Pregnancy speed

Oh jeez

Dec 14, 2016
Is there any way that I could speed up the time of the my current pregger situation in game?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
There are two main methods of increasing pregnancy speed. The perk incubator can be selected at character creation. The dumbfuck pill Dr. Bader sells will grant Breed Hungry (alongside other fun perks such as weak willed, easy and drug fucked). Both increase your pregnancy speed by one, the pregnancy duration is a value devided by preg speed (having one perk reduces time by half, two perks reduces it by 2/3)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Can also get zapped by said Dr. Badger for the perk as well, if you don't mind the extra perks that come with being bimbofied. Safest method probably is just the aforementioned incubator perk at the beginning but its a pain to start over for that lol.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
the nursery is always there too
Yeah, I keep forgetting about that... to add to that, once on the Nursery Deck in Tavros, take the stairs up to Steele's room on the top right corner of the floor and you should be able to take a maternity wait until you are due.

RosesHaveThorns

Jul 27, 2022
Yeah, I keep forgetting about that... to add to that, once on the Nursery Deck in Tavros, take the stairs up to Steele's room on the top right corner of the floor and you should be able to take a maternity wait until you are due.
It won't let me up the stairs...

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
It won't let me up the stairs...
1. There are dedicated up/down stairs buttons now (Q/E), but the game is inconsistent in how they're shown.
2. The thread is old enough it's massively out of date and your question is only tangentially related to the topic.

RosesHaveThorns

Jul 27, 2022
1. There are dedicated up/down stairs buttons now (Q/E), but the game is inconsistent in how they're shown.
2. The thread is old enough it's massively out of date and your question is only tangentially related to the topic.
I've also recently restarted to play these games as well...