Please somone make a mod that changes game over screens to something that isn't game over

who would like this mod

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Not Really

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Kiues

Sep 29, 2018
what i mean by changing to not a game over is allowing you to continue the game after certain transformations like the pepper ones or MANY others pepper ones beng the most notable but in my opinion there annoying and not all people save their game before a dungeon or just forget to (like i do) and to my knowledge VERY few people save before a transformation (or forget that they it CAN be a game over one) if anyone wants to create something like this PLEASE do also don't use the original coc layout its kinda plain and in my opinion the revamp or if some people use the xianxia one (I know there technically the same) but i'd bet that a lot of people would like that so someone please do so

Robot_Jesus

Aug 29, 2015
Combine debug and easy mode to continue past a bad end. You might not even need debug mode honestly

RandomGuy

Oct 21, 2018
what i mean by changing to not a game over is allowing you to continue the game after certain transformations like the pepper ones or MANY others pepper ones beng the most notable but in my opinion there annoying and not all people save their game before a dungeon or just forget to (like i do) and to my knowledge VERY few people save before a transformation (or forget that they it CAN be a game over one) if anyone wants to create something like this PLEASE do also don't use the original coc layout its kinda plain and in my opinion the revamp or if some people use the xianxia one (I know there technically the same) but i'd bet that a lot of people would like that so someone please do so

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.