Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Advespa

With a lot of blushing Advespa says while shi looks to the floor pity

No... no..., i am not a sex goddess..., aunt

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She takes a time to respond to Evaine "we don't know exactly where one of the portals is just that it is in the southwest part of the city nor do we know how to close it ,so i say we check the forest anyway then we search for the portal we may not find something but we may find something either way it would be a mistake to not take a look at it first"

She looks back to Advespa and gently rubs her cheek feeling of her niece "no need to be shy Advespa ,you are strong and sexy woman beside look at my girls do you really think they didn't enjoy the time they spent with you?" she points to the exhausted girls on the floor "now tell me did you enjoy it?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She chuckles "i don't know why you are being so shy about this you were so eager fucking them just a moment ago ,be more confident in yourself and your sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of ..." she think a bit "may i should get you your very own harem as just my girls didn't seem to do the job ,would you like that sweety? your very own harem of girls for you to have fun and take care of your every need?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
¿Harem girls...? ¿what is that word "Harem"?

She says a little more confident approaching you while your slave girls are recovering their selfs

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"Harem is a group of woman that serve their master's needs being it sexual or not but mostly sexual ,like my girls for example they are my harem" she smiles "how many girls would you like in your harem ? i need to know how many would be enough to please my precious Niece" she kiss Advespa's cheek again.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You have 7 girls, but i can´t think in a high or too big "harem" to control it,...

I think that a good number could be 4 or 5, what do you think?

Shi returns sweetly your kiss with another kiss in your cheek and shi asks again

Will we 7 go to that forest to find the strange lights now or not?

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"i think 5 is too small for you ,just look at the state of my girls ,a harem needs to fully satisfy it's master but if you want a lower number it is ok whenever you feel like they need so help just ask your Aunt and she will lend some of hers ho and if you find a girl you like on the way  just tell me and i will seduce her for you" she put on clothes to go outside even if they weren't going to hide her from then crouched down to her exhausted girl petting their backs "you girls stay here to rest and watch the fort ok? we will come back later,behave while i'm away" she gave each of them a passionate kiss for the job well done then stood up walking to the door "well, i'm ready you should put on some clothes Advespa put some of mine they should fit you"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph still bewildered by the whole scene comments hoping not to inturerupt anybody "Well anybody have a better vehicle, I don't think my little car will fit all of us"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Doc Tom

Doc Tom says after Joseph

We hired a mini bus some time ago, after you called us, Mistress. It is stopped in the street right now...

While Advespa takes some of your clothes and shi dresses with it...

You 7 go out of the building while the life more changed continues around you, with more sex creatures walking around...

((Tom, Cummy, Esor, Advespa, Evaine, Joseph and you go to the inside of the mini bus))

------------------------------

((This Chapter is now Closed, i will create a new chapter in a few minute...))