Possible TiTS Planets

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Next thing you know, Steele is living out that Rick and Morty episode with Unity.

Dragonist101

Dec 7, 2017
I really love the concept of floating islands-- it would make for an interesting map design if the PC had to fly from island to island to explore the whole planet. Avians, in this case being any creature with wings, would be native here. I would imagine that there are a lot of different sub-groups of avians: birds, bats, insects, pegasi, griffins, dragons, wyverns, phoenixes, harpys, perytons, hippogriffs, etc.. Of course, this being TiTs, they would be somewhat human and fall somewhere on the scale of "barely a furry" to "basically bestiality".

Maybe there's a social class issue, where one group is being discriminated against by another group. Steele can choose to fight for equality, fight for enslavement of the discriminated group, fight for enslavement of the group doing the discriminating, or nothing at all. It would be cool if there were different ways the PC could go about doing this-- for example, if the PC has a lot of money and fame, then they could have the option of using their voice to convince the general public/government that this is what should happen. Or if the PC has a high enough libido, then they could seduce everyone and tell the general public/government that they should do this.

I would imagine the cities on the floating islands would be a blend of technology and nature, where homes are made of stone and overgrown plants decorate streets and buildings, but everyone still has access to the newest and most advanced technology. Think Laputa; Castle in the Sky, but better.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Maybe a planet with no real major continents, just one giant archipelago, heavily tropical, thick atmosphere that blocks more UV rays than earth (no need for clothes if the weather is warm and it's harder to get sunburnt). Oh and the ocean could have seamen/women (think "Shape of Water"). The seamen's dongs could range from a terranlike cock to a hidden flurry of tentacocks. And the seawomen could have multiple vagoos with bio-luminescent squirt/

Last edited:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Viking planet.

I'd love to see a viking planet.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Viking planet.

I'd like a character or two viking themed. Maybe a tall, vicious warrior woman with braided hair. But a whole planet for them would be overkill. I like the aforementioned medieval planet, vikings fit in there too, amongst lots of other things.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Viking planet.

I think the Stormguard of Uveto are supposed to fit the bill. Mind you they're not stealing your women, pillaging your homes, or generally taking a big steaming crap over your life. But they love to fight and appear to have a fixation with lightning.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I'd like a character or two viking themed. Maybe a tall, vicious warrior woman with braided hair. But a whole planet for them would be overkill. I like the aforementioned medieval planet, vikings fit in there too, amongst lots of other things.

So... Uveto? The storm dudes tehre are pretty heavily viking inspired, it looks like

Ranjira

Feb 5, 2018
now thats.. a secret!
Tropical paradise planet, where you get drinks in coconuts with a little umbrella in it and everyone wears swimsuits.
There's no danger, no crazy crisis to deal with. Just cute people in skimpy speedos and bikinis, each of them want to have some sex on the beach. And maybe have a drink too!

the paradise planet with beaches and swimwear wearing people sounds awesome

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
I just hope for a slimegirl planet facing extinction because they need a fuckgazillionton of sexual fluids with poor slimegirls on the street on the verge of disolving when you suddenly appear, the savior, cums rivers and at the image of the player behind the screen, singlehandedly save the entire planet(you may need a big cum production)...

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
The Kui-Tan are a species you know...

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
Yes, it may seems irrealistic that, the player can suceeds with his/her dick/cunt when an entire species of antropomorphic racoon composed at 98% of sperm failed...
However, he may found an ancient source of sperm, sealed in a pocket dimension...

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
As a German, I am forced to approve of this concept. FKK (Freikörperkultur) is a timeproven concept over here, we know Nudist Beaches propably longer then anyone else.
Additional, This is my Bath Towel:
▓▒▓▒▓▒▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▒▓▒▓▒▓
This place is now mine.

dkurage

Feb 21, 2018
What about artificial planets? Either as megastructures that try to mimic a planet, or something that's just a bunch of large asteroids towed and haphazardly tied together.

A tidally locked planet could have a lot of variety. One side is boiling hot, the other frozen, and everybody's that crammed in the habitable zone between is stuck dealing with the insane weather.

Or just go for crazy and have a dark little planet orbiting a pulsar or something other than your standard star. The changes in gravity and radiation led to life evolving in...strange ways.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Oh fuck, i just got the idea of writing an arena where naked unarmed people are fighting until submission, it won't get out of my mind...
Guys, we found the national Event that happens to happen right now on our beach-planet!
OLYMPICS! And the classic greek kind of Olympics. No socks, no shirt, welcome in!

Now, we need to collect what disciplins we will trow in. We need clasical sports and more 'special' ones.
So, normal ones first:
-Wresting
-Running
-Swimming
-Archery

And Special ones?
-Well, You will come up with some, I am sure of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saafi05

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
Nice...
Do someone have an idea on some special nude olympics disciplins ?
It must sounds like a trial...a trial in tainted space...

Normal :
-Wresting
-Running
-Swimming
-Archery
-Volley-Ball
-Show Jumping (For Centaur pc) :I already imagine all those boobs wildly jiggling
-Gymnastics

Special:
-Strip-Tease (Olympics overture)

(You could train with Fyn)

(I'm already imagining it like:
You're feeling hot and bothered under the gaze of the 80 000 000 000 000 000 people watching your now fully uncovered body.
The jury is pronouncing his verdict

Earth: 9.5
Coruscant: 9
The center of the Universe: 4.2
Space Australia: 8.5
IGN: 7.8

-Fapping arena : The game in the Bazaar (Love this game)
-A game where oiled up nude people slide on glass
-Quiditch
-Keijo

Throwing ideas left and right:
-Podracing (Maybe)
-The game where everyone is masturbating on a cake and the first one to ejaculate must eat it
-A game where you must transport cum in your mouth/ass/pussy and fill a jar...(There is a No Pussy category)

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Some Centaur Related sports replacing things normaly done by people on horses.
Maybe one that has people on Centaurs?
Additional, the abilety to get a Centaur Crewmember after they won at least a bronce-medal with your help.

Reactions: Raindrops

Saafi05

Feb 19, 2018
Some Centaur Related sports replacing things normaly done by people on horses.
Maybe one that has people on Centaurs?
Additional, the abilety to get a Centaur Crewmember after they won at least a bronce-medal with your help.
I remember that centaurs in CoC found it humiliating, don't know if it's the same in TiTS...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I remember that centaurs in CoC found it humiliating, don't know if it's the same in TiTS...
There is literally a racetrack on Vesperia where the contestants are all taurs, cpmplete with jockeys. Granted the jockeys ride under their steeds, but still.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Next thing you know, well have a eternal renisance planet of futa ruling class pandered by a monogendered underclass. Wild speculation.