Portal 1

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

Out of the elevator come out a beautiful woman made of pure translucent crystal covered in crystal scales,she wasn't wearing any clothes and there was no shadow where she walked.

She looks around the lobby as if searching for someone and sigh "did Alice made a mistake maybe ? they should be here ..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Note for Joseph and Evaine

When you two look to the beautiful pure translucent crystal covered in crystal scales woman, you two feel something familiar very strong in your changed parts

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph I pull my body close to the wall allowing evaine to get a look and I whisper "what do you think should we introduce our selves or rethink this, I got the same feeling now as I did when I met you but she looks a bit different what do you think"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine couldn't tell why, but something about this feeling made her feel...strong. This was going to go her way. "I say we find out whose side she's on," she whispered, before moving out into the open.

"Hey," she called out to the...woman? "What is this place?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She looks to you and smiles "Evaine i presume" she looks over and notices Joseph hiding "and you must be Joseph correct ?"

"This is just the building i live on ,my apartment is on 8th floor ,we have a lot to talk about and i would to not be seeing by many like this ... i can't 'exactly' wear robes so i can't hide this monstrous look from others" she steps into the elevator wanting to go back to her apartment while holding the door "if you would follow me please"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph looks at evaine in disbelief at her sudden action and makes a motion to stop her but is seen as well. Stepping out hesitantly in front of this new character wondering if she can be trusted, with a sigh I resign myself to fate and step in to the elevator remaining quite for the time being

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine followed boldly, but gave Joseph a questioning look. As soon as she entered the elevator, she turned to the strange woman. "So...who are you, and how do you know our names?"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She pushed the button on the elevator to the 8th floor "my name is Lydia Mills  but you may have heard about me from my 'artistic' name Tynia Milker but i kinda of changed it to Miky Glass currently because of how i look as for how i know your name is because i was told to find you both by the mother of my little Advespa" she waited the elevator to stop on the 8th floor and opened the door to her apartment "this is my home ,it is a bit messy and the girls are having some fun please don't pay much mind to them" 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
All (Evaine, Milky Glass, Joseph and Advespa)

You five go into the apartment of Lydia Mills, alias Milky Glass or Tynia Milker seeing a wild fuck and sex session between a big group of women (all changed) with a little girl winged in the middle of the group...

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph going wide eyed as he sees the sex session as he walks in not knowing if he should Avery his eyes or stare at the mass of bodys just sneaking glances as he follows milky still choosing to remain silent yet to decide if he trusts her

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine immediately recoiled. "Gah! What the fuck!?" She crossed her arms and looked away, blushing. "I-I'm not here for an orgy, and I'm not gonna talk over one!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She sighs rolling her eyes in annoyance "fine ,lets go to my room" she looks at Tom a man that was surprisingly not in the orgy "Tom you come as well"

she walk towards her room and close the door behind them so they won't hear the sounds of the orgy in the living-room

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Note: In the room now you are Milky Glass, Tom, Evaine, Joseph, Cummy and Ynnej, that she is going inside still washed in the cum of the orgy, because she moves always permanently with her Mistress, "Milky Glass"))

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph follows milky to the back room and ready a to listen to her not really comfortable being in such a unfamiliar enviroment knowing he wouldn't get far if he had to run

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Note:

Advespa from these actions pass from a cp to a ncp controlled by me. Sorry for the new of Phil))

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Elaine followed, still looking quite displeased. She almost closed the back room's door behind herself, but decided against it. She really didn't want to touch anything.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She sits on the bed "now , from what i hear from Avespa's mother before she passed away was that someone ,somewhere in this city summoned demons by creating a portal ... basically the why there are some people changing " she takes a moment to sigh while looking at herself "she also asked me to gather you two for what reason ,i do not know ,maybe any of you know the location of the portal or who opened it ?"

Metalsnake169

Apr 25, 2016
Joseph shakes his head unknowingly and then looking at evaine thinking she may know something after the whole forest visit but then finally speaking "we have changes as well I guess do you know a way to rid ourselves of them?

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

She sighed. This weird woman didn't know anything. "I don't really mind my changes, but I would like to get to the bottom of this. A strange...light told me there was more than one portal, and one of them is southwest of the city. That's all I know."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

She look at Joseph and frown "do you really think that if i knew i wouldn't fix myself by now ? this weird magic even allows putting clothes on myself to hide my form " she stand up getting a random set of clothes from her closet and put them on herself but they become invisible ... she undress from the invisible clothes that regain color after a bit and turns back to the two of them "you said some light .. told you about more portals and even about a possible location of one ,where did you find that light?"

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine Garna

"It was just..." She paused. "It was in a forest. It also said something about how these changes are a gift or are supposed to help us close the portals or something. It didn't make much sense."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((At last i am here to continue the game, go ahead with your conversation, you three are doing it very well))

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"yea it doesn't make much sense we will have to agree on that ... but then again all this don't make much sense either ,we will just have to follow that lead unless we found another " she sighs and looks at Tom "did your research manage to come up you with anything Tom ?" she ask the doctor. 

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Doc Tom

Yes, i can follow you three and i think i can do more advances in your serum to not change anymore and being human again..., Mistress Glass

After this day, i think i can go a little more quickly in the investigations after this journey to the forest...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"good... i guess i will have to go as well ,if i didn't look naked that would be better but anyway" she stand up "ok everyone we are going to take at the forest just going to pick up my niece first" she open the door and walk to the orgy in the living room "had enough fun little Advespa?"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Advespa

Advespa had grown more and more while you talked and now shi represents an adult woman of 34 years more or less, while the rest of the orgy rests around hirs...

Yes, aunt Glass, i am ready to enjoy our new world...

While shi moves flying with hir dragonfly wings to your position waiting to go out of the building...

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

she looks at Advespa quite surprised of her new size "i can see that ... " she look down at the other girls that were now resting on the floor "did you really exhausted all of them all by yourself while they were solely focusing on you?" she asks to her Niece curious about her sex drive and stamina.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Advespa

I... or my lust fairies instincts did that, ¿did i do something wrong, my aunt?

((This is the new aspect of Advespa, infected_fairy_by_shoz_art-d7vs9bg.jpg))

Shi looks worried to you while all the rest of your slaves try to get up but fail in their tries

----------------------------------

While in the small clear zone of the forest that appeared the lights, some small creatures appears

It are cockkies, animals fused between cocks and dogs with spikes in their backs

new_menus.jpg ((The creatures near to the horns of the male demon are the cockkies))

And also appears the mysterious woman that opened the portals, but she changed a lot

00a46d10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Milky Glass

"far from it Advespa ,it is outstanding to do such a feat ...especially with my girls ,i did always think they were good at it but managed to exhaust every one of them to the point they can't even get up ... are you a goddess of sex perhaps?" she chuckles with her joke 

Shin Majin

Sep 9, 2015
Evaine shook her head dismissively as Glass left the room, and called out to her. "Honestly, I think going back to that forest is a waste of time. I say that if we're gonna get anywhere, we should go check out the portal southwest of the city."