Plans for an actual RPG book?

Feb 2, 2016
Hello everyone. I just recently discovered CoC a couple weeks ago so I am fully aware of how late to the party I am. I have been playing for several hours and I have to say I think this game is AMAZING! And not just for the sex scenes, those are just icing on the cake for me. Anyways, I'm sure this question has been asked a dozen times before but I'm going to ask anyway.

Are there any plans on ever making a D&D supplement book for CoC? Even just as a PDF? If so, I would like to know and I would like to pay for it. I believe that those responsible for this game deserve some financial compensation for making such and entertaining and engaging game. I would be interested in this even if it was a supplement for any other RPG system or even a completely stand alone game.

Thank you for your time.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Even just as a PDF? [...] or even a completely stand alone game.

I giggled a little. But sure, let's wait for Savin, shall we?

Edit: There is in fact a supplement for DnD that the developers use themselves. I have no idea however if it's open source (so to speak) or intended solely for private use. As far as I know Savin ought to have the info you need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Edit: There is in fact a supplement for DnD that the developers use themselves. I have no idea however if it's open source (so to speak) or intended solely for private use. As far as I know Savin ought to have the info you need.

There is? I'm not aware of it if so. Adjatha, Sinarra, and I have all made some house rules regarding adding lewdness to D&D, but there's no codified rulebook or anything we're hoarding. I don't know where people keep getting that idea.

There's no official plans ATM for creating a CoC RPG (there is for TiTS, though!). That being said, with the SRD5 having just come out, it'd be considerably easier for Adjatha or myself to do so were the inclination to strike us.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Adjatha, Sinarra, and I have all made some house rules regarding adding lewdness to D&D, but there's no codified rulebook or anything we're hoarding. I don't know where people keep getting that idea.

House rules are a form of supplement are they not?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
House rules are a form of supplement are they not?

Not in context. "Supplement" in TTRPG terminology generally refers to an explicit, printed rules expansion (eg. "Supplement 1: Greyhawk," which introduced Thieves and Paladins to D&D, or the big Ashes of Valkana setting book for Fantasy AGE). If I collected, organized, and published all my house rules, then they'd be a supplement. Right now they're chicken scratch in the margins.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Bah context! Any addition to anything is a supplement, if you simply consider the word meaning. But in context, you're right, yes. Sorry for being so... me.