Pseudo-Cannibal's of New Texas..

WB

Sep 7, 2016
It's a little unsettling being on a planet of Busty Cow Girls and Hung Bull Men when there's a restaurant right in the center of town that sells Roast Beef Sandwiches, Ribs and Burgers.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I believe you are mis-reading into that. It's a paradise world, a world that is essentially a agricultural world. They have actual cattle/livestock.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
New Texas does have actual cattle on it as well, the locals are just modified humans. Personally, I blame @Savin for not writing any room descriptions with actual animals in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You put "pseudo-cannibals" in the title because you are aware that the locals make the food you've mentioned out of actual bovine cattle and not slightly modified humans, right?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I'm a huge fucking princess when it comes to food. I've only ever been to two restaurants (so far, fingers crossed) where the steak didn't disgust me. I can't even eat anything less than a prime filet anymore. D:

WB

Sep 7, 2016
You put "pseudo-cannibals" in the title because you are aware that the locals make the food you've mentioned out of actual bovine cattle and not slightly modified humans, right?

Indeed, I just find it creepy for Humans that eat beef wanting to morph and become more like the bovine cattle that they eat.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You say that like it's a bad thing. 

noobie for "Food Princess" title. :smugdog:  

No, get outta here, I didn't ask for this! D:<

Indeed, I just find it creepy for Humans that eat beef wanting to morph and become more like the bovine cattle that they eat.

Meh, I have a huge cowgirl fetish but I'll still eat steak in real life.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You say that like it's a bad thing. 

I believe you've already filled up this forum's princess capacity yourself Misty  :D

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

AHA! Take that, everybody else who immediately assumed that WB here wasn't aware (@IVIysteriousPerson, @Ethereal Dragon and @noobsaleh) :p

Yes! Lat's make this happen! Noobsaleh for "food princess" :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
IRL pic of noobsaleh:

Aww, I think that's a compliment! :$

I look pretty damn good.

No it's because you're fat and you over exceed capacity! D:<

im kid that was mean pls dont quit writing who will i shitpost to i need to stop

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015

WB

Sep 7, 2016
This thread hit maximum silly really fast. :D  Kind of a weird OP in general, though. Was the point of this thread just to make a somewhat strange perception of NT public knowledge or what? I'm genuinely curious.

It was a mildly interesting topic that entertained me when i really thought about it. Walking into a restaurant to get a burger only to be greeted by a restaurant full of half bovine people. The stares from all the bovine morphs as you bite into your burger and you notice everyone else has a salad. I must confess I'm not really unsettled or disgusted, Just kind of amused.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
... Was it? :p  

I think so?

This thread hit maximum silly really fast. :D  Kind of a weird OP in general, though. Was the point of this thread just to make a somewhat strange perception of NT public knowledge or what? I'm genuinely curious.

Well its not like the thread was going to go anywhere far, I at least tried to not think to hard about the topic which had occurred to me earlier on, its best not to go too deep down the bull-shaped rabbit hole.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It was a mildly interesting topic that entertained me when i really thought about it. Walking into a restaurant to get a burger only to be greeted by a restaurant full of half bovine people. The stares from all the bovine morphs as you bite into your burger and you notice everyone else has a salad. I must confess I'm not really unsettled or disgusted, Just kind of amused.

Though I'm pretty sure that the locals eat burgers and steaks there too...  o_O

At least it lifted my spirits form being upset about the events that happened in another thread that left me so infuriated that I couldn't sleep and it's 6:40 AM over here...

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would they offer beef and then get mad at you for eating it?

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
Why would they offer beef and then get mad at you for eating it?

Maybe they are already mad from eating the beef themselfs? :v:

Also:

I could imagine that one of the guests would ask: "Is my sister tasty?" Just so you feel even more judged. xD

(But that would mean that a BOVINE person has butchered/prepared the Burger in the first place. I think them judging you eating the burger and not the butcher/cook would be more strange.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
New Texas does have actual cattle on it as well, the locals are just modified humans. Personally, I blame @Savin for not writing any room descriptions with actual animals in them.

Hey, Fen's the one who wrote New Texas's map. Blame him this time!

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
This all reminds me that I figured out why we're so limited in where we can go on NT . . . they tell us it's all because of the treatment and planet purity or whatever excuse you get at any time. But really they're just afraid that Steele Jr. is a whirlwind specced barbarian :D

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
This all reminds me that I figured out why we're so limited in where we can go on NT . . . they tell us it's all because of the treatment and planet purity or whatever excuse you get at any time. But really they're just afraid that Steele Jr. is a whirlwind specced barbarian :D

More likely they are just afraid that Steele will find a  way to blow up the planet out of stupidity or to satisfy an potential murder-boner if left to wander around freely everywhere. I mean, s/he can already do that to two different planets. xD

Well it's at least not like the restaurant at the end of the universe. There, one gets to have a little sit down talk with their meal before it's cooked. Mostly your meal wants to inform you of its choice, quality portions and make suggestions about itself.

Don't feel bad either, likely your meal was raised for that very moment it is to be cooked and is proud to have met you. ;)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Guys let's stop actually.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Maybe cuz any other area of planet look same...well outside lacking Big T.ranch and instead some more local governer having his house there ^^

So why make few same looking copied of locations so PC can run marathons there?

(Oh well think I made to huge simplicity since few other places seems will not be in every single planetary mega ranch areas -> mega ranch: all current NT rooms along with landing for space ship place)

K

Krynh

I love how you all instantly derail a thread and yet still manage to answer the question at the same time :p

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I love how you all instantly derail a thread and yet still manage to answer the question at the same time :p

Well most threads tend to get derailed because the question they posed was already answered, and along the way we found something more interesting to comment on.

Just like how we've somehow derailed this thread with meta commentary.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Honestly speaking in 99% cases OP question is answered in first reply, in 0,9% in second reply and rest 0,1% is...posting poetry. And frankly if you would expect all peeps here to not post after OP subject was done barely any thread will have more than 3-4 posts in total.

So...I wonder if Fen done this to NT map desc not Savin will we ever get some minor/major revamp of rooms desc to meantion this mythical normal cattle meantioned there ^^