Poe A and Silly Mode

Galvani

Feb 25, 2016
So I've been rerolling like a mad man trying to decide between character archetypes and builds, and kind of decided to roll with silly mode on just to see what happens...and every character has gotten the Poe A event trigger within the first week.
Does Silly Mode make the chance of Poe A triggering higher?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure Poe A has like a 1% trigger chance per new day (though 100% around Halloween). So unless your clock is set to the last few days in October for some reason, I suppose that would be the case. Or you just have crazy luck right now, in which case you should go gambling or something.

BlueMogu

Sep 12, 2015
I've noticed the Poe A event triggering fairly early with new characters as well. Not sure why if the chance is actually supposed to be 1%. This is with Silly Mode off by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowLurker

Mar 9, 2016
Add another for the Edgar's planet spawning frequently for new characters.  Are we sure it's just supposed to be Halloween, or is it also using Fat Tuesday and/or Easter.  Maybe send this question to the Bug side? 

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
When using the tits+coc mod i automatically get the invite to tarkus AND poe A if thats relevant