 17
  • dragonKnight.Moira.0.png
    dragonKnight.Moira.0.png
    191 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Kohaku/Rindo/Mai, purely out of how much happier they look post-preg

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Strangely and sadly enough, my top two male portraits are both unfuckable: Kazuo (Puppet Kitsune) and Leold (Cult 'Mander). But my taste in men is not actually why I play this game, so I'll narrow it down to gals.

Ashe, nude and dick-out, is my favorite by a mile. Demon Brienne with the magic strap is good, too.

Out of undicked women, Cait 3rd thicc clothed and the gnollish red mage, plus Sorra nude. Excellent stuff.

Reactions: Furiae

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
I don't you can get it anywhere yet, but it's probably going to be a thing in Tychris and it could've been a thing earlier if futa Lyric didn't win that poll

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I like Ryn's old art more mostly because she still wears her boots in her nude portrait which sadly isn't carried over to her newer art.