Possible TiTS Planets

mindrapist

Jun 12, 2017
You can punch a UGC officer in the face and get off with basically no consequences aside from the actually arrest process.
Okay but to be fair Riya had it coming (And they were already receiving complaints about her from her fellow officers).

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
What about a planet of imperfect modding? Perhaps the planet's race strive of genetic perfection but there understanding of genetic manipulation is far behind the norm of the rest of the universe. Their mods affect everyone differently but all effects are extremely flawed and unsightly. It also takes months for even a simple modification of finish. Basically a planet of body horror. Perhaps on of the goals on the planet is to help the planet advance their genetic research and bring them up to standard with the outside world.

Reactions: Kesil

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
What about a planet of imperfect modding? Perhaps the planet's race strive of genetic perfection but there understanding of genetic manipulation is far behind the norm of the rest of the universe. Their mods affect everyone differently but all effects are extremely flawed and unsightly. It also takes months for even a simple modification of finish. Basically a planet of body horror. Perhaps on of the goals on the planet is to help the planet advance their genetic research and bring them up to standard with the outside world.
Space Rapture?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Space Rapture?
Yes, but the transformations are more like the Fly. A slow transformation that takes months to complete. Basically anyone who wants to mod themselves on the planet are at high risk of becoming a monster. Now that you mention Rapture I guess it would make sense that the mods could be addictive and that's why people would risk permanently mutating themselves.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'd rather have it so that the planet environment gave its inhabitants a serious reason to change rather than an "it's so addictive!" one. Especially if they weren't able to leave the planet even in that day and age.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

Mate, y'know this is a sex game, right? If everyone is ugly, that kiiiinda defeats the purpose of the game. (For most people, I bet there's someone who gets off on that too)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Theoretically, TiTS is a sex game, not a "pretty people you can bang" game. Or perhaps it is, seeing that most aliens are kemonomimi because using "ugly" aliens with odd features is gross (as one can see whenever rodenians pop up). If writers prefer kemonomimi, that's their prerogative. And, as far as I know, there's nothing in the rules against outlandish designs aside from keeping them in the backlog for longer. Possibly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and teratophilia is a thing, so let's not kinkshame, please.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Theoretically, TiTS is a sex game, not a "pretty people you can bang" game. Or perhaps it is, seeing that most aliens are kemonomimi because using "ugly" aliens with odd features is gross (as one can see whenever rodenians pop up). If writers prefer kemonomimi, that's their prerogative. And, as far as I know, there's nothing in the rules against outlandish designs aside from keeping them in the backlog for longer. Possibly.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and teratophilia is a thing, so let's not kinkshame, please.

Fair point there. But at least, may I suggest keeping niche stuff to single NPCs rather than entire planets? Seems like a good compromise to me; that way, the ones who do like it get to indulge in it, but those who prefer to avoid it can... if an entire planet consists of it, it's really hard to dodge it.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It can always be an optional planet/moon/stattion/whatever, New Texas style. And it'd be cool if there could be some polls to see if a given prompt is niche or not. Not that things will matter anyway since none of us are developing the game :p

Myself, I often wonder why do I keep playing TiTS when I dislike planets with corgi dogs, large dogs, husky dogs, planets with gynocentric races with huge breasts (and those that aren't happen to be a rehash of Starship Troopers) or gynocentric races whose members -at least, most of them- sport I Can't Believe Those Aren't Horsecocks (tm), planets with large women with large breasts and large men with large penises, planets with short beings, humanoid rabbits, robots and goo girls... and I'm partial to bees, red post-its and serpentine bodies. I guess it's because I don't know of any more games that allow you to custom your character however you want. Who knows if I'm not the only one.

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
It can always be an optional planet/moon/stattion/whatever, New Texas style. And it'd be cool if there could be some polls to see if a given prompt is niche or not. Not that things will matter anyway since none of us are developing the game :p

Myself, I often wonder why do I keep playing TiTS when I dislike planets with corgi dogs, large dogs, husky dogs, planets with gynocentric races with huge breasts (and those that aren't happen to be a rehash of Starship Troopers) or gynocentric races whose members -at least, most of them- sport I Can't Believe Those Aren't Horsecocks (tm), planets with large women with large breasts and large men with large penises, planets with short beings, humanoid rabbits, robots and goo girls... and I'm partial to bees, red post-its and serpentine bodies. I guess it's because I don't know of any more games that allow you to custom your character however you want. Who knows if I'm not the only one.

Ehhh, even New Texas isn't quite optional, as it's the only effective way to increase your stats. I personally hate the place because of all the bovine morphs... Anything cow or bull related is just profoundly unsexy for me.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Ehhh, even New Texas isn't quite optional, as it's the only effective way to increase your stats. I personally hate the place because of all the bovine morphs... Anything cow or bull related is just profoundly unsexy for me.
Yeah, Canadia Station, the most optional of optional places that can exist, would make a better example.
Additional, you get Canadia Station not trown at your head like New Texas before you even found your first probe.
So a place where you can only get to by interacting with people is a good optional place.

Well, about the second half of your comment... Well, they are very direct about comunicating it and the bovine mods are surprisingly light. Except when you dislike lactation-content. Then you are fucked.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I didn't choose Canadia Station as an example because it's not a "planet of hats" place, unless you count the quadrupeds. Not that I like those places myself (especially when coupled with a single biome).

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Well, Technical, you can not even enter the Planet of Hats alla Taur. You only get the Cum-bar, a gloryhole, a lovely Mountie, Mrs. Womb-TiTs Vagina-Ears and VR-I-never-realy-looked-into-it.
Oh, does Mabbs count as Body-Horror or just as strange? I did not make my mind yet. Is it Eggs or live birth? Oh, wait, do not even think about it.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
It's eggs. It says that in the Codex entry.
Eggs. Well, it is the lesser Bodyhorror.
Still prefer my Vaginas on the usual places. Be it the normal config, the Taur one or even a insect-like build.

But given, I am also no fan of dicknipples or Mouthginas, and since only the insane can measure sanity, I doubt I am the right person to think about the implications...

SaArt

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not saying add a planet of xenomorphs but tits definitely needs face huggers that don't kill you just fill you with eggs, and maybe its on a abandoned alien world almost devoid of life besides strange eggs and a race of savages closer to terrains but with black armor and a very sharp tail used for fighting and split between two gender since they don't actually need each other to breed and Steele brings them back together by showing how much fun it is to breed with the opposite sex.

There blood saliva and other body fluids would be highly arousing to other species, and up on losing you would be filled with an egg by the males and forced to eat out the females and if the egg is fertilized you have a baby that grows very fast when you pass out and disappears when you awaken.

Last edited:

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not saying add a planet of xenomorphs but tits definitely need face huggers that don't kill you just fill you with eggs and maybe its on a abandoned alien world almost devoid of life besides strange eggs and very sexy savages closer to terrains but with black armor and a very sharp tail used for fighting
Well, given the circumstances... As long as they make the Harkness Test, I guess it is fine?

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
Mate, y'know this is a sex game, right? If everyone is ugly, that kiiiinda defeats the purpose of the game. (For most people, I bet there's someone who gets off on that too)
It's just brainstorming pal. I know for a fact that this idea will never be put in the game. I'm just having a little fun coming up with ideas.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'm not saying add a planet of xenomorphs but tits definitely needs face huggers that don't kill you just fill you with eggs, and maybe its on a abandoned alien world almost devoid of life besides strange eggs and a race of savages closer to terrains but with black armor and a very sharp tail used for fighting and split between two gender since they don't actually need each other to breed and Steele brings them back together by showing how much fun it is to breed with the opposite sex.

There blood saliva and other body fluids would be highly arousing to other species, and up on losing you would be filled with an egg by the males and forced to eat out the females and if the egg is fertilized you have a baby that grows very fast when you pass out and disappears when you awaken.

I think we already got this covered in with Kashima Incident.

SaArt

Nov 7, 2017
Character from Dr Who, famous for being omnisexual and a literal sex magnet, but only did purely consensual stuff
500px-Harkness_Test.png
Thats why I said close to terrains so they can talk and they aren't like straight up violent just kinda aggressive when meeting something new that they don't understand