Progress-locked content?

Archon

Dec 14, 2017
I want to get back into playing the game, but I want to do more of a completionist-ish(as complete as possible)
run if possible this time around, as i never actually finished the game entirely, afraid to miss any content. So that brings me to my question:

Is there any content that isnt directly/indirectly hinted at, that you may miss if you just go for finishing the
game without too much "side-questing" (Although I never did really think of the side-stories as
secondary content)?

I won't ask you to name all the different triggers that lock content, like romancing one character locking
off another etc. Just progress with the main mission.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Aside from just going from Tavros>Mengha>Tarkus>Myrellion, there is no new main plot content yet. There is an abundance of chunky secondary quests though.

Reactions: Archon

Archon

Dec 14, 2017
Is there any reason not to just rush through the main storyline and then enjoy the rest of the game afterwards?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Is there any reason not to just rush through the main storyline and then enjoy the rest of the game afterwards?
Not really unless you like to speed run, but there's no actual timer to finishing the main content or anything, so it's like, Why rush? Ya know?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The only timer I'm aware of is the Fools Rush In sidequest... and that has a healthy 7 day time limit.

The game is very much take your time and enjoy.

Archon

Dec 14, 2017
I already did most of the main story, so i figured if i could (since i lost my saves) id just rush through up to that point and have fun with the rest of the game as if nothing happened. Thanks for your answers by the way!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
What about the bomb timer during the Stellar Tether main quest?

You would know all about that one... :p

Yeah, there's a four hour limit after you beat Tam-Tam and start going to the Tether core.